The media is BROKEN, how do we FIX IT...

Nobody does a better job of diving America than our press. Russia doesn't have to do anything but sit and watch.
Well, Comrade, I'm sure they are quite happy about all the CRCs threatening violence against their fellow Americans.

I don't have a big enough platform to instigate violence. If I did, I'd be more responsible with my words. Unlike the media and the democrats who wield enormous influence over society.
So, you just hide and talk the talk. Not surprising.

Ask yourself. How many violent assaults or murders were instigated by the media?

They plant seeds then act shocked when they take root and blossom.
How many acts of violence do YOU think were instigated by the media?
The media exploits violence. It sells. Watch the evening news. Nothing but doom and gloom. People are doing good things all over the place, but the evening news spends the entire program giving us violence and death, then uses the last 30 seconds for a nice warm human interest story before wishing us a good evening.

It's like the media needs razed and rebuilt. Whatever happened to libel and slander laws and the FCC?
In order to sue for libel or slander, you need to lie. The MSM gives opinions the right doesn't like, and the MSM accentuates some facts over others, which makes one point of view look better than another.

You can't be sued for slander when you report the President's own words or actions. The "anonymous" sources a reputable paper uses are not "anonymous" to them. They know and have reason to trust the source prior to printing anything by them.

It's tough having such a jerk to defend, I know, but I will never forgive him for this twisting around of who and what the media is.
The FACT is a majority of the American people believe the MSM is corrupt and biased. That's who and what the media is.
nop
Well, Comrade, I'm sure they are quite happy about all the CRCs threatening violence against their fellow Americans.

I don't have a big enough platform to instigate violence. If I did, I'd be more responsible with my words. Unlike the media and the democrats who wield enormous influence over society.

Ask yourself. How many violent assaults or murders were instigated by the media?

The media exploits violence. It sells. Watch the evening news. Nothing but doom and gloom. People are doing good things all over the place, but the evening news spends the entire program giving us violence and death, then uses the last 30 seconds for a nice warm human interest story before wishing us a good evening.
The ENTIRE program? Truly? Or are you lying?

It's like the media needs razed and rebuilt. Whatever happened to libel and slander laws and the FCC?
In order to sue for libel or slander, you need to lie. The MSM gives opinions the right doesn't like, and the MSM accentuates some facts over others, which makes one point of view look better than another.

You can't be sued for slander when you report the President's own words or actions. The "anonymous" sources a reputable paper uses are not "anonymous" to them. They know and have reason to trust the source prior to printing anything by them.

It's tough having such a jerk to defend, I know, but I will never forgive him for this twisting around of who and what the media is.
The FACT is a majority of the American people believe the MSM is corrupt and biased. That's who and what the media is.
nop

The ENTIRE program? Truly? Or are you lying?
Winter storms, tornadoes, floods, shootings, fires, political controversy, etc, takes up the entire newscast. Some white cop shoots a black person and it's national news. Blacks in major cities are shooting each other every day at an alarming rate and we hear nothing. Why is that?

I havent watched more than 10 hours of TV since OJ was on trial ! That was just a couple documentaries that weren't on the web yet(until 99 or so).
They call it an idiot box for a reason.
Only idiots own one !

Forum List

Back