The Media Needs To Start Practicing What They Preach Goddammit

President Trump set the standard, they just followed the leader.
Sorry, but when everything you say is twisted so that it's unrecognizable to it's original form or intent I can see how you would feel that.
You don't listen to Trump. You already are at the point where just looking at him makes you mad.
So what you do is take the corrupt media's false interpretation of everything he says and you run with it.
I figure you are beyond hope, most likely because of your inherent prejudice.

You see, in order to fit in with people around you, you have to think a certain way.
And really after all this is about acceptance by those you live and work with.
This was the most hateful, nasty, chaotic and unAmerican primary and election in my lifetime.....all due to Trump and his shenanigans.....

You guys can pretend like he's an angel and doesn't deserve the reaping for what he sowed....but I ain't buying your protesting of his treatment.
Like paying protesters to go to his rallies.....................even better when they do it violently....

Like targeting citizens with the FBI, IRS, ATF, and OSHA for their beliefs...........

And your side still went they are soooooooooooooo innocent...........

BS..........Reap what you sew................I simply don't care anymore............your side is getting FIRE WITH FIRE.........deal with it.
Billy Kristol is not my side, he's a right winger to the nth degree. And all the Bernie protesters were not my side either.

Trump declared WAR on the media, the lying media, fake news He chose this route...And honestly, he likes it. Trump thrives with having an adversary and churning up hatred.....it's what you all loved about him, and what he does best.

If there is no controversy to hate each other over, he creates one!

The people who voted for him wants the corruption in Washington dealt with.
Which is what he's doing.
That means both parties and the media.
But this is NOT dealing WITH IT!

Did you miss it?

Trump has hired more than 100 former lobbyists, group's tally shows.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/...trump-lobbyists-hired/416749001/
Jun 21, 2017 - WASHINGTON — More than 100 former federal lobbyists have found jobs in the Trump administration, despite President Trump's campaign ...

I didn't vote for Obama.

Your deflection is noted.

Deflection?
Interesting, because most here see it as a comparison.

Obama had experience. Trump had none.

And it shows.
Sure he did. Lol.

Trump has experience as a legislator?

Is this one of these altfacts the alt right believes?
Yep, it sure is.

#LOLGOP

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Sorry, but when everything you say is twisted so that it's unrecognizable to it's original form or intent I can see how you would feel that.
You don't listen to Trump. You already are at the point where just looking at him makes you mad.
So what you do is take the corrupt media's false interpretation of everything he says and you run with it.
I figure you are beyond hope, most likely because of your inherent prejudice.

You see, in order to fit in with people around you, you have to think a certain way.
And really after all this is about acceptance by those you live and work with.
This was the most hateful, nasty, chaotic and unAmerican primary and election in my lifetime.....all due to Trump and his shenanigans.....

You guys can pretend like he's an angel and doesn't deserve the reaping for what he sowed....but I ain't buying your protesting of his treatment.
Like paying protesters to go to his rallies.....................even better when they do it violently....

Like targeting citizens with the FBI, IRS, ATF, and OSHA for their beliefs...........

BS..........Reap what you sew................I simply don't care anymore............your side is getting FIRE WITH FIRE.........deal with it.
Billy Kristol is not my side, he's a right winger to the nth degree. And all the Bernie protesters were not my side either.

Trump declared WAR on the media, the lying media, fake news He chose this route...And honestly, he likes it. Trump thrives with having an adversary and churning up hatred.....it's what you all loved about him, and what he does best.

Did you miss it?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/...trump-lobbyists-hired/416749001/
Jun 21, 2017 - WASHINGTON — More than 100 former federal lobbyists have found jobs in the Trump administration, despite President Trump's campaign ...

I don't see what your getting upset about in that link to former lobbyists.
105 whole lobbyists wow! :eusa_boohoo:
They at least recuse themselves over things that are conflicting from their former lobbing. How many did that in the past?
How many were working for Obama, Bush or any of the others?
How many did not recuse themselves?
It does expose how lobbyists are so intertwined in our government, do you think that it's going to happen quickly or overnight when President Lincoln was complaining about them?
When was that? 155 years or so ago.
Most are happy that someone is trying to do something about it.
It didn't work out so well under Regan.

Did you miss it?

They at least recuse themselves over things that are conflicting from their former lobbing. How many did that in the past?
It does expose how lobbyists are so intertwined in our government, do you think that it's going to happen quickly or overnight when President Lincoln was complaining about them?
But he's not trying to do anything with the swamp, he's just moving the alligators and water moccasins from one part to another, and filling other areas. He's no different, as he claimed he would be imo.

Did you miss it?

But he's not trying to do anything with the swamp, he's just moving the alligators and water moccasins from one part to another, and filling other areas. He's no different, as he claimed he would be imo.

So?
What other President has done an executive order to ban them for 5 years?
And the question of how many in the past have recused themselves has not been answered.

Did you miss it?

The swamp has many fingers, media is one of them.

Forum List

Back