The Media & Establishment Witch Hunt Of Donald Trump Trying To Brand Him A Racist

Is President Trump A Racist?

• Yes

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • No

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • I am Confused by The Biased Reporting of The Media & Comments By His Detractors & Don't Kno

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Donald Trump on Charlottesville: "We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides."

Donald Trump on the German invasion of Poland and the allied response: "We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides."
Who was invading another country? C-ville is in America. The racist kkk nazi idiots were not trying to take way anyone's rights and sovereignty. Your caparison is beyond ridiculous. The comparison is in fact the opposite.

The idiot racist nazi POS motherfuckers had a right to be there. They got a permit. They were the Polish in your stupid comparison.

Then, the children (Germans) showed up trying to stop messages they hate, rather than defending the idiot racists nazis' right to protest and assemble.

Why is your childish ilk so immature that you cannot defend with your life the right of all to speak, even when that message is so repugnant to you that it makes your blood boil? Why do you think others who do not think like you or I have no right? YOU are the scary people. Not the nazi goons.

Donald Trump on Charlottesville: "We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides."

Donald Trump on the German invasion of Poland and the allied response: "We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides."

Pretty clear he condemns hatred & bigotry.
Do you?
I certainly condemn you bigots. Yes. Definitely.
So you don't love us, and want to Pre Judge Us, without Knowing Us?
That is the very definition of "PREJUDICE"
And you condemn us for Bigotry?

Aside from the general and perpetual campaign to discredit our President, the (a) Leftist Democrats, the (b) MSM, and the (c) never-Trump Republicans (the "Triumvirate") REFUSE to accept that this whole episode was not Black & White (I don't mean racially, I mean conceptually).

First, there are legitimate reasons - other than RACISM - to object to the removal of Confederate monuments, hence the original demonstration was not "all about HATE". Second, many of the "Antifa's" who attended this demonstration were LOOKING FOR A FIGHT. They were not sitting around a campfire singing Kum-Ba-Ya. They had the full and obvious intention of being so antagonistic that the original demonstrators would be forced to react violently, so that the Antifa's could use that reaction for propaganda purposes.

Third, the ass-hole in the Challenger did not represent anyone but himself. Not the demonstrators, not the KKK, not the American Nazi Party (assuming such a thing exists). So to blame "The Violence" on every demonstrator and every group that sponsored the event is the EXACT EQUIVALENT OF blaming ISLAM for every Islamic terrorist attack in the world - which the aforementioned Triumvirate would faint before doing. Even though THOSE terrorists loudly proclaim that they ARE acting in the name of Islam!

Trump tried to acknowledge ambiguity of the situation in his first statement, and for that acknowledgement, he has been called every different kind of mother-fucker by the Triumvirate.

"America" ain't buying it. Trump's poll ratings remain steady, if low.

still doesn't make any sense your point.

The KKK does not Love President Trump, nor do they support him.
They HATE President Trump.
Their mission is to DISCREDIT HIM by "ATTACHMENT ASSOCIATION & DISCREDITATION"

THE KKK is Bigoted and Anti-Semite
They HATE PRESIDENT TRUMP because

QUOTE:

"THE PRESIDENT LET A JEW STEAL HIS DAUGHTER!"

The Liberal attempt to claim Russian Hacking totally collapsed with the report that it was an Inside job in which the data was downloaded onto a USB...

The Liberal attempt to claim Trump colluded with the Russians collapsed when it was revealed the entire story was based on a fake report filled with Russia-generated Propaganda Obama / Comey tried to acquire from a foreign agent...

The Liberal attempt to accuse Trump of Obstruction collapsed when Democrats failed to convince the American people that telling Comey 'I HOPE the investigation of Flynn goes away' is the same thing as 'I order you to stop investigating Glynn'...and when Comey both admitted under oath he illegally leaked classified and that his boss, Loretta Lynch, Obstructed justice in the Clinton Investigation...

