The measles outbreak is a giant false flag & hoax

In 1920, the United States had 469,924 recorded cases of measles and 7,575 deaths associated with measles.

As many as one out of every 20 children with measles gets pneumonia, the most common cause of death from measles in young children. One child out of every 1,000 who get measles will develop encephalitis (swelling of the brain) that can lead to convulsions and can leave the child deaf or with an intellectual disability. In every 1,000 children who get measles, one or two will die from it.

If you and your doctor think that should be celebrated you have a few lose screws.
Measles | Complications | CDC

LMFAo nobody has ever died from measles itself. And you believe those stats they feed you. ever think they tell iditos that so they fear and react just as they want them to and that is " get the shot" lmfao.
View attachment 258538

Whistleblower Claims CDC Covered Up Data Showing Vaccine-Autism Link

I don't minimalize the risk of measles...it is a risky virus and it does have some pretty awful potential complications, up to and including death, blindness, brain damage, and so on and so forth.

But screw the brownshirts and their vision of dragging children away from their parents, to shoot them full of whatever it is they have on hand.
It seems obvious that vaccinations do work. I think your problem is government pushing the vaccinations where you think it should be a free choice. Unfortunately you can't irradiate an infectious disease by allowing people free choice whether to participate. We irradiated small pox, because the laws in the US and around the world required vaccinations. Governments pressure drug companies to make the vaccinations available at little or no cost.

Back in the 1800's before we had these vaccines we relied on government to stop people from spreading disease and they reacted exactly as you are. Opposing quarantines, refusing to remove tainted food from shelves, shutting off polluted water sources always claiming lack evidence of need and the illegality of goverment.

They were right, if they reacted as I do.
How dare the government infringe on my right to spread disease.

The government has no say at all in the medical choices I make for my children. Period, ever.

OH BUT LOOK THE VACCINATED STILL GET MEASLES----------OH BUT THE CDC INFORMS THEIR IDIOTS ( NOT THAT MANY) BAHHA

FRom September 9, 1981 to January 5, 1982, a measles outbreak occurred in Warren County, Pennsylvania. The outbreak persisted for nine weeks following the implementation of a county-wide outbreak control program primarily consisting of identifying and vaccinating susceptible schoolchildren. Forty-six cases occurred among students more than two weeks after control program implementation. All 46 had a school record indicating adequate measles vaccination; 13 had been vaccinated at control program clinics by one jet-injector team (Team A). A seroprevalence survey demonstrated that persons vaccinated by Team a had a significantly higher rate of vaccination failure than children vaccinated by other teams (37.0% vs. 5.9%, p = 5.7 X 10(-7). A case-control study was undertaken to assess possible additional risk factors for developing measles. Individuals with measles were nine times more likely than control individuals to have records of measles immunization that could not be verified with providers or to have been vaccinated at 12 months of age. The most likely reasons that this outbreak was sustained among persons with adequate vaccination histories were: 1) impotent vaccines and/or improper vaccine administration techniques were used by one jet-injector team; 2) several persons with histories of adequate vaccination were really not adequately vaccinated; adn 3) a substantial number of persons had been vaccinated at 12 months of age. There is no evidence from this outbreak that transmission of measles can be sustained among the 2-10% of individuals expected to remain susceptible following a single appropriate measles vaccination.
Continuing measles transmission in students despite school-based outbreak control program.

AND THAT'S VIA THE Continuing measles transmission in students despite school-based outbreak control program. - PubMed - NCBI. NIH.GOV. LMFA

idiots will be idiots can't fix stupid.............

they fkn tell u the vaccines doesnn't work bahahah

They sure do.
The vaccinated get measles, they get mumps. There are thousands of young adults now dealing with SHINGLES because of the early chicken pox vaccinations...and some of them also had chicken pox.

If you want to eradicate disease, eradicate travel across borders. Otherwise, shut the fuck up, you don't have any right to tell anybody that they *must* inject their kids to protect them from the diseases idiots are shipping in.

