The men who built America

blackhawk

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2012
Deep in the heart of Texas.
Tomorrow on the History channel the men who built America about John D. Rockefeller, Cornelius Vanderbilt, Andrew Carnegie, Henry Ford and J.P. Morgan and we also have the Presidential debate what do you think should I go with the men who built America or the guy who is sure trying to tear it up?

DVR.....The men who REALLY built America weren't rich tychoons. The men who built America slaved and worked their asses off...laying brick and mortar, clearing forests, driving rail spikes. The Tychoons just had money.....they didn't build shit.

DVR.....The men who REALLY built America weren't rich tychoons. The men who built America slaved and worked their asses off...laying brick and mortar, clearing forests, driving rail spikes. The Tychoons just had money.....they didn't build shit.

The rich were rich because they organized those men to build America. It takes a brain. :eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:

boohoo someone hates rich people

The world has always had grunts, dude.

Labor is capital's lil' bitch.

This may be a shock to you but the men highlighted in the show were not born rich they actually had to work for their wealth.

The rich were rich because they organize those men to build America. It takes a brain. :eusa_boohoo:

No....they were rich because they had no competition and when one would creep up, they'd squash them. Of course, worshiping tyranny and ruthlessness as your God is nothing new. I see it on here all the time.

The rich were rich because they organize those men to build America. It takes a brain. :eusa_boohoo:

No....they were rich because they had no competition and when one would creep up, they'd squash them. Of course, worshiping tyranny and ruthlessness as your God is nothing new. I see it on here all the time.

You say a lot of stupid things, Stoolfan.

LOL

This may be a shock to you but the men highlighted in the show were not born rich they actually had to work for their wealth.

So? Should they have been just given it? Let me guess....the workers that they drove into the ground deserved it.

So? Should they have been just given it? Let me guess....the workers that they drove into the ground deserved it.

They were just given their wealth, then, inbred stool fan?

LOL

LOL

Who said that? Oh.....you....the douchebag who has nothing more than to sophmorically play with names. Go fuck yourself. Let's see what a Nationwide strike would do to your "little bitch" theory.

LOL

Who said that? Oh.....you....the douchebag who has nothing more than to sophmorically play with names. Go fuck yourself. Let's see what a Nationwide strike would do to your "little bitch" theory.

The Yinzer.

ROTFL

LOL

The Yinzer.

ROTFL

in response to...they worked for their wealth....

But you guys are all about butchering quotes....just like "you didn't build that"....right?

prove me wrong asshole.

typical stupid Yinzer post ^

prove me wrong nany boo boo

you know I'm right....can't refute it....so you act like an asshole. Typical of the right. Can't debate, so attack. Rush taught you well.

never listened to rush, but I know what a yinzer is :D

oh, and yes there was competition. Some people actually went bankrupt. Ever pick up a history book?

Oh, never mind. I forgot you are a yinzer.

Forum List

Back