The Masters of the Universe are Really Starting to Annoy Me

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I was searching for pictures of American POWs to get examples of their harsh treatment by the enemy during our wars.

DuckDuckGo is one of the better search engines, but apparently they alter their search results to. Look what I got for my search results.

upload_2019-5-27_8-29-45.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-5-27_8-28-45.png
    upload_2019-5-27_8-28-45.png
    115.4 KB · Views: 29
A number of photos here
POW Camp Photos
The disinformation being run on Americans today is just staggering.

The one rule of thumb that points out their purpose as propaganda machines is their inclusion of a comments section.

If they have one they are open to debate, if not they spew propaganda, i.e. are 'fake news'.

I have been watching history rewritten for the last 10 years, even many traditionally accurate historical sites. Obviously, enough money is being thrown at them to rewrite factual history, to not so much.

It explains much about the left loon's crap on this very forum.

Indoctrinated sheep incapble of thought outside their bubble

But to be fair, it isn't just the left.

The far right has its crazies too, they are just rejected by the Main Stream Marxist Media

Yes, according to the New Academics, the U.S. was the bad guy in both WW i and WW II. New Left hero Herbert Marcuse calls this tactic 'oppressive tolerance', where any and all commie propaganda is to be tolerated, while exercising zero tolerance for any other facts. Of course, even the right wingers are running big Pity Parties for Japanese and Nazis, they being just poor hapless hippie like victims of the Evul FDR.

Forum List

Back