The Media Ignored The Top Story of 2013

The libtards get upset when I say these negro thugs are not fully human....but really....what kind of animal does this stuff? >>>>>>Diner Attacked After Refusing Seattle Man's Demand For A Bite Of His Burrito | The Smoking Gun

"Knockout game" is a concept I (and the vast majority of the population) would never have heard of if not for this site and the Fox Noises feeding it. Yeah, that's a real story. Guess you have to subscribe to the same comic book that imagines Jay Leno getting fired for reading his own teleprompter as some sort of government boogeyman. :ack-1:

:lmao:

"Negro thugs are not fully human"? Why am I not surprised that you're not only stupid and gullible but a racist as well...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htT4ErBz1Oc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htT4ErBz1Oc[/ame]

You would not have heard of it because the mainstream media does its best to not report it...in fact there are many, many more instances of this particular black racist vandetta than even seen on here or on Fox because the only ones to make it into any kind of media outlet are those that are videotaped...the great majority are not on video and thus only those involved usually know about it.

You take on the purging of Jay Leno for political reasons is skewered....i.e. Jay Leno had 'artistic control' of his show....he wrote a lot of his own material and if you think for one second that NBC would have presented the material Jay used to expose the stupidity of Obama you have no grasp of what is going on in the media.

In a nutshell you are naive and tooooo prone to fall for the propaganda presented by the mainstream media.

Isn't it cool that Neil Innes wrote a song about you?

You are a true idiot. NBC doesn't "present material"; they host shows. The writers present material. You know, those 65 writers you had no clue existed until I straightened your sorry ass out yesterday? After you tried to claim Jay Leno simply writes his own stuff?

You obviously (and obliviously) have no clue how commercial media works. It exists to make money by advertising, and that advertising sells on the basis of how many idiots like you it can keep tuning in for what you think is real. As do these crackpot websites you wade through to find stories about "knockout games" and "negro thugs that are not fully human". Because it's cheap fear, and fear sells. They take your ad dollars and laugh all the way to the bank.

Dumbass.

"Knockout game" is a concept I (and the vast majority of the population) would never have heard of if not for this site and the Fox Noises feeding it. Yeah, that's a real story. Guess you have to subscribe to the same comic book that imagines Jay Leno getting fired for reading his own teleprompter as some sort of government boogeyman. :ack-1:

"Negro thugs are not fully human"? Why am I not surprised that you're not only stupid and gullible but a racist as well...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htT4ErBz1Oc

You would not have heard of it because the mainstream media does its best to not report it...in fact there are many, many more instances of this particular black racist vandetta than even seen on here or on Fox because the only ones to make it into any kind of media outlet are those that are videotaped...the great majority are not on video and thus only those involved usually know about it.

You take on the purging of Jay Leno for political reasons is skewered....i.e. Jay Leno had 'artistic control' of his show....he wrote a lot of his own material and if you think for one second that NBC would have presented the material Jay used to expose the stupidity of Obama you have no grasp of what is going on in the media.

In a nutshell you are naive and tooooo prone to fall for the propaganda presented by the mainstream media.

You are a true idiot. NBC doesn't "present material"; they host shows. The writers present material. You know, those 65 writers you had no clue existed until I straightened your sorry ass out yesterday? After you tried to claim Jay Leno simply writes his own stuff?

You obviously (and obliviously) have no clue how commercial media works. It exists to make money by advertising, and that advertising sells on the basis of how many idiots like you it can keep tuning in for what you think is real. As do these crackpot websites you wade through to find stories about "knockout games" and "negro thugs that are not fully human". Because it's cheap fear, and fear sells. They take your ad dollars and laugh all the way to the bank.

Dumbass.

Let me get my color crayon because your shallow thoughts only add to your confusion.....you simply do not realize that these 'writers' you mention were beholden to their employer NBC....everything they write is gone over with a fine tooth comb.....NBC is owned and controlled by supporters of Obama.....the writers employed by NBC would never have written the material the jokes and so forth that Jay did about Obama because they had enough sense not to bite the hand that feeds them....and even if they had the NBC censors would have yanked it......only a numbskull would think for one second that NBC would have approved of that.....the jokes Jay Leno did about Obama he wrote himself.....and he had enough artistic control of the show to be able to do it....even though he obviously got in trouble for it.

Bottom line you and your ilk have no clue as to how this administration is using its power and influence to restrict freedom on speech and to punish those who dare attack or even joke about Obama ....aka the Irs....aka the attempt to put monitors into newsrooms and so on and so forth. All of which is reminiscent of the Stalinist Regime in Russia.

The truly pathetic thing is there are so many Americans like you ...who have been dumbed down and indoctrinated into believing that political correctness rules and freedom of speech is irrelevant.

Dumbass.

Let me get my color crayon because your shallow thoughts only add to your confusion.....you simply do not realize that these 'writers' you mention were beholden to their employer NBC....everything they write is gone over with a fine tooth comb.....NBC is owned and controlled by supporters of Obama.....the writers employed by NBC would never have written the material the jokes and so forth that Jay did about Obama because they had enough sense not to bite the hand that feeds them....and even if they had the NBC censors would have yanked it......only a numbskull would think for one second that NBC would have approved of that.....the jokes Jay Leno did about Obama he wrote himself.....and he had enough artistic control of the show to be able to do it....even though he obviously got in trouble for it.

