The McHeartattack Sammy

breakfast is over at 10:30 now?

I thought it was 11

So you've got to order 2 different items, then assemble it yourself? And the Egg Mc is a leftover- they're 1 minute away from throwing it in the trash. What a joke. McD's serves what they make, not what you want.

I once ordered an Egg Mc but asked them to put it on a croissant instead of the standard muffin. "Nope- sorry, it's copyrighted and we can't change it".

This particular McDonald's had recently opened but it was soon discovered the contractor mis-read the blueprints. So they literally demolished the entire completed restaurant, moved over 6 ft. and rebuilt it.

Re: the breakfast changeover- I got to a McD's at 10:25, ordered breakfast, was told they're on the lunch menu. I pointed to the clock. "Oh that clock's slow". Went across the street to Hardee's. By then it was 10:40. I was told "well we just changed to our lunch menu, but we'll be glad to make you breakfast anyway".

Last edited:
I had a van full of kids, and asked at the drive-up if they had enough double cheeseburgers to fill my order. "We'll have them by the time you get to the window".

At the window, I was told to pull over and wait. I turned off the van and sat. "I'm not moving- you said my order would be waiting for me".

Five minutes later the traffic was piled up behind me. Manager comes to window and asks what's the problem. Employee said "this is the guy that won't pull over". She gave me a dirty look and walked off. Got the food and left.

I had a van full of kids, and asked at the drive-up if they had enough double cheeseburgers to fill my order. "We'll have them by the time you get to the window".

At the window, I was told to pull over and wait. I turned off the van and sat. "I'm not moving- you said my order would be waiting for me".

Five minutes later the traffic was piled up behind me. Manager comes to window and asks what's the problem. Employee said "this is the guy that won't pull over". She gave me a dirty look and walked off. Got the food and left.

Not only is it ridiculous to be that upset about cheeseburgers that you're being an asshole to the staff, you're liable to get your food spit the fuck in. Or worse.

Those 6.50 an hour employees don't give a FUCK about your cheeseburgers.

Late at night- long trip- kids tired hungry and grouchy. The McD's was packed and we're in the drive-up lane. Place the order, make it to the window, all I have is a C-note. "Sorry we don't accept anything over a $50. I said "you people must pull in $50K a day- you're taking my goddamn money and making the change". I hate those fuckers. Not the employess mind you- .

Not only is it ridiculous to be that upset about cheeseburgers that you're being an asshole to the staff, you're liable to get your food spit the fuck in. Or worse.

And I don't give a fuck about your opinion. I'm on a roll here- pull over and wait... :D

And I'm sure the people stuck in line behind the van are just oh-so-pleased that he wanted to make a stand to prove a point.

Cool_story_bro_.jpg

And I don't give a fuck about your opinion. I'm on a roll here- pull over and wait... :D

If you didn't give a fuck about the opinions of others you wouldn't be here.

People like you piss everyone else off. The drive through is supposed to be for quick orders on the run. Not for people like you who are just too god damned lazy to get out of their car and walk because you might actually have to *watch* the kids you're with.

Or, you could go one step further be a little more polite, and CALL your order in if it's going to be that obnoxious, instead of being a complete dick due to your own incompetence.

People like you piss everyone else off. The drive through is supposed to be for quick orders on the run. Not for people like you who are just too god damned lazy to get out of their car and walk because you might actually have to *watch* the kids you're with.

Or, you could go one step further be a little more polite, and CALL your order in if it's going to be that obnoxious, instead of being a complete dick due to your own incompetence.

He doesn't give a fuck about our opinions Dis.

Ok where was I?

My 3 year old was wowed by a McD's commercial showing the Happy Meal toy zooming along in some fantasyland cartoon environment. He had to have one, so next trip out we picked up the "Happy Neal" as he called it. Got home, wound up the toy, it sputtered across the floor and stalled after several inches. He broke down in tears.

I got on the phone to McDonald's corporate offices and eventually was handed over to the VP of global sales. I spent the next 40 minutes railing on their marketing practices, restaurant inefficiencies, customer relations, branding... He then politely thanked me for my input and asked if I would like to take over one of their franchises. I said "no- I want your job" then hung up.

Lightweights. Here's a real heart attack burger:

4411242448_ae412815be_o.jpg

Yes folks, these are cheeseburgers in which the buns have been replaced by Krispy Kreme donuts. This was apparently served for lunch at Google NYC’s cafeteria to celebrate the birthday of the head of the cafe staff.

Flickr Photo Download: baconkryspy

He doesn't give a fuck about our opinions Dis.

Fortunately, I don't give a fuck about what he gives a fuck about, so he found himself on the receiving end of it anyway. :D

I'm not a toady to the corporate machine. They want to spend billions branding themselves and their products then they should deliver on promises, especially the verbal kind that are made 3 minutes prior.

Forum List

Back