The Men Behind The War On Women

HusbandUterus-e.jpg

Abortions increase a woman's chance of breast and cervical cancer:
Abortion, Miscarriage, and Breast Cancer Risk - National Cancer Institute

Doesn't seem like the smartest thing you could to do to yourself.

I'm glad my Mom didn't exercise her "reproductive rights" and have me killed. Because now she'd be divorced from my Dad AND be all alone.

Thinking.

About what her son might have grown up to be.

where in that link does it say abortion increases cancer risks?

your mom did choose to excercise her reproductive rights... she just choose poorly, but she did choose........

your parents might never gotten divorced if your werent born....... think how happy they would be without you........

By Laura Bassett

A group of men with no real background in law or medicine, but blessed with a strong personal interest in women’s bodies, have quietly influenced all of the major anti-abortion legislation over the past several years. The U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops may be one of the quietest, yet most powerful lobbies on Capitol Hill, with political allies that have enabled them to roll back decades of law and precedent.

Over the past two years the GOP-controlled House of Representatives has launched one of the most extreme assaults on women's choice the U.S. has seen in decades. Republicans voted twice to slash federal family planning funds for low-income women, moved to prevent women from using their own money to buy insurance plans that cover abortion, introduced legislation that would force women to have ultrasounds before receiving an abortion and, most recently, passed a bill that will allow hospitals to refuse to perform emergency abortions for women with life-threatening pregnancy complications.

But the erosion of women's rights didn't begin with the GOP takeover. President Barack Obama's health care reform law contained some of the most restrictive abortion language seen in decades.

Lift the curtain, and behind the assault was the conference of bishops.

Video & Much More: The Men Behind The War On Women

I was really hoping that this was going to be about whores and more interesting subject matter. But no, it has to be the same old abortion issue. So fucking yesterday. Who gives a fuck, this just more evidence that government doesn't serve the people, and it doesn't represent freedom either. Federal government has no business mandating and regulating peoples lives. I am sick of paying for this shit. I am sick of law enforcement and court resources being diverted to give a shit about this issue. I am sick of watching the rubbish on tv, and I am sick of reading about it on the net.

The only issue I see is that there is no issue. Its a fucking endless war that keeps us divided and busy while treasonous crooks rob this nation of all its wealth.

Forum List

Back