Bottom line you and your ilk have no clue as to how this administration is using its power and influence to restrict freedom on speech and to punish those who dare attack or even joke about Obama ....aka the Irs....aka the attempt to put monitors into newsrooms and so on and so forth. All of which is reminiscent of the Stalinist Regime in Russia.

The truly pathetic thing is there are so many Americans like you ...who have been dumbed down and indoctrinated into believing that political correctness rules and freedom of speech is irrelevant.

Bullshit.

NBC is a multinational megacorporation. It exists to make money. Period.

Politics do not run media megacorps. They're not even involved except as shiny objects for easily led mental midgets like yourself.

"Stalinist" :lmao: I try not to get into this kind of mud but you are truly fucking retarded.

Free Speech is endangered in America Today......and liberals have no problem with it as is seen on this board.

The socialilstic/communisitic obama supporters agenda of political correctness overules Liberty in their view.....it is the end that counts not the means.....using that logic...anything is permissable to suppress True Americanism>>>>>>>>>>>>>http://www.foxnews.com/story/2010/04/23/free-speech-endangered-in-america/

Dumbass.

Bullshit.

Politics do not run media megacorps. They're not even involved except as shiny objects for easily led mental midgets like yourself.

"Stalinist" :lmao: I try not to get into this kind of mud but you are truly fucking retarded.

The above misled moron actually appears to believe that the alphabet media does not have a political agenda. Truly Pathetic.

NBC's too political agenda is affecting their ratings. From the way Brian Williams reports the news to the way that Saturday Night Live covers politics with a continual left wing slant, to various series on the network, even sitcoms, always throwing in anti Republican insults, NBC has become too political, and it has to have something to do with their ratings slide to fifth place behind Univision. When Jay Leno joked about their slide, he got nasty emails from NBC executives. Is Jay Leno having a mind of his own going to have the same results as it had for Victoria Jackson and Norm McDonald, to be never heard from again?

There are many who tune out programs when they become anti Republican, which frequently happens, actually on all networks. NBC seems most blatant about it, whereas the others seem more subtle, though advocating a left wing agenda on many shows. The slant can be seen from everything from Hillary 2016 T shirts to regurgitating the same old tired rhetoric about Watergate, as if it were as significant as World War II.

"Free speech is endangered" ..... followed by a link to Fox Noise. :lmao:

This of course in the wake of sterling references like the National Exhuminer and Alex Jones.

Can't make this shit up.

Bullshit.

The above misled moron actually appears to believe that the alphabet media does not have a political agenda. Truly Pathetic.

The difference is I actually know how it works, and I don't get my ideas from Alex Jones comic books.

When Jay Leno joked about their slide, he got nasty emails from NBC executives.

Link?

No, I mean a credible link, not that blog shit you tried to make the Leno thread out of

Is Jay Leno having a mind of his own going to have the same results as it had for Victoria Jackson and Norm McDonald, to be never heard from again?

Victoria Jackson's running for local office in Tennessee. Nobody's stopping her. Nor did they stop her from numerous appearances on Fox Noise. Norm MacDonald's career continues like everybody else's -- nobody's keeping him down either. He did (I had to look this up) have a sports game show, which has since been cancelled. No doubt it was cancelled due to his failure to highlight O'bama's golf skills. :rofl:

That was a joke, btw... but I'm sure it's worth another wackadoo theory thread.

There are many who tune out programs when they become anti Republican, which frequently happens, actually on all networks. NBC seems most blatant about it, whereas the others seem more subtle, though advocating a left wing agenda on many shows. The slant can be seen from everything from Hillary 2016 T shirts to regurgitating the same old tired rhetoric about Watergate, as if it were as significant as World War II.

Paranoia strikes deep. They're all out to get you.

Seeing as how television is a mass propaganda machine designed to sell you shit you don't need, any time ANYBODY tunes out TV and the rest of that mindless bullshit (including Alex Jones et al) it's a good thing. Maybe you should actually try it.

Wait wait... this just in .... "Commieblaster.com"??
rofl.gif

John Birch lives!

Last edited:
Jay Leno Blasts Obama...............does anyone in their right mind think the head honchos at NBC would have approved of any of the following and that it did not influence their decision to get rid of Jay Leno?

Use a little common sense folks......reasonable people understand why Leno had to go>>>>>Jay Leno | NewsBusters

Why did NBC fire him? Could NBC be biased? Could NBC have a political agenda? Interesting video of him on David Letteermans show talking about all dat>>>>>>>[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=tudRETrphxk]Norm MacDonald - David Letterman - 01-07-1998 - YouTube[/ame]

The libtards get upset when I say these negro thugs are not fully human....but really....what kind of animal does this stuff? >>>>>>Diner Attacked After Refusing Seattle Man's Demand For A Bite Of His Burrito | The Smoking Gun

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htT4ErBz1Oc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htT4ErBz1Oc[/ame]

You may welcome Negro Thugs into your family tree...........but do not expect any rational person to do so.

So what kind of exucses do you make for these sub-humans that comitt rape, murder, mayhem and so on and so forth...you know the stuff that you see every night on the local news....of course they cannot tell you the race of the offenders as that would be politically incorrect.

Wave of black mobs brutalizing whites

Some stupidly claim it is waycist to report black crimes......of course they convince themselves of this because they do not even know what racism is nor do they understand racial realism.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GykYgOb2VNw]Thugs Destroy Gas Station, Assault Employee - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back