The mass's of Disillusioned Republicans speak--Funny but true.

Sean Hannity is Trump's campaign right now. That's it. Trump has no T.V. adds he has no ground game, it's already over for him.

Hillary Clinton is steam rolling him with T.V adds. 70 days before the election she has already pulled out of several battleground states, and is now moving that money into RED states that are in play. In fact, Trump is losing 10 states that Romney won.
Confident Clinton Pulling Ads, as the Trump Train Goes Off the Rails | RedState
Trump is losing all 10 of the states with the closest results in 2012

Now with these Republican endorsements for Hillary Clinton coming in, more Republicans on the fence are going to easily persuaded to vote for Hillary Clinton.

The Reich wing did this, and they OWN it. They were warned time and time again that "real" Republicans aka (Reaganites) would never support Donald Trump--but they did it anyway, and now they're going to pay dearly for that decision.
Trump doesn't NEED ground troops.
The people voting for Trump are voting for him.
People who have been affected by the disease called "cheap labor" and those related to them.
And that is a shit load of people.

No ground game, you don't win. No T.V advertisements you won't win.
Insiders: Clinton dominates Trump on the ground

In my state of Colorado, the state chair is begging people to get out there and knock on doors for Trump. No one is doing it. WHY? Because they feel they would have to wear full medal protective gear--LOL. One person went out--to Republican households and got so many doors slammed in his face, he just quit.

Welcome to politics 101--You can always volunteer--and you probably should break out your check book also.

I don't know one person from High School to Dementia who DOESN'T know who's running.

It doesn't matter who you know. A ground game in any campaign is a must. You will thousands of democrats walking the streets, checking to see who voted and who didn't. Those that didn't vote are going to be hounded from here to eternity--even driven to the polls, they'll pick up mail in ballots and they make certain EVERYONE votes. They are doing registration drives right now--and it's 24/7 to get people registered to vote.

Trump doesn't have any of that. He has no support. He has no television adds. He has nothing except Sean Hannity.

In other words, the super educated elites need to be hounded to vote for Hillary.
Got it!

Ground games work--that why they're organized. And since Republicans are losing white educated for the 1st time in 60 years you won't be seeing them voting for Donald Trump anyway.
Trump May Become The First Republican In 60 Years To Lose White College Graduates

Trump doesn't NEED ground troops.
The people voting for Trump are voting for him.
People who have been affected by the disease called "cheap labor" and those related to them.
And that is a shit load of people.

In my state of Colorado, the state chair is begging people to get out there and knock on doors for Trump. No one is doing it. WHY? Because they feel they would have to wear full medal protective gear--LOL. One person went out--to Republican households and got so many doors slammed in his face, he just quit.

Welcome to politics 101--You can always volunteer--and you probably should break out your check book also.

I don't know one person from High School to Dementia who DOESN'T know who's running.

It doesn't matter who you know. A ground game in any campaign is a must. You will thousands of democrats walking the streets, checking to see who voted and who didn't. Those that didn't vote are going to be hounded from here to eternity--even driven to the polls, they'll pick up mail in ballots and they make certain EVERYONE votes. They are doing registration drives right now--and it's 24/7 to get people registered to vote.

Trump doesn't have any of that. He has no support. He has no television adds. He has nothing except Sean Hannity.

In other words, the super educated elites need to be hounded to vote for Hillary.
Got it!

Ground games work--that why they're organized. And since Republicans are losing white educated for the 1st time in 60 years you won't be seeing them voting for Donald Trump anyway.
Trump May Become The First Republican In 60 Years To Lose White College Graduates

oreo, poor oreo...
Hillary NEEDS a ground game to get Blacks to vote for a White woman.
I won't be surprised if they offer Obama phones in the slums.

The wall is gone. The deportation task force is now " we will work with you." What comes next?

Trump played his supporters like a fiddle. He was smart enough to know what they were angry about and went full into it. This Chimpanzee deserves a television emmy award for his performance as the Republican nominee--LOL He has really exposed the bigotry, the hate mongering, the misogyny and the absolute in your face ignorance within the Republican party.

We can only hope that when he goes down, he takes them, and every single Reich wing talk show host that is responsible for this ignorance with him. A Trump rally reminds me of something that came right out of the 1960's civil rights movement. An all white, bigoted, ignorant, angry mob.

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg

f81400eb9999a0334ad700160fd7567e.jpg

Trump's campaign has been reduced to the Shawn Hannity show on FOX News--LOL
You're describing the Alt-Right to a tee.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Got it!

oreo, poor oreo...

Well that is what a ground game is.

1. to make sure everyone is registered.
2. to get them out to vote.

Why you're confused about this strategy--that works--is your problem.

Got it!

oreo, poor oreo...

Blacks will NOT go out of their way to vote for White Hillary regardless of ground game.