I was told earlier today by my doctor, that in the days before vaccines, people used to hold measles parties, so people would actually get the illness, thereby guaranteeing a lifelong immunity.
In 1920, the United States had 469,924 recorded cases of measles and 7,575 deaths associated with measles.

As many as one out of every 20 children with measles gets pneumonia, the most common cause of death from measles in young children. One child out of every 1,000 who get measles will develop encephalitis (swelling of the brain) that can lead to convulsions and can leave the child deaf or with an intellectual disability. In every 1,000 children who get measles, one or two will die from it.

If you and your doctor think that should be celebrated you have a few lose screws.

LMFAo nobody has ever died from measles itself. And you believe those stats they feed you. ever think they tell iditos that so they fear and react just as they want them to and that is " get the shot" lmfao.
View attachment 258538

I don't minimalize the risk of measles...it is a risky virus and it does have some pretty awful potential complications, up to and including death, blindness, brain damage, and so on and so forth.

But screw the brownshirts and their vision of dragging children away from their parents, to shoot them full of whatever it is they have on hand.
It seems obvious that vaccinations do work. I think your problem is government pushing the vaccinations where you think it should be a free choice. Unfortunately you can't irradiate an infectious disease by allowing people free choice whether to participate. We irradiated small pox, because the laws in the US and around the world required vaccinations. Governments pressure drug companies to make the vaccinations available at little or no cost.

Back in the 1800's before we had these vaccines we relied on government to stop people from spreading disease and they reacted exactly as you are. Opposing quarantines, refusing to remove tainted food from shelves, shutting off polluted water sources always claiming lack evidence of need and the illegality of goverment.

Before that, when plagues of infectious diseases like Smallpox, or Bubonic plague hit Europe, the Middle East, East or Russia, the only option was to let the disease burn itself out killing the masses and leaving small groups of survivors
I was told earlier today by my doctor, that in the days before vaccines, people used to hold measles parties, so people would actually get the illness, thereby guaranteeing a lifelong immunity.

View attachment 258538

Before that, when plagues of infectious diseases like Smallpox, or Bubonic plague hit Europe, the Middle East, East or Russia, the only option was to let the disease burn itself out killing the masses and leaving small groups of survivors

You think it was a natural culling process?

OH BUT LOOK THE VACCINATED STILL GET MEASLES----------OH BUT THE CDC INFORMS THEIR IDIOTS ( NOT THAT MANY) BAHHA

FRom September 9, 1981 to January 5, 1982, a measles outbreak occurred in Warren County, Pennsylvania. The outbreak persisted for nine weeks following the implementation of a county-wide outbreak control program primarily consisting of identifying and vaccinating susceptible schoolchildren. Forty-six cases occurred among students more than two weeks after control program implementation. All 46 had a school record indicating adequate measles vaccination; 13 had been vaccinated at control program clinics by one jet-injector team (Team A). A seroprevalence survey demonstrated that persons vaccinated by Team a had a significantly higher rate of vaccination failure than children vaccinated by other teams (37.0% vs. 5.9%, p = 5.7 X 10(-7). A case-control study was undertaken to assess possible additional risk factors for developing measles. Individuals with measles were nine times more likely than control individuals to have records of measles immunization that could not be verified with providers or to have been vaccinated at 12 months of age. The most likely reasons that this outbreak was sustained among persons with adequate vaccination histories were: 1) impotent vaccines and/or improper vaccine administration techniques were used by one jet-injector team; 2) several persons with histories of adequate vaccination were really not adequately vaccinated; adn 3) a substantial number of persons had been vaccinated at 12 months of age. There is no evidence from this outbreak that transmission of measles can be sustained among the 2-10% of individuals expected to remain susceptible following a single appropriate measles vaccination.
Continuing measles transmission in students despite school-based outbreak control program.

AND THAT'S VIA THE Continuing measles transmission in students despite school-based outbreak control program. - PubMed - NCBI. NIH.GOV. LMFA

They sure do.
The vaccinated get measles, they get mumps. There are thousands of young adults now dealing with SHINGLES because of the early chicken pox vaccinations...and some of them also had chicken pox.

