the markets think stimulus works

...are you saying markets are not over sold and many-many stocks valued stupifyingly higher than conservative earning potential...
If you don't hear me saying it then you can assume not saying it.

Not sure why it was necessary for me to say that.
...I am talking about market valuation and over selling...
Huh, what I thought you said was..
... The markets do not in anyway reflect any reality except two things: 1) How willing traders are to continue to drive up values no matter how much they are over-valued. 2) They are betting on QE3...
imho free markets reflect a lot and provide the best system we've come up with so far.

stock-vector-a-farmer-using-the-right-motivation-to-get-the-most-out-of-his-donkey-48697096.jpg

I don't need too read them. Can you tell us why the stock market retreated when doubts squished confidence of cheap money?

imho free markets reflect a lot and provide the best system we've come up with so far.

I agree...but we don't have free market do we?
When the government collects $100's billions in taxes and provides access to it for chosen companies - that is not exactly a free market is it?
That is what you call a false market - not a free market.

I agree...but we don't have free market do we?
When the government collects $100's billions in taxes and provides access to it for chosen companies - that is not exactly a free market is it?
That is what you call a false market - not a free market.

most tax collections are accessed by those who receive welfare entitlements aren't they?????

Stimulus was a scam to get money to the cities to balance their books and to get money to the
public sector unions as thanks for voting for Obama...

Stimulus was a scam to get money to the cities to balance their books and to get money to the
public sector unions as thanks for voting for Obama...

Welcome to the hurt locker. Both Paul Ryan and Mitt Romney have said they believe stimulus was necessary or voted on it.

The markets don't think stimulus "works" other than that it inflates asset prices, which the market of course loves.

New Topics

Forum List

Back