The media covers Amy Winehouse

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
It's amazing: 2 1/2 days of coverage and growing of the untimely death of Amy Winehouse , but when an American hero dies in battle it gets scant mention. More proof that the media has become the enemy. They care more for a lousy degenerate singer than they do for our American service members still under fire. I think it's time for Americans to turn away from the old media until they reform themselves. Do your own research and turn the alphabet channels OFF.

Last edited:
The media will never change.
Men and women fighting the Global War on Terrorism - or any was for that matter - isn't sexy enough for them.

I wouldn't exactly label as untimely the death of someone like her who indulged in all sorts of dangerous drugs, chased with booze.

She was also worth 73 points in a Dead Pool. I'm sure lots of people had her listed due to her drug use.

This is the United States of Entertainment after all and many of the folks across this great nation want to hear and read all the latest gossip about any given celebrity, alive or newly deceased. The media gives them exactly what they want. There isn't much gossip about the latest soldier who gave their life for our country.

Forum List

Back