CDZ The Medical Marijuana Hoax

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by jwoodie, Apr 18, 2017.

1. debbiedowner

debbiedowner Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,539
  2. Aries

Aries Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,054
    It is being used to treat cancer and evidence is showing that marijuana can slow the growth and spread of cancer cells.

Everything You Need To Know About Cannabis And Cancer Treatment

It is used very successfully to treat a variety of medical conditions including but not limited to; cancer, glaucoma, HIV/AIDS, hepatitis C, crohns disease, Alzheimer’s, epilepsy, PTSD, Parkinson’s, muscular dystrophy, anxiety, migraines, severe pain, nausea etc etc

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Aries

Aries Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,054
    The first historical record of medical marijuana was in 1500 bc, so maybe you’re just uniformed on the topic :dunno:

4. Hossfly

Hossfly ZIONUT Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,226
    Does the AMA approve of it? It'is not legal.

5. Aries

Aries Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,054
    The the last 60 years it has been illegal, in America, is minuscule to medical marijuanas long history.

6. ABikerSailor

ABikerSailor Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,425
    You know, I know several people in my life who use marijuana to treat pain. My neighbor has a joint disease and it helps him be able to move. I've also met many veterans who have said that it was useful for their PTSD, and because of marijuana, they were able to get off the prescription medications that had some nasty side effects. And, I've seen it work wonders.

My roomie had a vehicle wreck when she was younger, and it messed her joints and back up pretty good and she uses it instead of pain meds because the pain meds give her constipation. She has a script, but she doesn't like taking them.

I've also seen how well some of the THC infused lotions and creams work. Not only do they provide localized pain relief, but there are no psychoactive reactions so you don't get high.

Is marijuana addictive? Not physically. You can smoke and stay stoned 24/7 for a month, then quit suddenly, and the only physical symptoms you will endure is you will no longer be stoned. Some people say that it can become mentally addictive, but so can shopping, exercise, gambling, and other people.

Try drinking a 12 pack to a case each night for 30 days and suddenly quit. Know what is going to happen? You will go through the DT's. Alcohol is physically addictive.

And, as far as marijuana being a "gateway drug"? Again. No. That distinction is held by alcohol. If you would not do something sober because of your beliefs, you won't do it stoned. Cannabis doesn't reduce your inhibitions, but it does make you think and notice things you normally wouldn't, because you notice more details when stoned. Drunk? Alcohol is notorious for reducing people's inhibitions. We've all heard (or done) about situations where people do things they normally wouldn't, like going home with ugly people, saying or doing things they would never do, etc.

7. ABikerSailor

ABikerSailor Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,425
    There are many doctors out there who belong to the AMA and they approve using marijuana for treatment. Only problem is, they can't do that because the FDA still has marijuana on Schedule I, which means no official research can be done on it until it is moved down to Schedule II or lower.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Borillar

Borillar Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,779
    Man made pharmaceuticals, God made marijuana. In God we trust.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  9. Syriusly

Syriusly Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,689
    LOL- you know our tariff is set by the United States right?

The duty rate on cars in the United States is 2%- for pickups and vans its 25%.

Germany and Sweden are part of the EU- and the duty rate for both cars and pickups in Europe is 10%.

From Germany's point of view- America is charging an outrageous tariff to keep out Mercedes Benz vans.

But hey- just keep parroting what Trump says- its what you do best.