The men and women who signed the Declaration of Independence

Revisionist equality.

Sort of like the way democrats wanted to put a black and hispanic in the statute commemorating the firefighters who raised the flag after 911.

Just wondering what outlet you read about this from.

or are you that rare liberal that listing to everything the gop candidates say and poor over all that they say looking for silly stuff like this?
I've been a devoted political junkie for decades.

Hell, I even met Santorum last month and shook his hand.

(I washed it right after though. lol)

Why?

He doesn't put it anywhere. seriously

I think it must suck to be his wife in bed. And it's not like he gets to rub one off while at the office or wherever.
Good thing he doesn't follow in the pervert clinton's footsteps.

Why?

I think it must suck to be his wife in bed. And it's not like he gets to rub one off while at the office or wherever.

So...everyone who gets a blow job is a pervert in your world. Lots and lots of perverts out there. :lol:

Why?

A good blow job would help mellow Santorum out

Revisionist equality.

Sort of like the way democrats wanted to put a black and hispanic in the statute commemorating the firefighters who raised the flag after 911.

#1. No good without a link.

#2. If true, thank you for PROVING that Republicans want nothing to do with that idea.

#3. There are no black and hispanic firefighters?

Why?

Getting blowjobs from women is perverted?

Count me in.

Why didn't he quote General MacArthur: "For the framers of the Constitution were the most liberal thinkers of all the ages and the charter they produced out of the liberal revolution of their time has never been and is not now surpassed in liberal thought.

Revisionist equality.

#2. If true, thank you for PROVING that Republicans want nothing to do with that idea.

None that raised that flag.

Is your memory faulty, or do you just like to be wrong?

FDNY cancels 9/11 statue Commish to rethink memorial after flap over race - New York Daily News

When I met Santorum, I did have to bite my tongue as I shook his hand. Part of me wanted to bark at him for the whackadoodle crazy he brings to the political theater, but it's not in my personality to not be polite, so I just smiled, and exchanged a few words.

Side note: I helped bring him a sub he had ordered. I knew the owner of the establishment where they were having a Santorum rally, and I asked the owner what it was (it was wrapped in sub paper) as I delivered it to "Sweater Vest" - He told me "an Italian, loaded with everything."

The owner (who was not certain he was voting for Santorum, but appreciated the visit and the media attention) said he may now consider calling the sub "the Santorum."
I told him "nooooooooooooooo! noooo! no. whatever you do, don't call it that!"
lol
I'm pretty sure he didn't know about "the google."

When I met Santorum, I did have to bite my tongue as I shook his hand. Part of me wanted to bark at him for the whackadoodle crazy he brings to the political theater, but it's not in my personality to not be polite, so I just smiled, and exchanged a few words.

Side note: I helped bring him a sub he had ordered. I knew the owner of the establishment where they were having a Santorum rally, and I asked the owner what it was (it was wrapped in sub paper) as I delivered it to "Sweater Vest" - He told me "an Italian, loaded with everything."

The owner (who was not certain he was voting for Santorum, but appreciated the visit and the media attention) said he may now consider calling the sub "the Santorum."
I told him "nooooooooooooooo! noooo! no. whatever you do, don't call it that!"
lol
I'm pretty sure he didn't know about "the google."

Special sauce?

Revisionist equality.

None that raised that flag.

Is your memory faulty, or do you just like to be wrong?

FDNY cancels 9/11 statue Commish to rethink memorial after flap over race - New York Daily News

Do you think George Washington really stood up during the crossing of the Delaware?

I've always thought that one had to be stupid to want to be a politician and it turns out I'm right.

Two guys are talking at work...one guy says "Have you ever had what you wanted to say come out wrong? This morning I meant to tell my wife to pick up two tickets to Pittsburgh and it came out can you get two pickets to Tittsburgh."

The other guy replies; "Yeah, this morning I meant to ask my wife to make me bacon and eggs and it came out "fucking bitch, you ruined my life".

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :bow2:

57 states......:eusa_whistle:

That's different

Of course it is:eusa_whistle:

I would suppose it depends on what the purpose is here. I doubt that paperview is really trying to make an argument, so much as having some good hearted fun. I'm sure that paperless already has ample reason to oppose Santorum. In fact, she's voiced plenty of substantial things before.

A gaffe is a gaffe, and nobody is immune from making them. So the question is, are you going to actually try to base an argument on the absurd notion that a gaffe be taken seriously (which is what we see happen all the time on this board by people who want to insist that Obama actually thinks there are 57 states). Or, are you going to have some good humored fun with it, which is what paperview seems to be doing here.

Since when do we expect politicians to know anything about history?

Or even to be intelligent for that matter

[youtube]zNZczIgVXjg[/youtube]

PLEASE tell me that was a joke. Good Lord this guy has a fucking Congressional vote

Not a joke.

As I said one has to be stupid to want to be a politician but then again the people who vote for them think that politicians are smart.

In short, we're fucking doomed.

Forum List

Back