For over a year now I have been trying to warn Republicans and conservatives about Donald Trump. During this time period I have always been certain that he was not one of us and that his presence in the Republican primaries would either directly, or indirectly lead to Hillary Clinton’s election.

I have continued to sound this alarm even after his nomination, largely because I knew that the general election, barring a catastrophic event, was effectively over as soon as Trump was the GOP candidate. To me, resistance was futile and counterproductive (why would I want my side blamed for the results if Trump somehow got elected?). I also felt strongly that conservative/libertarian principles were more valuable than to be sold for a couple of magic beans in the form of a liberal, reality TV conman and that by at least educating conservatives to the coming disaster that I might play some very small part it trying to make sure it never happens again. For this stance I have been literally called every dirty name you can think of (and used a few myself in frustrated retaliation), and been accused of actively supporting Hillary for president.

However, as time has gone on I have realized that there is a flaw in my premise. I thought that I understood what it meant to be a conservative or a Republican. To me that involved believing in limited government, a strong national defense, fiscal responsibility, constitutional principles, character and honesty in our leadership, and accountability for one’s own actions. What I have been very late to realize is that none of these things are particularly important in today’s Republican Party because the platform apparently got completely changed without anyone telling me.

In fact, a list of what “Republicans” now stand for has nothing at all to do with policy or principle, but rather is filled with beliefs about very specific concepts. For instance, being a member of the current GOP pretty much requires you to pledge allegiance to most, if not all, of the following views:

• That Hillary and Bill Clinton are at least an accessories to murder if not murderers, the DNC killed a member of its staff for leaking her emails, her use of which was the greatest national security breech in history, and Vince Foster killed himself because of Hillary nagging him (assuming he really wasn’t murdered).
  • Hillary Clinton is hiding a severe illness which makes her incapable of holding office and which will soon cause her death (well, at least we might not have to worry about her serving two full terms!).
  • President Obama is easily the worst president in history, a Muslim terrorist sympathizer, the founder of ISIS, and likely wasn’t really born in the United States.
  • The Republican “establishment” is a bunch of impotent losers because they lost two elections to a media darling and can’t override vetoes without a super majority, but a guy who has never been truly leading a candidate like Hillary in the polls is a sure winner.
  • Conservative writers at the National Review and Weekly Standard along with Charles Krauthammer, George Will and Brit Hume are all out-of-touch wimps who can’t be trusted to tell us the truth, but Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity, Matt Drudge and Alex Jones would never lie to us for profit (expect for maybe that whole Alex Jones “9/11 Truther” thing, which we’ll sort of pretend didn’t happen).
  • When in doubt, Trump is always right, no matter what he has said in the past, even when it has directly contradicted his previous statement, and even if that happens on the same day, or in the same interview.
  • Deporting illegal immigrants and building a huge wall on our Mexican border is the most important thing we must do, unless Trump changes his mind.
  • There is nothing more significant (especially now that we’ve forgotten about that whole illegal immigration thing) than making sure that the person who picks the next Supreme Court justice is the same guy who was recently favors eminent domain and curtailing the First Amendment, and who picked Arsenio Hall and Piers Morgan as the “Celebrity Apprentice.”
  • The news media has never been more biased than they are against Trump, which is why they gave him two billion dollars in free advertising in the primaries and why he just hired the head of a major conservative “news” outlet to head his campaign while using Sean Hannity and Roger Ailes as advisors.
  • The background of a potential First Lady and her ability to properly represent the country no longer matters (that’s so 2008!).
  • Experience in public office no longer matters (that’s so 2008!).
  • Using a Teleprompter is good, unless it is bad (that’s so 2008!).
  • Flip-flopping means nothing (so 2004!).
  • Releasing your tax returns (even when you entire campaign is based on your wealth) means nothing.
  • Words mean nothing.
  • Having class or decency means nothing.
  • Limited government means nothing.
  • Fiscal responsibility means nothing.
  • Cozying up to Vladimir Putin is numerous bizarre ways means nothing.
  • Campaigning as an amazing manager of people but running a campaign that is in constant chaos and disarray means nothing.
  • Lying is a total disqualifier for Hillary, but when Trump lies it is simply part of the “Art of the Deal.”
  • Polls are either wrong or part of a massive nonsensical conspiracy, unless Trump is winning.
    Facts mean nothing (unless they are sanctified by Matt Drudge, in which case they are then gospel).
  • Stories from “mainstream” media sources are inherently wrong, even if all they are doing is reporting Trump’s actual words.
  • Hillary is the worst person who has ever lived and would be such a dangerous president that we must do everything possible to defeat her, except actually bother to consider electability when it comes to picking our nominee.
So it is now all so clear to me. It’s not that Donald Trump isn’t a conservative or a Republican. It’s that I’m not.
All Along I Thought Trump Wasn’t a Conservative/Republican, But Now I Realize I’m Not

I imagine there are millions of Republicans that are still wondering when did we lose the party platform of Lincoln and Reagan--and end up with this new party of Donald Trump. Who's responsible for that, and why didn't they inform the majority of the party, (moderate Republicans) of this change--LOL

images

Tea-Party-agenda-GOP.jpg

I haven't been trying to warn anyone. I've been actively trying to convince these hapless souls to nominate the political incompetent. I was surprised they were stupid enough to do it.

