The McHeartattack Sammy

Lightweights. Here's a real heart attack burger:

4411242448_ae412815be_o.jpg

Yes folks, these are cheeseburgers in which the buns have been replaced by Krispy Kreme donuts. This was apparently served for lunch at Google NYC’s cafeteria to celebrate the birthday of the head of the cafe staff.

Flickr Photo Download: baconkryspy

Yummy.

The only thing that could improve them is being dipped in batter and then chicken fried.

People like you piss everyone else off. The drive through is supposed to be for quick orders on the run. Not for people like you who are just too god damned lazy to get out of their car and walk because you might actually have to *watch* the kids you're with.

Or, you could go one step further be a little more polite, and CALL your order in if it's going to be that obnoxious, instead of being a complete dick due to your own incompetence.

He doesn't give a fuck about our opinions Dis.

Fortunately, I don't give a fuck about what he gives a fuck about, so he found himself on the receiving end of it anyway. :D

Well fuck your lack of fuck for my fuck!

I had a van full of kids, and asked at the drive-up if they had enough double cheeseburgers to fill my order. "We'll have them by the time you get to the window".

At the window, I was told to pull over and wait. I turned off the van and sat. "I'm not moving- you said my order would be waiting for me".

Five minutes later the traffic was piled up behind me. Manager comes to window and asks what's the problem. Employee said "this is the guy that won't pull over". She gave me a dirty look and walked off. Got the food and left.

People like you piss everyone else off. The drive through is supposed to be for quick orders on the run. Not for people like you who are just too god damned lazy to get out of their car and walk because you might actually have to *watch* the kids you're with.

Or, you could go one step further be a little more polite, and CALL your order in if it's going to be that obnoxious, instead of being a complete dick due to your own incompetence.

I'm not a toady to the corporate machine. They want to spend billions branding themselves and their products then they should deliver on promises, especially the verbal kind that are made 3 minutes prior.

I think you're the TRUE idiot for allowing your child to dictate to you what he gets to have because of something he saw on a commercial. Meanwhile, you're a hawk on marketing practices though, right? :rolleyes:

I'm not a toady to the corporate machine. They want to spend billions branding themselves and their products then they should deliver on promises, especially the verbal kind that are made 3 minutes prior.

It's not toadying to be decent to some poor person doing a thankless job at a drive-thru window. You didn't stick it to McDonalds - you just made the person on the bottom of the heap's life a bit harder.

It's not toadying to be decent to some poor person doing a thankless job at a drive-thru window. You didn't stick it to McDonalds - you just made the person on the bottom of the heap's life a bit harder.

It's not exactly thankless. Not only do plenty of people say thank you when their bag of food is handed to them, but that drive thru person also receives a paycheck for their services.

How much more thanks is needed for simply distributing a bag of food from the kitchen to a car window?

Take it from someone that was in the Restaurant Biz for a long time, DO NOT BE RUDE TO THE EMPLOYEES WHO SERVE YOU YOUR FOOD.. (or make it)

Just saying.

It's not exactly thankless. Not only do plenty of people say thank you when their bag of food is handed to them, but that drive thru person also receives a paycheck for their services.

How much more thanks is needed for simply distributing a bag of food from the kitchen to a car window?

They aren't paid enough to endured verbal abuse and rude attitudes from customers who are trying to get some weird revenge on a company whose products they purchase even thought they seem to dislike the company.

No large company's processes are going to 100% perfect 100% of the time. Acting like a spoiled brat because you have to wait a couple of minutes is just that - acting like a spoiled brat.

(and EZ makes the proper point very effectively)

They aren't paid enough to endured verbal abuse and rude attitudes from customers who are trying to get some weird revenge on a company whose products they purchase even thought they seem to dislike the company.

No large company's processes are going to 100% perfect 100% of the time. Acting like a spoiled brat because you have to wait a couple of minutes is just that - acting like a spoiled brat.

(and EZ makes the proper point very effectively)

I agree that customers acting like that is ridiculous, but your post assumes that the employees should somehow be paid more to deal with it?

It's a matter of 5 minutes out of their day. There are plenty of jobs that people would not consider to be your typical "thankless" jobs, where employees endure much worse stress than that.

You are being paid to hand people a bag of food, nothing more. The rude customer is really a small price to pay when you consider that you're being given money to do something that any human being with at least one arm can do.

Interestingly, your view on what someone is paid relative to a stress they deal with seems to almost justify certain Wall street, and other corporate bonuses. :eusa_think:

Last edited:
I agree that customers acting like that is ridiculous, but your post assumes that the employees should somehow be paid more to deal with it?