Doesn't it trip you out trying to tell ppl this shit and they just look at you like a dildo is stuck inn ur head, even if you show them the inserts...

View attachment 258538

They were right, if they reacted as I do.
How dare the government infringe on my right to spread disease.

The government has no say at all in the medical choices I make for my children. Period, ever.
Parents have the freedom to make the decisions in the best interest of their child, but in some cases, the state can step in and act as a "surrogate parent".

Exclusive! The Measles Outbreak Is A Giant False Flag & A Hoax
Alex Jones breaks down how the measles outbreak is directly caused by illegal immigration, with even the Center for Disease Control admitting that every major outbreak this year originated from illegal aliens.

Vaccines, listen and learn or don't and be one of the morons whose kid will fall over dead, or end up with a life long road of illness , and you will never be told what caused it, Keeping u dumb, ill, sick are big pharma get rich perm. off the idiots who take a pill for everything wrong with with them. Doctor gave it must be ok.

Search

View attachment 258316

Why do toddlers of Antivax parents cry? Mid Life crisis.

What never gets old? Making fun of anti-vax parents. And the Children of Anti-vax parents.

funny-anti-vaxx-memes-18-5c6ff440eda71__700.jpg

LMFAo nobody has ever died from measles itself.

Lol. That's like someone telling you "Hey I'm HIV positive, want to share my needle".

And you respond "Sure it's not HIV which kills you... just the AIDS."

images.jpg

I get it... Vaccines cause... Adults.

Alex Jones breaks down how the measles outbreak is directly caused by illegal immigration, with even the Center for Disease Control admitting that every major outbreak this year originated from illegal aliens.

Vaccines, listen and learn or don't and be one of the morons whose kid will fall over dead, or end up with a life long road of illness , and you will never be told what caused it, Keeping u dumb, ill, sick are big pharma get rich perm. off the idiots who take a pill for everything wrong with with them. Doctor gave it must be ok.

Search

View attachment 258316

Alex Jones. He's the guy who said in court he has a psychosis that makes him believe things that aren't true are real, like Sandy Hook, Gov't creating tornados at will, antivax conspiracies, Soros has an al qaeda army, IBM was the true power behind WWII Nazi's and Hitler was their puppet, Hillary runs a child sex/pizza place, and Glenn Beck's actual employer is the CIA.

Hmm, seems like a reliable source to me.

Search

View attachment 258316

Alex Jones. He's the guy who said in court he has a psychosis that makes him believe things that aren't true are real, like Sandy Hook, Gov't creating tornados at will, antivax conspiracies, Soros has an al qaeda army, IBM was the true power behind WWII Nazi's and Hitler was their puppet, Hillary runs a child sex/pizza place, and Glenn Beck's actual employer is the CIA.

Hmm, seems like a reliable source to me.

He the one msm determines who are sheep and who are not , it tells the gov. parents who their weak fk are. It's easy to lead sheep when your a wolf inn sheeps clothing and dumb fks fall for their gov love consntantly.

He cna prove his shit dum fk leftist can't

prove shit there is NO EVIDENCE EVER

YEAH HE IS WHEN ONE IS A DUMB ASS THE CAN NEVER SEE TRUTH RIGHT IN FRONNT OF THEM.

HE TELLS YOU SHIT TWO YEARS BEFORE IT HAPPENS AND SHEEP THEY ARE SO FKN STUPID YOU CAN TELL THEM SOMETHING, SHOW THEM SOMETHING HE SAID TWO YEARS AGO AND IT HAS HAPPENED

RELIABLE YOU BET YOUR FKD UP ASS HE IS!!!

WHEN YOU ARE A FOLLOWER OF OTHER UNKNOWING ASS HOLES WHO HAVE NO IDEA WHY THEY DON'T LIKE HIM OTHER THAN THEY PARROT IT.
THAT IS WHAT LEFTIST STUPID FKS DO REAL WELL.

