The Media And Michelle

I think she's adorable. I love it that she wore a sweater to meet the Queen Mother. She's down to earth and non-stuffy. And her kids are precious. My reasons for liking her are entirely non-politcal. As first lady, she isn't political, she's merely a figurehead. And, in the role, I find her very likeable.

She wore a sweater? That's great.

Her kids are precious? So are mine and yours.

You find her likeable? "For the first time in my adult life I'm proud of my country". I guess when her husband was elected a U.S. senator she wasn't proud of the country.

I give her a salute for obtaining her law degree. Other than that, from what I see and hear on TV I would say she is average. But don't put her on a pedestal, I have seen her utter bitter remarks during the campaign. And in my opinion she ain't pretty and does not have a nice figure, so enough already from the media trying to make her a grown up Barbi Doll.

its called im waiting for my next class to start and happened to see this thread

You are in school? If you are representative of the next generation we're fucked. I've only been here for a few days and you already stand out as the town idiot.

Last edited:
that made no sense

I rest my case. Let me guess, you go to class in a short bus, right?

Listen fag, I dont ridicule you, so you dont ridicule me. im in college and i dont take a short bus to school. lets use a little factual information behind your arguments not the liberal tactic of making fun. youre a pathetic individual and it seems to me that you have no idea whats going on so you try to fit in with all the others on here. by the way everyone, he edited his original post which made no sense to make me look dumb wich i just wanted to add on here real quick

Last edited:
Listen fag, I dont ridicule you, so you dont ridicule me.

Well, you do ask for it. And it's not "fag". We prefer non-hetero Americans. Thanks.

youre a pathetic individual and it seems to me that you have no idea whats going on so you try to fit in with all the others on here.

I do admit to craving the attention of total, anonymous strangers on political message boards. So you got me there.

by the way everyone, he edited his original post which made no sense to make me look dumb wich i just wanted to add on here real quick

Yeah, it was me who made you look dumb. Wasn't you at all. No sir. God I feel sorry for your profs.

You are in school? If you are representative of the next generation we're fucked. I've only been here for a few days and you already stand out as the town idiot.

I can't believe bthoma had difficulty interpreting this. Perhaps if you wrote it like this:

if ur a rep of d nex gener8n, we r fuxored.

Last edited:
Listen fag, I dont ridicule you, so you dont ridicule me. im in college and i dont take a short bus to school. lets use a little factual information behind your arguments not the liberal tactic of making fun. youre a pathetic individual and it seems to me that you have no idea whats going on so you try to fit in with all the others on here. by the way everyone, he edited his original post which made no sense to make me look dumb wich i just wanted to add on here real quick

I'm pretty sure that, at the least, Stekim knows the difference between your and you're. And, how to use an apostrophe.

2007-10-15-the-real-lolcat-attack.png

At least Joe Scarbrough had the sense to leave office right after being re elected when his dead girl turned up.

pity teddy didn't have the same class......btw did they try to elect joe president....

As I recall teddy was relected.

Joe could have just stayed for a couple of years because he just got re elected.

Why did he leave office?

Maybe joe had a reason he wanted it to just go away.

Now Laura just seemed to slide under the radar with her dead body.

Now I really do wonder how you would treat Mrs Obama if this was in her record?

At least Joe Scarbrough had the sense to leave office right after being re elected when his dead girl turned up.

pity teddy didn't have the same class......btw did they try to elect joe president....

Joe could have just stayed for a couple of years because he just got re elected.

Why did he leave office?

teddy was reelected for the same reason you may have gotten laid.

pity. comparong an adult us senator who left a young woman to die in the back of his submerged car that he had drunkenly run off a bridge and a fatal car accident that an adolescent had is reprehensible.

oh, and a lie, as well.

here, from your favorite source.Laura Bush - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 1963, Laura ran a stop sign resulting in a fatal car accident that killed her friend in another car.[8][9] Accounts indicate that the driver of the other car was her classmate Michael Dutton Douglas. According to the accident report released by the city of Midland, neither driver was under the influence of alcohol or drugs, and no charges were filed.

Why did he leave office?

pity. comparong an adult us senator who left a young woman to die in the back of his submerged car that he had drunkenly run off a bridge and a fatal car accident that an adolescent had is reprehensible.

oh, and a lie, as well.

In 1963, Laura ran a stop sign resulting in a fatal car accident that killed her friend in another car.[8][9] Accounts indicate that the driver of the other car was her classmate Michael Dutton Douglas. According to the accident report released by the city of Midland, neither driver was under the influence of alcohol or drugs, and no charges were filed.

She ran a stop light at a residential corner that was fully visable.

She hit the car hard enough to kill the young man inside which was her ex boyfriend.

Why did she not recieve a ticket for the running of a stop sign that resulted in the death of an occupant of the car that acted legally?

Last edited:

Why did he leave office?

oh, and a lie, as well.

She ran a stop light at a residential corner that was fully visable.

She hit the car hard enough to kill the young man inside which was her ex boyfriend.

Why did she not recieve a ticket for the running of a stop sign that resulted in the death of an occupant of the car that acted legally?

how do you know she didn't get a ticket, asshat?

you do know there's a difference between a traffic citation and criminal charges, right?

just like there's a difference between running a stop sign and knowingly leaving another human being to drown slowly in your car while you go cover your ass and call up daddy's friends to help you do it. or is that too much for your reptilian level brain to process?

Forum List

Back