The meek and the strong

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
The meek shall inherit the earth, because the stong are going to colonize other planets. This is why libs hate the space program.

Discuss.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
The meek shall inherit the earth, because the stong are going to colonize other planets. This is why libs hate the space program.

Discuss.

The meek shall inherent the Earth because God said they would. I don't know where the space program comes into it.

Originally posted by gop_jeff
The meek shall inherent the Earth because God said they would. I don't know where the space program comes into it.

It's real easy. Check it out. Libs don't want the strong to proliferate into space, due to jealousy. Just like they envy and fear the successful in everyday life. the space program is a symbol of society moving forward. Libs prefer coddling the incompetent with any extra resources, instead of focusing on how to move society forward.

The space program means spending on jobs for smart people. They want make work programs for idiots instead.

It's real easy. Check it out. Libs don't want the strong to proliferate into space, due to jealousy. Just like they envy and fear the successful in everyday life. the space program is a symbol of society moving forward. Libs prefer coddling the incompetent with any extra resources, instead of focusing on how to move society forward.

The space program means spending on jobs for smart people. They want make work programs for idiots instead.

Holy shit...what do you smoke??

This is a pimptight theory. You're just jealous you didn't think of it.

I challenge anyway to explain to me how it's wrong.

You can either:
1. Show how liberals DO support the space program
2. offer an alternative explaination of WHY they hate it.

Good day!

You may be right! I think the fear of the space program used for military purposes gives them a good scare too!

Originally posted by dilloduck
You may be right! I think the fear of the space program used for military purposes gives them a good scare too!

Yeah. That too. They hate expenditures on any actually valid functions of government and prefer to spend on their social engineering projects, because they know if something bad happens, the funding for core functions will be approved anyway.

This is a pimptight theory. You're just jealous you didn't think of it.

I challenge anyway to explain to me how it's wrong.

You can either:
2. offer an alternative explaination of WHY they hate it.

Good day!

A belief or conclusion held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof

This is your OPINION!!

Originally posted by Jackass
A belief or conclusion held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof

This is your OPINION!!

It's a theory of why. Dispute any of my assertions. Show they support it, or give and alternative explanation of why they don't, Jackass. (I love your screen name.)

Originally posted by gop_jeff

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawesome!... :rofl:

:)

peace...

Those who came before us made certain that this country rode the first waves of the industrial revolutions, the first waves of modern invention, and the first wave of nuclear power, and this generation does not intend to founder in the backwash of the coming age of space. We mean to be a part of it--we mean to lead it. For the eyes of the world now look into space, to the moon and to the planets beyond, and we have vowed that we shall not see it governed by a hostile flag of conquest, but by a banner of freedom and peace. We have vowed that we shall not see space filled with weapons of mass destruction, but with instruments of knowledge and understanding.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g25G1M4EXrQ]We Choose to go to the Moon - YouTube[/ame]

In mid-1969, as the Apollo missions were reaching their climax, NASA managers began to plan for the next phase of lunar exploration. This optimistic plan, issued by the Space Task Group, would have had NASA’s funding stay at Apollo levels, and, in a series of steps that followed Apollo, would have seen NASA develop such elements as a lunar orbit station in 1978, a lunar surface base in 1980, and a manned mission to Mars in 1981 or 1983. President Nixon rejected the ambitious Space Task Group plan, choosing instead to develop the infamous, loved and hated space shuttle.

http://www.thespacereview.com/article/507/1

Last edited:
Quick question: If Global Warming is going to melt the polar icecaps, and cause the oceans to rise up, and El Nino's, hurricanes, volcanoes and all these other catastrophic events are going to essentially destroy the earth, who would want to inherit it? :confused:

Forum List

Back