The Master Key: Hillary's B & E to get Election Results

Discussion in 'USMB Op-Eds' started by Mrs. M., Nov 2, 2016.

1. JakeStarkey

JakeStarkey Diamond Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +37,868
    Mrs. M. can see the impending disaster for Trump's defeat playing out: Americans hate him.

2. Stratford57

Stratford57 Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,902
    As for me, I don't have any illusions about fair elections. All that voting may appear just a big show for American taxpayers and at their own expense.

Trump said: "On January,20 all Americans will wake up in a different world!" But so will the Globalists. Do you think they want to wake up in a different world or do you think they will do whatever it takes to keep their world power?

Something tells me: in just a few days all Americans will witness how the Globalists "respect the will of the people".

• Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
  3. Flopper

Flopper Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,783
    Exactly, there is always the possibility of fraudulent vote processing. This is why there are so many checks and balances within the system. One of the most important features of voting systems is audibility. Processing procedures are completely documented and open to public scrutiny. Although it would certainly be easy for someone within the system to tamper with results, getting away with it would not.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1