It's a matter of 5 minutes out of their day. There are plenty of jobs that people would not consider to be your typical "thankless" jobs, where employees endure much worse stress than that.

You are being paid to hand people a bag of food, nothing more. The rude customer is really a small price to pay when you consider that you're being given money to do something that any human being with at least one arm can do.

You are inferring something I didn't intend. My point is that being rude to service people is just plain rude - they aren't paid to enough to take that abuse (there isn't a level of pay that would make such abuse justifiable).

And the rationale of being rude to them in order to Punish McDonalds for just being McDonalds is beyond silly.

Interestingly, your view on what someone is paid relative to a stress they deal with seems to almost justify certain Wall street, and other corporate bonuses. :eusa_think:

You are projecting. I said no such thing.

boedicca said:
there isn't a level of pay that would make such abuse justifiable
Oh come on, you know damn right well you'd take $50 an hour for someone to yell at you about a stupid fucking cheeseburger for a couple minutes :rolleyes:

Shit, there's about 10% of our workforce right now that would probably do it for $20 an hour. Probably even a lot who would do it for LESS.

What the hell is it with the entitlement mindset?

boedicca said:
Oh come on, you know damn right well you'd take $50 an hour for someone to yell at you about a stupid fucking cheeseburger for a couple minutes :rolleyes:

Shit, there's about 10% of our workforce right now that would probably do it for $20 an hour. Probably even a lot who would do it for LESS.

I wouldn't take a big cut in pay just to be yelled at.

It's pointless to discuss this with you any further. I made a simple point that being rude to the person working a counter is RUDE. You seem to want to turn it into a defense of an entitlement mindset. What that says about you, I have no desire to understand.

boedicca said:

I wouldn't take a big cut in pay just to be yelled at.

It's pointless to discuss this with you any further. I made a simple point that being rude to the person working a counter is RUDE. You seem to want to turn it into a defense of an entitlement mindset. What that says about you, I have no desire to understand.

Dude...

If you were a money manager making 7 figures, and your moves took your clients' portfolio values down multiple tens of a percent, you are going to have a lot of those clients calling you and fucking reaming you the fuck out.

You just don't agree with the idea of anyone being upset at you while you're on the job. This really doesn't have anything to do with WHAT the job is, you just don't like people getting upset with you when you're working.

Funny thing is, people are going to get upset with your regardless, if they really want to. Many times, it will happen when you're not even at work, in which case it's being done to you for FREE.

You feel entitled to not be yelled at. That's what I'm talking about here.

Also notice, that I never disagreed with you about someone yelling about a burger being rude and ridiculous.

I'm a gal.

My final comment...

Which is more ridiculous: desiring to a respectful work environment; or feeling entitled to Yell At People In A Rude Fashion over things which in the scheme of things are incredibly minor?

Thanks for playing!

I think you're the TRUE idiot for allowing your child to dictate to you what he gets to have because of something he saw on a commercial. Meanwhile, you're a hawk on marketing practices though, right? :rolleyes:
We didn't drop everything and run out to McD's- it was prob a week after the fact. Besides he was a good kid and still is 20 years later. :D

Not sure what you mean about being hawkish toward marketing. But my first job in high school was making $1.10/hr at Burger Chef. That was decent money for a 15 year old back in the early 70's. The manager was focused totally on the customer, quality and consistency of product, and cleanliness of operations. That set the bar for me. If a customer came in asking for 2 meat patties on a Super Chef, we gave it to them. We didn't stick to cookie-cutter copyrighted formulas. One old gal wanted 2 slices of cold cheese on a bun- no problem. Pricing was an issue though, but the mgr decided what was fair and that's what we charged.

I admit that was my one and only restaurant job, but I did study marketing in college and have been involved in public relations/education ever since.

Other than a few isolated instances, I am kind and courteous to restaurant staff and a generous tipper.

Last edited:
MY final comment..

I never said anyone was entitled to yell at anyone.

I simply said people are going to get upset at you for things regardless, as you go through life. Might as well be getting PAID for it.

I honestly can't remember the last time I ate at a DickDonald's. The homo supporting butt carrots can stick their food where they stick they're support. The food stinks anyway.

Last edited:
Well, now you're at 15. at least 10 of those were all the same...

"Good post, thanks for sharing, I'll recommend, blah blah blah".

So now are you planning to start spamming?

Forum List

Back