The Liberal attempt to accuse Trump Jr of illegal collusion with a Russian Lawyer collapsed when it was discovered Obama bypassed his own Dept of Immigration - who would not let her in the country - and gave her special access to do so, that Loretta Lynch knew of and had 'bugged' the meeting location in advance, that Obama's own interpreter had been planted in the meeting, and the Russian lawyer declared no Hillary info was ever passed between them....

So now the desperate Dems have resorted to citing neo-Nazi web sites as 'legitimate news' and lying in an attempt to paint Trump as a neo-Nazi who refused to condemn white supremacists and actually supports them / defends them, all because he pointed out the FACT that BOTH sides shared a measure of blame in the Charlottesville, Va violence.....

As I posted in another thread, Democrats are even considering trying to CENSURE the President for CORRECTLY pointing out BOTH sides share blame in the violence....

LIKE THIS:

upload_2017-8-17_12-38-15.jpg
Throwing balloons filled with urine...

OR THIS:

upload_2017-8-17_12-39-42.jpeg

Democrats have repeatedly demonstrated they are the most corrupt, criminal SEDITIOUS ever, continuously, OPENLY attempting to undermine / overthrow the President.

Last edited:
The Left Has Become The EMBODIMENT OF HATE in AMERICA.
If you look at their history....this is what they have always been, and will always be sans one moderate-conservative (JFK) who brought some respect to the party

Other than that, their Symbol, THE JACKASS is AMERICA's Equivalent of THE SWASTIKA

Always has been, and Always Will Be.

DemocraticLogo.png
=
iu

ku-klux-klan-cartoon-with-the-caption-a-prospective-scene-in-the-city-picture-id96742245

The Liberal attempt to claim Russian Hacking totally collapsed with the report that it was an Inside job in which the data was downloaded onto a USB...

The Liberal attempt to claim Trump colluded with the Russians collapsed when it was revealed the entire story was based on a fake report filled with Russia-generated Propaganda Obama / Comey tried to acquire from a foreign agent...

The Liberal attempt to accuse Trump of Obstruction collapsed when Democrats failed to convince the American people that telling Comey 'I HOPE the investigation of Flynn goes away' is the same thing as 'I order you to stop investigating Glynn'...and when Comey both admitted under oath he illegally leaked classified and that his boss, Loretta Lynch, Obstructed justice in the Clinton Investigation...

The Liberal attempt to accuse Trump Jr of illegal collusion with a Russian Lawyer collapsed when it was discovered Obama bypassed his own Dept of Immigration - who would not let her in the country - and gave her special access to do so, that Loretta Lynch knew of and had 'bugged' the meeting location in advance, that Obama's own interpreter had been planted in the meeting, and the Russian lawyer declared no Hillary info was ever passed between them....

So now the desperate Dems have resorted to citing neo-Nazi web sites as 'legitimate news' and lying in an attempt to paint Trump as a neo-Nazi who refused to condemn white supremacists and actually supports them / defends them, all because he pointed out the FACT that BOTH sides shared a measure of blame in the Charlottesville, Va violence.....

As I posted in another thread, Democrats are even considering trying to CENSURE the President for CORRECTLY pointing out BOTH sides share blame in the violence....

LIKE THIS:

View attachment 144247
Throwing balloons filled with urine...

OR THIS:

View attachment 144248

Democrats have repeatedly demonstrated they are the most corrupt, criminal SEDITIOUS ever, continuously, OPENLY attempting to undermine / overthrow the President.

NEO NAZIS HATE PRESIDENT TRUMP, but they don't mind trying to attach themselves to him to try to discredit him.
One of the Neo Nazi sites you referenced has a comments section.
Do you know what the resounding theme was?
They hate President Trump because he defends Israel and Quote:

"The President Let A JEW Steal His Daughter!"

It's his shtick.. says stupid shit, calls you a bigot or whatever, then runs away.

NEO NAZIS HATE PRESIDENT TRUMP, but they don't mind trying to attach themselves to him to try to discredit him. One of the Neo Nazi sites you referenced has a comments section.
Do you know what the resounding theme was?
They hate President Trump because he defends Israel and Quote:

"The President Let A JEW Steal His Daughter!"

