The mental health of jehovah's witnesses national health link

Retard alert, you certainly do not believe that Christ is the son of God if you do not believe in God.

Were you born a retard or did you study

Yes and No

Grow up bimbo

No not unless you believe that God impregnated a virgin betrothed to a human man. Do you believe that???
Most people do not.
I have already artificially inseminated and had pregnancy result. I am not sure what you find so mystifying?

LOL, you ever done that

No you have no life, you are a dead limb

Enjoy already being dead

Because unlike you , I know how a baby is made, not by the Holy Spirit or Holy Ghost as you might think.
IVF is new and done medically, not by hocus pocus.
I have two children, and have artificially inseminated creating puppies. Your problem is that you are demanding that God fit your mystic ideal. The fact is that no one knows what God actually is, however we do know that the most sophisticated code known to humankind did not write itself in Darwins magical pond. But you are free to believe in magical ponds writing DNA, I know God did it...……………

Enjoy being dead

Yes I know you are a mystic. You are crazy.

Prove it…………………………….

Yawn

No not unless you believe that God impregnated a virgin betrothed to a human man. Do you believe that???
Most people do not.
I have already artificially inseminated and had pregnancy result. I am not sure what you find so mystifying?

LOL, you ever done that

Enjoy already being dead

Because unlike you , I know how a baby is made, not by the Holy Spirit or Holy Ghost as you might think.
I have two children, and have artificially inseminated creating puppies. Your problem is that you are demanding that God fit your mystic ideal. The fact is that no one knows what God actually is, however we do know that the most sophisticated code known to humankind did not write itself in Darwins magical pond. But you are free to believe in magical ponds writing DNA, I know God did it...……………

Enjoy being dead

Prove it…………………………….

Yawn

I don't need to, you do.

LOL, you ever done that

Enjoy already being dead

Enjoy being dead

Prove it…………………………….

Yawn

I don't need to, you do.
How is your stock portfolio doing?

You bought Apple Google and Netflix right.

PS I own a bunch of Russian stocks too, inside the Oppenheimer developing markets fund

That said you have that pez collection

NASDAQ: GOOG - Google Search

The mental health of Jehovah's Witnesses. - PubMed - NCBI

So you thought they were kookoo and now you know

Religious persecution by crooked cops, shysters, lawyers & medicalist quack doctors. JWs don't do blood transfusions or anabolic steroid shots in the locker room at the sex gym. And those deep state authorities always infiltrate a church or formal religious organization of any kind and assume a position of leadership in the church in order to subtly influence the church and exercise deep state government power from the pulpit.
Actually doofus JW's worship a lawyer...………………

Google it simpleton.

Met my wife at the gym, u jealous

You know who is the last person I'd take advice on crazy personal beliefs from? Any idiot that believes in the Q-Anon conspiracy bullshit. Both are pretty much equally delusional beliefs to me. Just saying.
Did Anthony Weiner go to jail for being a pedo?
Was Bill Clinton ever at Epsteins private Island?

Play on kid I do not care what you believe, no one does

But I never told you my beliefs, so you seem to be at a loss. Seems to be a trend with conspiracy lunatics desperately in need of meaning, even when they are forced to scour the dregs of the earth to get it. How embarrassing for you.

You know who is the last person I'd take advice on crazy personal beliefs from? Any idiot that believes in the Q-Anon conspiracy bullshit. Both are pretty much equally delusional beliefs to me. Just saying.

But I never told you my beliefs, so you seem to be at a loss. Seems to be a trend with conspiracy lunatics desperately in need of meaning, even when they are forced to scour the dregs of the earth to get it. How embarrassing for you.

LOL, I do not care what you believe, try to accept this

Faking what?...how?...he doesn't even attend church...Clinton of the blue dress fame did however attend church.....this Clinton....
View attachment 275132

That is not Clinton you dope.
It sure looks like him....

It sure does but its been photoshopped to look like him, but its not.
It wasn't photo shopped...it was hanging in Jeffrey Ebstein's living room above the mantle...the painting is real...now did he pose for it?...I say yes...he is that sick...

Nope, it was photoshopped. Get over it, its not Clinton.
Sorry sweet cheeks...even CNN and MSNBC said it was hanging on Jeffry's wall...you know....Bills buddy Ebstein....

Forum List

Back