The Media left, right, and center lies to us each day

There aren't that many choices, best choose the one that will be easier to deal with the consequences of

Every time they tell us we only have 2 choices for president they are lying.

Bastards

Right, we actually have NO choice.

Anyone who thinks they've got even slight influence over important decisions in America through voting for a particular candidate is someone I really feel sorry for.

Last edited:
Right, we actually have NO choice.

Anyone who thinks they've got even slight influence over important decisions in America through voting for a particular candidate is someone I really feel sorry for.

People like you are why we have no choice and no power. It is as simple as voting for someone other than a Dem Or Rep. That would change things.

People like you are why we have no choice and no power. It is as simple as voting for someone other than a Dem Or Rep. That would change things.
Um... Americans cant even do research on the two candidates that we have... having them to look into a third fourth of fifth candidate is asking way too much..

Um... Americans cant even do research on the two candidates that we have... having them to look into a third fourth of fifth candidate is asking way too much..

Hey it is not my fault most Americans are to stupid to do their own research, but please do not lump me in with them.

Like I said most Americans are not even aware there are more than 2 choices.

Hey it is not my fault most Americans are to stupid to do their own research, but please do not lump me in with them.

Like I said most Americans are not even aware there are more than 2 choices.

No, I think most people are aware there are more choices, but we've been conditioned to think there's only 2 worth voting for every election. Somehow, that idea has been burned into our brains. It's not like everyone is just automatically born believing there will only be 2 choices. It's something we are taught, probably more subliminally than anything else. It starts with history classes in school. They don't go very far in teaching you that there are many different choices. You only learn about Democrats and Republicans for the most part, all the way up to college. And then there's the media. They give other parties a passing glance during campaign seasons, mostly to make a subtle mockery of them through crafty punditry.

yep, and It makes me so mad seeing it. People walk around acting like we have no power to change things, when in fact we have all the power. Simply show up and vote, but not for the established 2 parties, and see what happens.

Stop telling yourself you have no power, and wake up to the fake that we are the power.

Forum List

Back