Based on the leaked DNC e-mails that exposed anti-Semitic comments, perhaps the Democrats and neo-Nazis share a common view and enemy.... Obama did, after all, try to interfere in allied Israel's election to try to oust Netanyahu...

:p

You're missing the point.

The point isn't what he's done in the past.

The point is what he's doing _now_, which is kissing the ass of Nazis.

He didn't have to suck up the the white supremacist Republican base before. He does have to suck up to them now, so he's sucking up to them now.

how is supporting the 1st amendment sucking up to Nazi's?

And the Republican base is not White supremacists, stop lying.

ref-false-equivalency_1_.jpg

It's his shtick.. says stupid shit, calls you a bigot or whatever, then runs away.
I never run way, retard.

And I only call bigots bigots.

I find this post hilarious considering the superhuman effort the tards have been expending all week, including Trump, to draw a moral equivalency between the Nazis and the anti-Nazis.

In fact, it is ironic you called my post a false equivalency just because I pointed out the very false equivalency of Trump's statement. :lol:

It's takes a special kind of retard to do that!

Ok smarty Pants, Tell me where THE DEMOCRATS GOT THEIR SYMBOL OF A JACKASS FROM.
THEY GOT IT FROM RACIST AND INDIAN HATER ANDREW JACKSON.

You know, the guy who tried to wipe out all Native Americans, hated Jews, hated Blacks and was called a JACKASS by Abolitionists, and Civil Rights groups of his day?

The Smug Arrogant Racist Democrat loved the idea so much he adopted it as the Icon for The Democrat Party and his party applauded it.

YOU KNOW, THAT GUY who INVENTED THE TRAIL OF TEARS?

Andrew Jackson.

"THAT:" Guy

The Republicans tried to fight this racist, but they were The Minority, and it was Andrew Jackson and his party, and his policies that allowed Slavery to continue when we were trying to phase it out, long before The Civil War.

The most Racist symbol in America isn't a statue of a Confederate, it's The Symbol of The Democrat Party!
DemocraticLogo.png

Last edited:

Ok smarty Pants, Tell me where THE DEMOCRATS GOT THEIR SYMBOL OF A JACKASS FROM.
THEY GOT IT FROM RACIST AND INDIAN HATER ANDREW JACKSON.
You know the guy who tried to wipe out all Native Americans, hated Jews, hated Blacks and was called a JACKASS by Abolotitionists, and Civil Rights groups of his day?
Wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Jackson was ridiculed as a Jackass in editorial cartoons by supporters of another Democratic-Republican, John Quincy Adams, who stole the election from Jackson in the previous election.

Even though Jackson won the most popular votes, AND the most electoral votes, the election was decided in the House of Representatives, where an enemy of Jackson threw his support to Adams. Henry Clay detested Jackson for killing ENGLISHMEN, not Indians. Moron.

Get your made up history right, dipshit.

Last edited:
You're missing the point.

The point isn't what he's done in the past.

He didn't have to suck up the the white supremacist Republican base before. He does have to suck up to them now, so he's sucking up to them now.

how is trump doing that exactly? explain how 'denounce them' and 'condemn them' fits your scenario of kissing the white supremacy's ass?

Listen to the white supremacists. They praised Trump when he made the moral equivalence argument.

The political rhetoric in the election of 1928 got so bad, it literally killed Jackson's wife.

Whenever I observe the propagandists of today, I recall it is really nothing new.

I find this post hilarious considering the superhuman effort the tards have been expending all week, including Trump, to draw a moral equivalency between the Nazis and the anti-Nazis.

In fact, it is ironic you called my post a false equivalency just because I pointed out the very false equivalency of Trump's statement. :lol:

It's takes a special kind of retard to do that!

The only connection between your two situations is the word Nazi. There is nothing else to compare internal dissident assholes with an invasion of another soverign country.

Most of the anti-fa people are anarchists and commie assholes, so there is far more equivalency there than in your concept.

Forum List

Back