Got it!

oreo, poor oreo...

Blacks will NOT go out of their way to vote for White Hillary regardless of ground game.
How you figure?

For over a year now I have been trying to warn Republicans and conservatives about Donald Trump. During this time period I have always been certain that he was not one of us and that his presence in the Republican primaries would either directly, or indirectly lead to Hillary Clinton’s election.

I have continued to sound this alarm even after his nomination, largely because I knew that the general election, barring a catastrophic event, was effectively over as soon as Trump was the GOP candidate. To me, resistance was futile and counterproductive (why would I want my side blamed for the results if Trump somehow got elected?). I also felt strongly that conservative/libertarian principles were more valuable than to be sold for a couple of magic beans in the form of a liberal, reality TV conman and that by at least educating conservatives to the coming disaster that I might play some very small part it trying to make sure it never happens again. For this stance I have been literally called every dirty name you can think of (and used a few myself in frustrated retaliation), and been accused of actively supporting Hillary for president.

However, as time has gone on I have realized that there is a flaw in my premise. I thought that I understood what it meant to be a conservative or a Republican. To me that involved believing in limited government, a strong national defense, fiscal responsibility, constitutional principles, character and honesty in our leadership, and accountability for one’s own actions. What I have been very late to realize is that none of these things are particularly important in today’s Republican Party because the platform apparently got completely changed without anyone telling me.

In fact, a list of what “Republicans” now stand for has nothing at all to do with policy or principle, but rather is filled with beliefs about very specific concepts. For instance, being a member of the current GOP pretty much requires you to pledge allegiance to most, if not all, of the following views:

• That Hillary and Bill Clinton are at least an accessories to murder if not murderers, ...
I got to here and I was done with your stupidity.

What is your point with this bullshit?

You are sad your guy lost the primary?

I've been there. I know what you mean.

I didn't cry like a baby about it, nor try to sabotage the candidate.

Get with the program.

The point of this thread is--that most Republicans will support the nominee of the party--but when you completely change the Republican platform to suit the nominee--is where you will run into serious issues.--LOL

The Nominee always sets the Platform.

The Republican voters choose this. If you missed that this would mean a change in the Platform, you have only yourself to blame for that.
Unless you're a Democrat. Clinton worked with the DNC and the Bernie Sanders people.

Got it!

oreo, poor oreo...

How you figure?

Did Blacks give Obama the Congress he asked for in 2014?

Got it!

oreo, poor oreo...

What to put some money on that--LOL Bill Clinton is often called the first "black" President for a reason--and no matter how much Bernie Sanders tried to sway black voters into kicking Hillary Clinton to the curb for him--they came out in numbers for her during the primary that was astounding. The only states that Sanders won were predominately white. Every time he went into a state heavily populated with blacks, he got his ass handed to him.

They love Hillary Clinton, and they'll be there for her on election day.

Got it!

oreo, poor oreo...

What to put some money on that--LOL Bill Clinton is often called the first "black" President for a reason--and no matter how much Bernie Sanders tried to sway black voters into kicking Hillary Clinton to the curb for him--they came out in numbers for her during the primary that was astounding. The only states that Sanders won were predominately white. Every time he went into a state heavily populated with blacks, he got his ass handed to him.

They called Bill the first Black President because he played sax.
NAFTA was, and IS, a complete DISASTER for Blacks.

oreo, poor oreo...

They called Bill the first Black President because he played sax.
NAFTA was, and IS, a complete DISASTER for Blacks.

Ha.Ha.--Nafta, Cafta and all the rest are here to stay. They are written and signed contracts--that congress nor the Senate would ever, in a million years--consider violating. You've been roped a doped by politicians that KNOW NOTHING. Both Sanders & Trump have played upon your political & economic ignorance for THEIR personal political gain. And as you can see Trump is backing off on every single thing he has campaigned on. Sanders would have done the same thing. Backed off on free college tuition, trade and everything else campaigned on to rope a dope a certain segment of the population. The Federal Government never had the authority to break up Wall Street bankers. Sanders knew that, but it didn't stop him from campaigning on it.
Column: Trump exploits rational political ignorance
Bernie Sanders Can't Explain How He'd Break Up Big Banks, Among Other Things | VICE News

TRADE--we'll take Samsung cell phones for an example. Let's just imagine they move all of their operations back to the United States--create thousands of Jobs here (for the short time.) Why do I say short time. Because their cell phones would sky-rocket in price--to where only Americans could afford them. They would be required to follow all government regulations, payroll taxes, Obamacare requirements, etc. etc. etc. But when Americans purchased all the cell phones from Samsung that they needed--they would be OUT of BUSINESS--they would lay off all those American employees--BECAUSE no other country could afford to buy their cell phones.

