The Media's Daily Obama Fellatio

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
Of course yahoo is run by a confirmed Obama bundler, so you know her lips have already run the gamut.
Here's a guy the media fawns over 24/7/365 who had the wisdom and insight to send a confirmed and highly visible homosexual male as ambassador to a Muslim country, remove almost all his security detachment and refused to supply any more despite repeated requests, then send him to an isolated diplomatic outpost known to have 10 al Qaeda training camps in the area on the anniversary of 9/11 with no security protection, then when the outpost comes under attack tell security forces in the area to stand down, refuses to sign the cross border authorization that would have allowed a rescue to occur, but instead goes to bed in preparation for a fund raiser the next day on the other side of the country, he needs to look the part of the "Eye Candy" he regards himself as, and when the press release is written takes all references to the known terrorist attack being responsible for the deaths of four Americans, that he unwittingly allowed to take place, out of the release.
I dunno, maybe he's got his eyes on the highest, most prominent seat in the Mosque of the Hidden Imam, the Mahdi, that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is currently rebuilding in Iran for his anticipated return , and America is the lamb he intends to sacrifice in order to obtain that honor.
Then again, I suppose for him, running a country is no more difficult than inhaling the last little vestiges of marijuana smoke off of the underside of the roof of the 'Choomwagon' Maybe he's now performing the same ritual aboard Air Force One. Tokin' an cokin' on his very own "Vomit Comet'
"A little weed and a little blow and whaddyano
With a stroke of your hand you're signin' bills that are the law of the land"

Obama makes history with Myanmar, Cambodia visits - Yahoo! News

Last edited:
LOL. If our President has you that upset, he must be doing something right.
Typical silly liberal reply. What a fucking idiot you are.

First bone of contention. Prove that the Ambassador was gay.
Inconsequential to me. The rest of it is important. Obama should have protected the Americans whether any one or all of them were gay.

Another typical silly liberal reply.

LOL. If our President has you that upset, he must be doing something right.
Typical silly liberal reply. What a fucking idiot you are.

First bone of contention. Prove that the Ambassador was gay.
Inconsequential to me. The rest of it is important. Obama should have protected the Americans whether any one or all of them were gay.

Another typical silly liberal reply.

The important point is that it is the first in a long list of lies picked up and spewed out by the rabid rights echo-chamber.

Forum List

Back