CDZ The Medical Marijuana Hoax

did i say anything about that,or was that you?...were did i say anything about legalizing pot?.....the subject was "addiction".....do you need any help in moving the goalposts?....and answer my question.....have you ever smoked pot?.....

Yes. Now answer my question.....do you think pot should be legalized?

did i say anything about that,or was that you?...were did i say anything about legalizing pot?.....the subject was "addiction".....do you need any help in moving the goalposts?....and answer my question.....have you ever smoked pot?.....

Yes. Now answer my question.....do you think pot should be legalized?
no, it should at least be decriminalized and taken off of schedule one and treated like alcohol .....and penalties for both if you are caught driving should be tough....

Pain killers are now the huge problem. The war on pot is long lost. I know of a cancer patient who usesit and it really helps her. If that is offensive to anyone they are a complete anti christian anti american.​

Legalize it. Fallout is minimal. Treat it like alcohol. Americans work hard and want their outlet.

The left wants dope legalized and available, since it turns righties into lefties within 30 seconds of inhaling it, and the effects last as long as the righty is under the influance of it. The more people we have who are hooked on dope, the more dopes there are to vote lefty. It's the same thing as importing unregistered Democrats from other countries in order to change voting demographics.
you can tell you have no clue as to what you are talking about....
Let me guess. Dope is great for the health, and it puts your mind into a state where one does not need to worry about all those trivial things in life that do not matter anyway, such as responsibility and making my a living. Employers really like employing dopers, and they find that dope heads are really productive. Did I guess right? All we need to make America great again is more dope? No thanks.

no, it should at least be decriminalized and taken off of schedule one and treated like alcohol .....and penalties for both if you are caught driving should be tough....

Why the weasely answer? Should the following be LEGAL or ILLEGAL:

1. Possession for personal use?
2. Possession for sale?
3. Growing for personal use?
4. Growing for sale?
5. Selling to minors?
6. Smoking/ingesting near minors?
7. Making/having cookies/candy available to minors?

For any you think should be illegal, please indicate whether they should be infractions, misdemeanors or felonies. Here are my answers:

1. Infraction
2. Misdemeanor/Felony depending on amount.
3. Infraction
4. Misdemeanor/Felony depending on amount.
5. Felony
6. Misdemeanor
7. Misdemeanor/Felony if ingested by minor.

What are your answers?

The left wants dope legalized and available, since it turns righties into lefties within 30 seconds of inhaling it, and the effects last as long as the righty is under the influance of it. The more people we have who are hooked on dope, the more dopes there are to vote lefty. It's the same thing as importing unregistered Democrats from other countries in order to change voting demographics.
Let me guess. Dope is great for the health, and it puts your mind into a state where one does not need to worry about all those trivial things in life that do not matter anyway, such as responsibility and making my a living. Employers really like employing dopers, and they find that dope heads are really productive. Did I guess right? All we need to make America great again is more dope? No thanks.
and that has jack shit to do what you said doesnt it?.....was it hard to move those goalposts all by yourself?...why dont you try proving that bullshit you posted above...

2. Possession for sale?
4. Growing for sale?
5. Selling to minors?

For any you think should be illegal, please indicate whether they should be infractions, misdemeanors or felonies. Here are my answers:

1. Infraction
3. Infraction
5. Felony
6. Misdemeanor

What are your answers?
weasley answer?....you mean its weasley because it doesnt agree with your view....you asked and i answered.....do you know what decriminalize means?...and if you know how alcohol is regulated then i also answered every question you asked up there....now give me your weasley rebuttal...

I agree and disagree on some points.

Pot is no more dangerous than alcohol. Both are terribly addictive.

Both get you high and as a function both can kill some mental and physical pain.

Far as using pot for pain relief.....we have a problem with many pain pills in this country. I'm not going to tell someone with a ruptured disc not to pop some Vicodin though and heck, now that I'm a bit older and know almost as many Vicodin gals as stoner chicks I'm not sure I wouldn't rather them smoke pot to kill pain.

I'll give you that pot is a fun, hip pain killer though......perhaps we need an unaffiliated doctor to check up on prescribing doctors? Perhaps each doctor can only give a patient soo many refills?
pot is terribly addictive?....my own experience with myself and quite a few others says thats bullshit...im sure there are some out there who are mentally hooked.....but terribly addictive?......i dont think so....

I'll disagree once more then I suspect we'll just have to agree to disagree.

I will try to be quick. Here are a few reasons I feel pot must be terribly addictive:

- Pro athletes with millions of dollars on the line fail drug test for pot.

- Regular people fail drug tests for pot. Heck, I have a relative who almost worked his way into prison by failing drug tests while on probation.

- Adults and young ladies I know go through an awful lot of trouble to get pot from some questionable people in locations they otherwise avoid like the plague when their hook up runs dry.

To me those are signs it messes with your brain chemistry bad enough to risk freedom and millions of dollars for a buzz.
"Here are a few reasons I feel pot must be terribly addictive"
have you ever smoked pot?....

I prefer not to say while it is illegal in my state.

So anyways, do you disagree with my assessment Pot was terribly addictive to them folks who screwed up their lives for the joy of a putting a good buzz on?

