The March To More War Continues: Senate Adopts Tough Iranian Sanctions...

Look, more of Newt getting his way...

Gingrich does not serve in our Congress. This was passed by a Democratic Party-controlled Senate.

Yes, in the last debate Newt said he would expand Governments powers to fight terrorism... Once you take that step who is to say what is right and wrong? No doubt if asked in the next debate Newt would claim this is not how he would have done it if it were up to him, if that is the popular stance to take... If it's popular to say I support it you can bet Newt will say that instead.

There's no way we can avoid war with Iran. They are too determined!

More worrisome is the way obama is fucking with Pakistan, an Iranian/Pak alliance would be disastrous. Don't think sanctions will work either.

That might even pull China to alliance in such. WWIII is quite possible and tens of millions would die. China most likely will side with Iran and Pakistan.

I doubt Russia will side with us either. :(

Russia might weigh in with Iran, but China will stay out of it completely. The only step I can envision China taking is to use the chaos to seize Taiwan and say "What are you gonna do about it?"

There's no way we can avoid war with Iran. They are too determined!

More worrisome is the way obama is fucking with Pakistan, an Iranian/Pak alliance would be disastrous. Don't think sanctions will work either.

That might even pull China to alliance in such. WWIII is quite possible and tens of millions would die. China most likely will side with Iran and Pakistan.

I doubt Russia will side with us either. :(

Russia might weigh in with Iran, but China will stay out of it completely. The only step I can envision China taking is to use the chaos to seize Taiwan and say "What are you gonna do about it?"

That's actually an interesting point. China could take Taiwan pretty easily. Especially if we do get involved with another War. Thanks.

Not so easily.

Yea but easier if we get entangled in another war.

No, our forces in East Asia would not be committed to the Middle East to any extent that would limit our ability to function in the Pacific. Your stupid assumptions and fetish for isolationsim have rendered you completely ignorant.

Stop being a pissy little Neocon Troglodyte. Try making a point without all the prissy PMS shit. And obviously it would be a bit easier for China to take Taiwan if we got entangled in another war. What are ya thick or something?

Faux Noise, Cold War dinosaurs, and Dittoheads should get an expeditionary force together right now!! Good luck! See Ya! LOL!

BTW, isn't Panetta getting ornery? Calling out Netanyahoo now? NO MORE WARS FOR ISRAEL! Sleep well, aned watch out for the Bilderberg helicopters....Nite.

A prelude to War?

The US Senate unanimously adopted harsh new economic sanctions on Iran, dismissing US officials' fears they risked fracturing global unity on blocking Tehran's suspected nuclear weapons program.
Lawmakers voted 100-0 to include the measure, which aims to cut off Iran's central bank from the global financial system, in a must-pass annual military spending bill poised for final approval.

Senators rebuffed an 11th-hour campaign from top aides to President Barack Obama who warned the legislation could shatter a growing but fragile global consensus on confronting the defiant Islamic republic over its nuclear drive.

The measure, crafted by Democratic Senator Robert Menendez and Republican Senator Mark Kirk, calls for freezing the US-based assets of financial institutions that do business with the central bank.

It would apply to non-US central banks that do so for the purpose of buying or selling petroleum -- Iran's chief source of revenues -- or related goods, amid growing fears that time is running short to solve the standoff peacefully.

United US Senate adopts tough Iran sanctions

I love the way you infantile idiots think. If the US Passes some so called Tough Sanctions in an effort to NOT make war on Iran, you call it a march to war.

We should be sprinting to fucking war. Iran Must not get nukes, and this retarded President is Dawdling about Making the Worthless ineffective Sanctions "Tougher"

Sheer Ignorance must be bliss. Iran has been on a steady march toward the Ability to Unleash the Power of the Son on Israel for 20 years now. Only Career Idiot Lefties can't see it. Or they see it, but they hate Israel to so they don't care. Only that Ignores that Israel has Much Larger Nukes, and will respond, and a Very nasty Nuclear war could just be the Result.

Woot.

A prelude to War?

The US Senate unanimously adopted harsh new economic sanctions on Iran, dismissing US officials' fears they risked fracturing global unity on blocking Tehran's suspected nuclear weapons program.
Lawmakers voted 100-0 to include the measure, which aims to cut off Iran's central bank from the global financial system, in a must-pass annual military spending bill poised for final approval.

Senators rebuffed an 11th-hour campaign from top aides to President Barack Obama who warned the legislation could shatter a growing but fragile global consensus on confronting the defiant Islamic republic over its nuclear drive.

The measure, crafted by Democratic Senator Robert Menendez and Republican Senator Mark Kirk, calls for freezing the US-based assets of financial institutions that do business with the central bank.

It would apply to non-US central banks that do so for the purpose of buying or selling petroleum -- Iran's chief source of revenues -- or related goods, amid growing fears that time is running short to solve the standoff peacefully.

United US Senate adopts tough Iran sanctions

I would certainly use the word reluctantly given my debates with progressives on Iran..

"If we can have nukes Iran can have nukes its not their fault for them being scared of us and the JEWS because everyone else including Israel has nukes..."

"All we do is provoke Iran."

100-0 in the DEMOCRAT SENATE...

I suppose there is a difference between smart and stupid and its not median bullshit.

Last edited:
Besides its funny how we can sanction them but they can sanction us...

I suppose that's because we give them free money.... Then democrats want to talk about taxes..

Yea but easier if we get entangled in another war.

No, our forces in East Asia would not be committed to the Middle East to any extent that would limit our ability to function in the Pacific. Your stupid assumptions and fetish for isolationsim have rendered you completely ignorant.

Stop being a pissy little Neocon Troglodyte. Try making a point without all the prissy PMS shit. And obviously it would be a bit easier for China to take Taiwan if we got entangled in another war. What are ya thick or something?

Put down the Paulaide and try reading what I wrote again, idiot.

I did read what you wrote and i replied. Now stop being so prissy. You can make a point without all that prissy PMS stuff. You hate Ron Paul and i support him. So what? People disagree,it's not that big of a deal. But all the pissy replies just aren't necessary. You've made your point already...You hate Ron Paul. We get it. Now can we converse like mature adults? Whada ya say?

I did read what you wrote and i replied. Now stop being so prissy. You can make a point without all that prissy PMS stuff. You hate Ron Paul and i support him. So what? People disagree,it's not that big of a deal. But all the pissy replies just aren't necessary. You've made your point already...You hate Ron Paul. We get it. Now can we converse like mature adults? Whada ya say?

Where have I said I "hate" Ron Paul? You really are like a fucking dim-witted child.

Where have I said I "hate" Ron Paul? You really are like a fucking dim-witted child.

lol! There you go again with your prissy PMS stuff. Good luck. :eusa_wall:

Forum List

Back