Lol. That's like someone telling you "Hey I'm HIV positive, want to share my needle".

View attachment 258851

ARE YOU REALLY THIS STUPID?

Search

View attachment 258316

What never gets old? Making fun of anti-vax parents. And the Children of Anti-vax parents.

View attachment 258849

Retards often respond that way let us help you comprehend on a retard level and evne then it won't make sense to someone whose overly and mentally fkd up in nthe head from it all.

BUT NEVER TESTED ON HUMANS BEFORE" now u know why ur a fkn morons.

upload_2019-5-3_7-55-21.png

oh look idiot NO SAFETY STUDIES FOR ........... awwwwww and ur even a bigger stupid fk

VRS-NoSafetyStudies.png

GET INFORMED U STUPID MOTHER -----------R

VRS2.0-Fig2.png

VRS-Stats.png

Measles - Vaccine Risk Statement (VRS) - Physicians for Informed Consent

HE GETS HIS INFORMATION FROM REPUTABLE SOURCES UNLIKE YOU PATHETIC ASSHOLES WHO GET IT FROM CNN

Search

View attachment 258316

View attachment 258849

Retards often respond that way let us help you comprehend on a retard level and evne then it won't make sense to someone whose overly and mentally fkd up in nthe head from it all.

BUT NEVER TESTED ON HUMANS BEFORE" now u know why ur a fkn morons.

View attachment 259181

oh look idiot NO SAFETY STUDIES FOR ........... awwwwww and ur even a bigger stupid fk

VRS-NoSafetyStudies.png

GET INFORMED U STUPID MOTHER -----------R

VRS2.0-Fig2.png

VRS-Stats.png

Measles - Vaccine Risk Statement (VRS) - Physicians for Informed Consent

HE GETS HIS INFORMATION FROM REPUTABLE SOURCES UNLIKE YOU PATHETIC ASSHOLES WHO GET IT FROM CNN

Lol, you are literally using information from a source debunked by science and the medical community who've actually run studies able to pass a peer review and NOT get called out for using fake data. this is BRILLIANT.

download (3).jpg

View attachment 258851

ARE YOU REALLY THIS STUPID?

Says the guy literally trying to defend his moronic posts with non-peer reviewed studies that are unable to make that process since they are not true, and go against actual peer reviewed fact based studies. This is brilliant.

Ahhhh don't listen to the doctors... Listen to the fake stuff, like Measles vaccines haven't been tested for cancer. Yeah, because Mayo clinic is doing studies and finding they can possibly REDUCE cancer. Ahhh MMR vaccine isn't tested on fertility. But yes, St. Johns and also Pfizer did a study on that... And we have piles of studies showing that NOT having the MMR vaccine has been shown to cause hearing loss, vision loss, heart defects, small head size and developmental delays in the babies born.

It's literally listening to the guy proven to be a fraud with actual facts and showing how he lied in his study and disbarred from practicing medicine. Right there with flat earthers.

like I said STUPID M------------- F----------------

upload_2019-5-3_8-53-42.png

http://icandecide.org/government/IC...ORPTkdaFg79AcaH7wCEXwdOKMsOYjnRn6WqU1kaaVQ8-U

WHEN U NO LONGER WANT TO BE AN IDIOT

DIS-CDC.png

Shot-icon.png
5. What about the vaccine for measles?

The measles vaccine was introduced in the U.S. in 1963 and is now only available as a component of the measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine. It has significantly reduced the incidence of measles; however, the vaccine is not capable of preventing all cases of measles, as failures have been reported.21 The manufacturer’s package insert contains information about vaccine ingredients, adverse reactions, and vaccine evaluations. For example, “M-M-R II vaccine has not been evaluated for carcinogenic or mutagenic potential, or potential to impair fertility.”11 Furthermore, the risk of permanent injury and death from the MMR vaccine has not been proven to be less than that of measles (Fig. 2).22, 23

