The Meaning Of Life...

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I have the answer....:coffee:

------------------------:razz:

The meaning of life constitutes a philosophical question concerning the purpose and significance of life or existence in general. This concept can be expressed through a variety of related questions, such as "Why are we here?", "What is life all about?", and "What is the meaning of it all?" It has been the subject of much philosophical, scientific, and theological speculation throughout history. There have been a large number of theories to these questions from many different cultural and ideological backgrounds.

Meaning of life - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have the answer....:coffee:

------------------------:razz:

The meaning of life constitutes a philosophical question concerning the purpose and significance of life or existence in general. This concept can be expressed through a variety of related questions, such as "Why are we here?", "What is life all about?", and "What is the meaning of it all?" It has been the subject of much philosophical, scientific, and theological speculation throughout history. There have been a large number of theories to these questions from many different cultural and ideological backgrounds.

Meaning of life - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nope, sorry. Here is the meaning of life in a nutshell.

Last edited by a moderator:
The meaning of life eternity

I think that is perfection. No "is", because it is absolute,... and no period (.) because it has no end.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back