‘The Mask Came Off’: Glenn Beck Slams Obama’s Trip to Cuba, Says President ‘Believes in Communism’

I see. Then Nixon was a Chinese Communist, right?
Cuba is a nuclear power with a quasi-capitalist communist society of over a billion people? Who knew?
Cuba was a nuclear power for a short time when they facilitated the Soviet nuke threat against the Continental US and brought the world to the brink of annhialation in 1962. You either weren't around to experience that or you were and were too stupid to grasp the magnitude of it. That's the exact same regime Obama is now rewarding.
Only morons support that.

I remember that well! I was a long distance operator. We were having a perfectly normal shift ... and all of a sudden that switchboard lit up like a Christmas tree. We couldn't answer signals fast enough and wondering what the hell was going on ... and all the calls were people screaming to be connected with the White House or some member of Congress. It was a MESS!! Every operator's position was fully loaded, incoming lines were blinking all over the place and going unanswered until someone could release one call only to instantly pick up another one. Somebody must have finally asked a caller what was going on and the word was out - Russian war ships in Cuba. It was a hell of a shift.

As for Obama ... his young life was heavily influenced by both communism (his mother's parents who were his introduction to Frank Marshall) and Islam (via his father being Muslim and into African political anti-colonialism and later by his his mother's marriage to the one in Indonesia and his years there). So what should we expect?
You would appreciate the movie '13 Days' because it includes scenes that precisely depict the switchboard operator incident you described.

I've had that movie on back order since January. Finally had a "chat session" with Amazon to ask if release was being held up for political reasons. Of course, the "chat guy" (Jose) had to check that out ... said it might be April or May before release. I think it played in Knoxville one night, maybe two. At least April and May come before November, eh? I want to know what happened at Benghazi!!!! Assination of JFK was another one I won't forget ... by then I was working in DC as a fingerprint technician in the FBI Criminal Division. THAT was some serious stuff then, too.

You might be able to watch it online.
I think every obama supporter should be forced to see it. They have no idea what they're doing with this Cuba thing. Most are ignorant and think it's all quaint.

I see. Then Nixon was a Chinese Communist, right?
Cuba is a nuclear power with a quasi-capitalist communist society of over a billion people? Who knew?
Cuba was a nuclear power for a short time when they facilitated the Soviet nuke threat against the Continental US and brought the world to the brink of annhialation in 1962. You either weren't around to experience that or you were and were too stupid to grasp the magnitude of it. That's the exact same regime Obama is now rewarding.

I remember that well! I was a long distance operator. We were having a perfectly normal shift ... and all of a sudden that switchboard lit up like a Christmas tree. We couldn't answer signals fast enough and wondering what the hell was going on ... and all the calls were people screaming to be connected with the White House or some member of Congress. It was a MESS!! Every operator's position was fully loaded, incoming lines were blinking all over the place and going unanswered until someone could release one call only to instantly pick up another one. Somebody must have finally asked a caller what was going on and the word was out - Russian war ships in Cuba. It was a hell of a shift.

As for Obama ... his young life was heavily influenced by both communism (his mother's parents who were his introduction to Frank Marshall) and Islam (via his father being Muslim and into African political anti-colonialism and later by his his mother's marriage to the one in Indonesia and his years there). So what should we expect?
You would appreciate the movie '13 Days' because it includes scenes that precisely depict the switchboard operator incident you described.

I've had that movie on back order since January. Finally had a "chat session" with Amazon to ask if release was being held up for political reasons. Of course, the "chat guy" (Jose) had to check that out ... said it might be April or May before release. I think it played in Knoxville one night, maybe two. At least April and May come before November, eh? I want to know what happened at Benghazi!!!! Assination of JFK was another one I won't forget ... by then I was working in DC as a fingerprint technician in the FBI Criminal Division. THAT was some serious stuff then, too.

I think every obama supporter should be forced to see it. They have no idea what they're doing with this Cuba thing. Most are ignorant and think it's all quaint.
fidel-castro.jpg

fidel-castro.jpg

You're a Casto fan?

Sick.

fidel-castro.jpg

You're a Casto fan?

Sick.
I'm hurt! Time to break out my happy song.

"Ice cold milk and an oreo cookie..."

Forum List

Back