The media is already lying about who will win the 2020 election...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...they said Biden is 13 points ahead in a match-up against Trump if the election were held today.

I find that extremely hard to believe, and the fact that all the polls said Hillary was going to win means this poll is also garbage.

I mean, what has Biden actually accomplished in his life?

Can't think of a thing.

...they said Biden is 13 points ahead in a match-up against Trump if the election were held today.

I find that extremely hard to believe, and the fact that all the polls said Hillary was going to win means this poll is also garbage.

Can't think of a thing.
All the CRCs on here seem to think that donnie automatically has it....as if they know the Russian fix is in. Have you heard anything about that?

Can't think of a thing.
All the CRCs on here seem to think that donnie automatically has it....as if they know the Russian fix is in. Have you heard anything about that?
Have the Russian tapped in to the voting machines or what. I don't think the illegals are going to get organized fast enough to vote yet, or have the. I don't see the sign that Soros has put out any money yet either.

Joe Biden caved on the Hyde Amendment, which means he can't even stick to his guns. He betrayed the American taxpayers, who don't want to pay for abortions.

Joe's like a clown who makes people laugh with his stupid comments, but I'll bet all those women and girls he's molested over the years don't think he's funny.

Joe has no backbone, if he can't even stand up for himself to people in his own party, there's no way he'll stand up for America to foreign leaders.

Joe's like a clown who makes people laugh with his stupid comments, but I'll bet all those women and girls he's molested over the years don't think he's funny.

Joe Bye, Bye Biden hasn't had an Independent thought in a long time, He's all about using other peoples thoughts as his own and proclaiming how wise he is. Bye Joe everybody who didn't vote for you before won't vote for you again. Stupid! Is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result ! Joe is just leading the clown show!

Can't think of a thing.
After only 3 decades as Senator and 8 years as VP Biden has not had the opportunity to do anything yet.

His defeat at the hands of Trump will make the Democrats even crazier.

The key point here is the election is not being held today so that poll really doesn't matter if that same poll had said Trump had a 13 point lead over Biden it still wouldn't matter.

The key point here is the election is not being held today so that poll really doesn't matter if that same poll had said Trump had a 13 point lead over Biden it still wouldn't matter.

It would to many in this thread. They would tell us the election is over.

As of now it's mere speculation.

Thank you GOD! Again!!!:thup:

That Donald Trump won the 2020 election! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Just as many Trump critics are doing now polls at this point mean nothing the Democrats have not even had a single debate yet. There will be many things between now and election day that will send the polls all over the place.

Just as many Trump critics are doing now polls at this point mean nothing the Democrats have not even had a single debate yet. There will be many things between now and election day that will send the polls all over the place.

I haven't seen one rational person (i.e. Trump critic) say the election is over.

I haven't seen one rational person (i.e. Trump critic) say the election is over.
Rational is a subjective term some people think AOC is rational I have seen hyper partisans on both sides make claims about the election being over. I have lost track of how many times someone has claimed this will bring Trump down in 2020 or this will doom the Democrats in 2020.

Rational is a subjective term some people think AOC is rational I have seen hyper partisans on both sides make claims about the election being over. I have lost track of how many times someone has claimed this will bring Trump down in 2020 or this will doom the Democrats in 2020.

Yep, true. I don't think it's possible to know at this moment and maybe not even into the wee hours of election night.

Can't think of a thing.
The poll was apparently taken of elementary school teachers in Boston. I love statistics. You can make them say whatever you want.

Forum List

Back