This is what Trade is all about. While Americans enjoy much cheaper products, they also lose jobs over it. We are a world wide economy today--and you nor any politician is going to keep that from happening. The U.S. cannot force private sector business to keep their operations in this country--PERIOD. If they don't move operations to foreign countries they cannot be competitive in this world market, and would NOT EXIST.

So NO those rusted out manufacturing plants are never coming back.

Last edited:

• That Hillary and Bill Clinton are at least an accessories to murder if not murderers, the DNC killed a member of its staff for leaking her emails, her use of which was the greatest national security breech in history, and Vince Foster killed himself because of Hillary nagging him (assuming he really wasn’t murdered).
  • Hillary Clinton is hiding a severe illness which makes her incapable of holding office and which will soon cause her death (well, at least we might not have to worry about her serving two full terms!).
  • President Obama is easily the worst president in history, a Muslim terrorist sympathizer, the founder of ISIS, and likely wasn’t really born in the United States.
  • The Republican “establishment” is a bunch of impotent losers because they lost two elections to a media darling and can’t override vetoes without a super majority, but a guy who has never been truly leading a candidate like Hillary in the polls is a sure winner.
  • Conservative writers at the National Review and Weekly Standard along with Charles Krauthammer, George Will and Brit Hume are all out-of-touch wimps who can’t be trusted to tell us the truth, but Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity, Matt Drudge and Alex Jones would never lie to us for profit (expect for maybe that whole Alex Jones “9/11 Truther” thing, which we’ll sort of pretend didn’t happen).
  • When in doubt, Trump is always right, no matter what he has said in the past, even when it has directly contradicted his previous statement, and even if that happens on the same day, or in the same interview.
  • Deporting illegal immigrants and building a huge wall on our Mexican border is the most important thing we must do, unless Trump changes his mind.
  • There is nothing more significant (especially now that we’ve forgotten about that whole illegal immigration thing) than making sure that the person who picks the next Supreme Court justice is the same guy who was recently favors eminent domain and curtailing the First Amendment, and who picked Arsenio Hall and Piers Morgan as the “Celebrity Apprentice.”
  • The news media has never been more biased than they are against Trump, which is why they gave him two billion dollars in free advertising in the primaries and why he just hired the head of a major conservative “news” outlet to head his campaign while using Sean Hannity and Roger Ailes as advisors.
  • The background of a potential First Lady and her ability to properly represent the country no longer matters (that’s so 2008!).
  • Releasing your tax returns (even when you entire campaign is based on your wealth) means nothing.
  • Words mean nothing.
  • Campaigning as an amazing manager of people but running a campaign that is in constant chaos and disarray means nothing.
  • Lying is a total disqualifier for Hillary, but when Trump lies it is simply part of the “Art of the Deal.”
  • Polls are either wrong or part of a massive nonsensical conspiracy, unless Trump is winning.
    Facts mean nothing (unless they are sanctified by Matt Drudge, in which case they are then gospel).
  • Stories from “mainstream” media sources are inherently wrong, even if all they are doing is reporting Trump’s actual words.
  • Hillary is the worst person who has ever lived and would be such a dangerous president that we must do everything possible to defeat her, except actually bother to consider electability when it comes to picking our nominee.
So it is now all so clear to me. It’s not that Donald Trump isn’t a conservative or a Republican. It’s that I’m not.
All Along I Thought Trump Wasn’t a Conservative/Republican, But Now I Realize I’m Not

I imagine there are millions of Republicans that are still wondering when did we lose the party platform of Lincoln and Reagan--and end up with this new party of Donald Trump. Who's responsible for that, and why didn't they inform the majority of the party, (moderate Republicans) of this change--LOL

images

Tea-Party-agenda-GOP.jpg
This is the greatest post I have ever seen on this forum. :clap:

I will bump it as often as I can until I get bored.

and now we wait for Comrade Trump to respond....well, if he wants to....or if feels like it...,or maybe not,....

• Words mean nothing.

images

Tea-Party-agenda-GOP.jpg
This is the greatest post I have ever seen on this forum. :clap:

I will bump it as often as I can until I get bored.

and now we wait for Comrade Trump to respond....well, if he wants to....or if feels like it...,or maybe not,....

Trump's campaign has been reduced to the Sean Hannity show on FOX News. So any response will come from there--LOL

Forum List

Back