The media conspiracy to promote black victimhood

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
Is now on full display again with this incident of a black man being shot and killed on a parking lot in Clearwater, Fl.

I do not care which msm outlet you watch they are all chimed in on promoting the innocence of the black guy and condemning the white guy. Just like in the Trayvon affair. It really is quite disgusting.

Notice how the media still uses the picture of Trayvon like when he was l2 yrs. old...which was the big motivating factor in all the uproar over that incident. Folks thought that was how trayvon really looked when he was shot and killed by Z. not even to mention the presidiental prejudicial intervention....unprecedented and he should have been held accountable for that.

Last edited:
The Media is all about evoking emotion and distorting the facts. That was very evident in the Trayvon incident. I'm still waiting for Donald Trump to wade into the middle of a shooting of a White youth and say "Johnny could have been one of my sons!"

The story should be elderly man assaulted for rightfully chastising an illegally parked driver defends himself.

Had the man not been assaulted, everyone would have gone home unharmed.

"Sorry sir, I didn't realize this was a handicapped spot." Incident over.

My take- black people break the (misdemeanor) law by parking in a handicap spot- white guy calls blacks out for it- black man resorts to violence- white guy uses the violence as justification for homicide.

Bottom line - I never park in handicap parking, nor would I call out somebody else for doing it, nor would I push somebody to the ground for confronting me if I did park illegally, nor would I shoot somebody for pushing me to the ground.

Now a little boy doesn’t have a dad, but I’m not sure if that guy was the kind of dad a little boy needs.

The story should be elderly man assaulted for rightfully chastising an illegally parked driver defends himself.

Had the man not been assaulted, everyone would have gone home unharmed.

"Sorry sir, I didn't realize this was a handicapped spot." Incident over.

Exactly.

I have heard reports the black woman went ballistic when the old guy asked her if she had a handicap permit. Then some guy heard the commotion and went inside and informed the b/f What he told him exactly is unknown but the black stormed out of the store in a macho state of mind intent on obviously teaching someone a lesson and instead got taught one himself...do not assault someone just because they look old and harmless. You might be in for a suprise, like a pistol in the pocket.

I do not mind the blacks getting upset over this, that is to be expected. But the really outrageous thing is how the media all chime in with the black victimhood b.s. like they are all saints and the white guy involved is always a evil white racist. And, even worse how so many p.c. whites, democrats and republicans but mainly democrats go along with the b.s. like they cannot think for themselves. I mean the b.s. the media puts out is obviously as fake as the day is long but the gullible,brainwashed idiots lap it up.

And just recently this guy from the N.Y. times has a meeting with Trump pleading with him to stop running down the newspeople. Unbelievable, he needs to turn the heat on them up even more as in ---have congressional hearings on how the msm is nothing more than a huge propaganda machine dedicated to the destruction of the America we all loved and grew up with.

The Media is all about evoking emotion and distorting the facts. That was very evident in the Trayvon incident. I'm still waiting for Donald Trump to wade into the middle of a shooting of a White youth and say "Johnny could have been one of my sons!"
Heck they are even doing it on the Commercials you see on TV the visual is very slanted and has very little to do with the product.

My take- black people break the (misdemeanor) law by parking in a handicap spot- white guy calls blacks out for it- black man resorts to violence- white guy uses the violence as justification for homicide.

Bottom line - I never park in handicap parking, nor would I call out somebody else for doing it, nor would I push somebody to the ground for confronting me if I did park illegally, nor would I shoot somebody for pushing me to the ground.

Now a little boy doesn’t have a dad, but I’m not sure if that guy was the kind of dad a little boy needs.

Is now on full display again with this incident of a black man being shot and killed on a parking lot in Clearwater, Fl.

I do not care which msm outlet you watch they are all chimed in on promoting the innocence of the black guy and condemning the white guy. Just like in the Trayvon affair. It really is quite disgusting.

Notice how the media still uses the picture of Trayvon like when he was l2 yrs. old...which was the big motivating factor in all the uproar over that incident. Folks thought that was how trayvon really looked when he was shot and killed by Z. not even to mention the presidiental prejudicial intervention....unprecedented and he should have been held accountable for that.

No, it's the rightwing lie that black victimhood is being "promoted."

This is not just a black crime, but a crime and someone was P Oed over it. (probly a old guy) and he used his freedom of speech. The real crime number 2 was being attacked from the back this is also a crime of A and B pulling a gun might be justified by marginal actions, shooting the gun is up to a jury. Each man is responsible for his own actions.

Forum List

Back