The men and women who signed the Declaration of Independence

paperview

Life is Good
Jul 27, 2009
the road less traveled
In his concession speech in Michigan, Santorum mightily praised that wonderful Founding document, and told his faithful supporters last night

“The men and women who signed that declaration wrote the final phrase, ‘We pledge to each other our lives, our fortune, and our sacred honor.”

:lol: Hey Ricky, I think you better rethink that college is for snobs thingy.

In his concession speech in Michigan, Santorum mightily praised that wonderful Founding document, and told his faithful supporters last night

“The men and women who signed that declaration wrote the final phrase, ‘We pledge to each other our lives, our fortune, and our sacred honor.”

Hmmm..., was he fooled by the hose and wigs? :eusa_eh:

What TRIVIAL horse shit... my God you fucking liberal 'TARDS are PATHETIC little idiots... :eusa_hand:

Since when do we expect politicians to know anything about history?

Or even to be intelligent for that matter

[youtube]zNZczIgVXjg[/youtube]

What TRIVIAL horse shit... my God you fucking liberal 'TARDS are PATHETIC little idiots... :eusa_hand:
overreacting-overreacting-crying-whine-demotivational-poster-1258504917.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Two guys are talking at work...one guy says "Have you ever had what you wanted to say come out wrong? This morning I meant to tell my wife to pick up two tickets to Pittsburgh and it came out can you get two pickets to Tittsburgh."

The other guy replies; "Yeah, this morning I meant to ask my wife to make me bacon and eggs and it came out "fucking bitch, you ruined my life".

Two guys are talking at work...one guy says "Have you ever had what you wanted to say come out wrong? This morning I meant to tell my wife to pick up two tickets to Pittsburgh and it came out can you get two pickets to Tittsburgh."

The other guy replies; "Yeah, this morning I meant to ask my wife to make me bacon and eggs and it came out "fucking bitch, you ruined my life".
:lol: :lol:

Unfortunately the GOP candidates all seem to be showing why Obama is never seen without his teleprompter.

It was ratified by only 13 of our 57 states and none of them had a slight Indian accent either

Last edited by a moderator:

Who noticed that for you?

:lol:

Who noticed that for you?

:lol:
??

Guess what..when you speak in public for a living...some stupid shit is going to come out.
Move along, nothing to see here. (And that goes for the President too.)

Forum List

Back