2. Possession for sale?
4. Growing for sale?
5. Selling to minors?

1. Infraction
3. Infraction
5. Felony
6. Misdemeanor

What are your answers?
weasley answer?....you mean its weasley because it doesnt agree with your view....you asked and i answered.....do you know what decriminalize means?...and if you know how alcohol is regulated then i also answered every question you asked up there....now give me your weasley rebuttal...

Nice flame job. Your inability/refusal to answer simple questions is duly noted.

Both get you high and as a function both can kill some mental and physical pain.

Far as using pot for pain relief.....we have a problem with many pain pills in this country. I'm not going to tell someone with a ruptured disc not to pop some Vicodin though and heck, now that I'm a bit older and know almost as many Vicodin gals as stoner chicks I'm not sure I wouldn't rather them smoke pot to kill pain.

I'll give you that pot is a fun, hip pain killer though......perhaps we need an unaffiliated doctor to check up on prescribing doctors? Perhaps each doctor can only give a patient soo many refills?
pot is terribly addictive?....my own experience with myself and quite a few others says thats bullshit...im sure there are some out there who are mentally hooked.....but terribly addictive?......i dont think so....

I will try to be quick. Here are a few reasons I feel pot must be terribly addictive:

- Regular people fail drug tests for pot. Heck, I have a relative who almost worked his way into prison by failing drug tests while on probation.

- Adults and young ladies I know go through an awful lot of trouble to get pot from some questionable people in locations they otherwise avoid like the plague when their hook up runs dry.

To me those are signs it messes with your brain chemistry bad enough to risk freedom and millions of dollars for a buzz.

So anyways, do you disagree with my assessment Pot was terribly addictive to them folks who screwed up their lives for the joy of a putting a good buzz on?
i smoked for quite a while and knew many a pot smoker,none of the just pot smokers screwed up their lives and a good deal of them are pretty successful today...the only pot smokers i knew who screwed up their lives were the ones who decided they needed to do other harder drugs as well like speed or coke or drank heavily....and that was a choice they made....

2. Possession for sale?
4. Growing for sale?
5. Selling to minors?

1. Infraction
3. Infraction
5. Felony
6. Misdemeanor

What are your answers?

Nice flame job. Your inability/refusal to answer simple questions is duly noted.
nice weasely answer.....you must have a hard time figuring things out,let me help you out.....if i said treat it like they treat alcohol,then that means on question 1 yes 2 no 3 no 4 no 5 no 6 no 7 no....there can you grasp that?...if not let me know....and your next set sounds good only i would change 5 and 7 to felonies...especially 5...

i smoked for quite a while and knew many a pot smoker,none of the just pot smokers screwed up their lives and a good deal of them are pretty successful today...the only pot smokers i knew who screwed up their lives were the ones who decided they needed to do other harder drugs as well like speed or coke or drank heavily....and that was a choice they made....
what an intelligent reply wood.....

on question 1 yes 2 no 3 no 4 no 5 no 6 no 7 no....there can you grasp that?...if not let me know....and your next set sounds good only i would change 5 and 7 to felonies...especially 5...

So you agree with me that anything other than personal possession should be illegal, and that selling pot or making it available to minors should be felonies?

Ever since the 60s and the hippie craze, I never heard anyone claim that pot was good for pain. But since the puking liberals got pot legalized everywhere, it's suddenly the greatest pain killer since aspirin was discovered. Witness all the clueless dead heads who are heavy users.
Not only is it a great painkiller but there are other amazing medical benefits as well. I watched a documentary on a little girl who had epilepsy. She was not even about to function because of the hundreds of seizures she had A DAY. She started on CBD caps and cut it down to 1-4 seizures a week. Life changing.

The left wants dope legalized and available, since it turns righties into lefties within 30 seconds of inhaling it, and the effects last as long as the righty is under the influance of it. The more people we have who are hooked on dope, the more dopes there are to vote lefty.
Wow, sounds like another conspiracy theory, LOL.
Tobacco has no positive attributes, so do you have a conspiracy theory for that?
What about alcohol? Is has some benefits like marijuana does.
All in moderation!

Pot is terribly addictive and harmful to children and adolescents, yet you want to make it widely available as cookies and candy?
You were raised watching Reefer Madness, weren't you............

Experts Tell the Truth about Pot

The researchers found that of those who had tried marijuana at least once, about 9 percent eventually fit a diagnosis of cannabis dependence. The corresponding figure for alcohol was 15 percent; for cocaine, 17 percent; for heroin, 23 percent; and for nicotine, 32 percent. So although marijuana may be addictive for some, 91 percent of those who try it do not get hooked. Further, marijuana is less addictive than many other legal and illegal drugs.

Note that there is a medical distinction between dependence and addiction.

you're right about one thing, pot does make people nicer. :420:

just another jackass that doesn't know what they're talking about. Medical "dope" is genetically altered and created to contain lower amounts of THC (the high) and high levels of CBD (the meds) people who get medical marijuana find the strain that works for them.. they don't walk around stoned all day unless they have high levels of THC in it.

Forum List

Back