Figure 2: This graph shows the measles death rate before the vaccine was introduced, when measles was a common childhood viral infection, and compares it to the leading causes of death in children under age 10 today. Hence, in the pre-vaccine era, the measles death rate per 100,000 was 0.9 for children under age 10. In 2015, the death rate per 100,000 for homicide was 1.3, followed by cancer (2.0), SIDS (3.9), unintentional injury (8.2), and congenital anomalies (13.6). The rate of death or permanent injury from the MMR vaccine is unknown because the research studies available are not able to measure it with sufficient accuracy.22, 23

Measles - Disease Information Statement (DIS) - Physicians for Informed Consent

WORK ON REALITY

1. The measles case-fatality rate in underdeveloped nations, where vitamin A deficiency is prevalent, is about 3–6% of reported cases, 30 to 60 times higher than in developed countries.
    • World Health Organization. Measles: fact sheet [updated 2017 Oct; cited 2017 Dec 7]. Measles.
  2. Butler JC, Havens PL, Sowell AL, Huff DL, Peterson DE, Day SE, Chusid MJ, Bennin RA, Circo R, Davis JP. Measles severity and serum retinol (vitamin A) concentration among children in the United States. Pediatrics. 1993 Jun;91(6):1177-81.
  3. Hussey GD, Klein M. A randomized, controlled trial of vitamin A in children with severe measles. N Engl J Med. 1990 July;323(3):160-4.
  4. Measles surveillance in the 1980s and 1990s showed that there are 3 to 3.5 times more measles seizures than measles deaths (3 to 3.5 per 10,000 cases).
    • Same sources as references 1 and 3.
  5. Measles surveillance in the 1980s and 1990s showed that there are about 70 times more measles hospitalizations than measles deaths (7 per 1,000 cases).
    • Same sources as reference 3.
    • Centers for Disease Control. Current trends measles—United States, 1989 and first 20 weeks 1990, June 1990. MMWR. 1990;39(21):353-5,361-3.
  6. U.S. Food and Drug Administration: M-M-R II (measles, mumps, and rubella virus vaccine live). Whitehouse Station: Merck & Co., Inc.; c1971 [cited 2017 June 21]. https://www.fda.gov/downloads/biologicsbloodvaccines/vaccines/approvedproduct/ucm123789.pdf.
  7. Perry RT, Halsey NA. The clinical significance of measles: a review. J Infect Dis. 2004 May 1;189 Suppl 1: S4-16.

8. California Department of Public Health. Measles investigation quicksheet. May 2011.
  9. Alexander FE, Jarrett RF, Lawrence D, Armstrong AA, Freeland J, Gokhale DA, Kane E, Taylor GM, Wright DH, Cartwright RA. Risk factors for Hodgkin’s disease by Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) status: prior infection by EBV and other agents. Br J Cancer. 2000 Mar;82(5):1117-21.
  10. Glaser SL, Keegan TH, Clarke CA, Trinh M, Dorfman RF, Mann RB, DiGiuseppe JA, Ambinder RF. Exposure to childhood infections and risk of Epstein-Barr virus—defined Hodgkin’s lymphoma in women. Int J Cancer. 2005 Jul 1;115(4):599-605.
  11. Montella M, Maso LD, Crispo A, Talamini R, Bidoli E, Grimaldi M, Giudice A, Pinto A, Franceschi S. Do childhood diseases affect NHL and HL risk? A case-control study from northern and southern Italy. Leuk Res. 2006 Aug;30(8):917-22.
  12. Shaheenet SO, Aaby P, Hall AJ, Barker DJ, Heyes CB, Shiell AW, Goudiaby A. Measles and atopy in Guinea-Bissau. Lancet. 1996 Jun 29;347:1792-6.

Measles - Disease Information Statement (DIS) - Physicians for Informed Consent

They sure do.

Doesn't it trip you out trying to tell ppl this shit and they just look at you like a dildo is stuck inn ur head, even if you show them the inserts...

Nothing surprises me any more. Some of the dumbest people I've ever seen in my life push this garbage. I mean stuttering can't spell their own names dumb.

Forum List

Back