The media and liberals pushing people like me to the right

With all the hysteria about "racism", go ahead and keep pushing. You'll push all the moderates and independents right back into Trump's arms in 2020.

By the way, Haiti is a fucking shit hole.
No, if you're attracted to conservatism it’s the consequence of your own fear, ignorance, and stupidity – take some personal responsibility for a change.

And it’s perfectly appropriate and warranted to denounce bigotry and racism wherever both might manifest – including the Trump WH.

With all the hysteria about "racism", go ahead and keep pushing. You'll push all the moderates and independents right back into Trump's arms in 2020.

The liberals pushed me to the Right...

I used to be a member of green peace and

I hated Rush........

Get the fuck out of the party. Enjoy your Roy Moore’s and Joe Arpaio’s. Let the door get a good hit or two on you on the way out.

Roy Moore lost, you retard. In Alabama. I don't think we have much to fear from him.
Michelle Bachmann’s running again. There’s one of your chhampions now. Good luck. :fu:

Better go get your nap in so you have enough energy to scream at the sky later.
I think you qualify as a DINO now.

Ain't it funny how similar the two ends are?
Yeah they’re so super similar. Hold on, a black guy just said his life matters! HOW DARE HE NOW I’M GOING TO GO VOTE FOR KELLY WARD!!!
Similar in your behaviors.

Just as we're seeing on this thread.

I wonder what it's like, being so similar to those you so loathe.

Roy Moore lost, you retard. In Alabama. I don't think we have much to fear from him.
Michelle Bachmann’s running again. There’s one of your chhampions now. Good luck. :fu:

Yeah they’re so super similar. Hold on, a black guy just said his life matters! HOW DARE HE NOW I’M GOING TO GO VOTE FOR KELLY WARD!!!

Sacrifice your beliefs because of others behavior all you want, puss. Not my problem.

Sacrifice your beliefs because of others behavior all you want, puss. Not my problem.
Yeah, the right wingers say EXACTLY the same thing.

Too funny.

:laugh:

Too funny.

Good luck standing for nothing :thup:

Too funny.

They say that too!

There's more to life than being an obedient sheep. I suggest thinking for yourself, but I suspect it's too late.

Get the fuck out of the party. Enjoy your Roy Moore’s and Joe Arpaio’s. Let the door get a good hit or two on you on the way out.

^^^ this is why Democrats are losing, intolerance. I love how liberals always tell you who they really are eventually.

Too funny.

They say that too!

There's more to life than being an obedient sheep. I suggest thinking for yourself, but I suspect it's too late.
Sure. Okay, let me start. Well, the people who say black lives matter, AND the people who say they don’t are both swell! Vote for their candidate instead of yours next time! Stop being a sheep!

^^^ this is why Democrats are losing, intolerance. I love how liberals always tell you who they really are eventually.
^ pretends that there’s some universe where he’d vote Democrat because he felt they were “tolerant”

Too funny.

They say that too!

Sure. Okay, let me start. Well, the people who say black lives matter, AND the people who say they don’t are both swell! Vote for their candidate instead of yours next time! Stop being a sheep!
What in the world was that about?

Is that from a winger website?

^ pretends that there’s some universe where he’d vote Democrat because he felt they were “tolerant”

You are the one telling independents to get the fuck out of your party you retard. Here have one of these for being a moron :itsok: and one of these for obvious reasons. :rolleyes:

You are the one telling independents to get the fuck out of your party you retard. Here have one of these for being a moron :itsok: and one of these for obvious reasons. :rolleyes:
If you're an independent that still hasn't figured your shit out about Trump, then fuck off. You'll get it eventually. Feel free to try again and come back when that happens.

No, if you're attracted to conservatism it’s the consequence of your own fear, ignorance, and stupidity – take some personal responsibility for a change.

And it’s perfectly appropriate and warranted to denounce bigotry and racism wherever both might manifest – including the Trump WH.

He was telling me to get the fuck out of the party that I was never a part of in the first place.

If you're an independent that still hasn't figured your shit out about Trump, then fuck off. You'll get it eventually. Feel free to try again and come back when that happens.

LMAO your foaming at the mouth intolerance is noted, anything else? Some on the left are having a more difficult time with Trump winning and rejection ^^^ :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back