The media is already lying about who will win the 2020 election...

I find that extremely hard to believe

It's no secret you believe what you want, no matter what. So nobody cares what you find hard to believe.

and the fact that all the polls said Hillary was going to win means this poll is also garbage.

Actually that does not follow at all. The 2016 election demonstrates the fact that polling is not perfect and that we should avoid assuming that an election will turn out as the polling implies. Polling results are a tool to be utilized, not a god to be worshiped.

The only lie I'm seeing her is your thread title. Accurately reporting on current polling figures is not a lie simply because you don't want to believe it, or because of the fact that the polling might not accurately predict future events.

Biden is leading by 13 points??

He must be leading the the rest of the Dems in the DNC clown car cause it sure ain't Trump.

If anything Trump is leading any DNC challenger by 13 points.

...they said Biden is 13 points ahead in a match-up against Trump if the election were held today.

I find that extremely hard to believe, and the fact that all the polls said Hillary was going to win means this poll is also garbage.

I mean, what has Biden actually accomplished in his life?

Can't think of a thing.
The poll was apparently taken of elementary school teachers in Boston. I love statistics. You can make them say whatever you want.

Just like polls. Depends on the questions asked, who's asking them and those being asked.

Hell all the polls said Hitlery would be our next POTUS.

Surprise.

Well we all know where CNN is coming from. NBC, and MSNBC are owned by Comcast who kicked off the Biden campaign by hosting a big corporate fund raiser for him in Philly a few weeks ago. So, they aren't biased are they? :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back