The March for Science Terrorists.

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
THIS is the leftist activist version of "science". Apparently involves guns and drive-by shootings to ADVANCE scientific discourse and open inquiry.. This was NO coincidence. The march in huntsville went RIGHT BY the building earlier in the day. And the people involved in the drive-by -- targeted the Office of Dr. John Christy..

Shots fired over Earth Day weekend at campus building home to prominent climate skeptics

By Valerie Richardson - The Washington Times - Tuesday, April 25, 2017
Seven gunshots were fired over Earth Day weekend at a University of Alabama in Huntsville science center that holds the offices of two of the world’s most prominent climate skeptics.

A university spokesman described the incident as a “totally random shooting,” citing a report by campus police, but UAH principal research scientist Roy W. Spencer isn’t so sure.

“Given that this was Earth Day weekend, with a March for Science passing right past our building on Saturday afternoon, I think this is more than coincidence,” Mr. Spencersaid in a Monday post on his blog.
Police found seven bullets Belgian 5.7 mm bullet casings from shots that hit the National Space Science & Technology Center, which houses the offices of Mr. Spencer and John R. Christy.

“All bullets hit the 4th floor, which is where John Christy’s office is (my office is in another part of the building),” Mr. Spencer said.

So our rwnj's are not satisfied with labeling scientists as alarmists and communists, now they want to label them terrorists. I think it more likely that was done by some rwnj's to blame the scientists.

IDK if its just me, but lately, most "activists" are all huge fucking hypocrites.
Look at 'ANTIFA', those silly bastards use violence to get their point across. ANTI-FASCIST says WHAT? :uhh:

So our rwnj's are not satisfied with labeling scientists as alarmists and communists, now they want to label them terrorists. I think it more likely that was done by some rwnj's to blame the scientists.

You think the morons associated with that "March" are a RWNJ problem. Hell no man --- these yahoos are YOUR PROBLEM -- YOU created them...

THIS is the leftist activist version of "science". Apparently involves guns and drive-by shootings to ADVANCE scientific discourse and open inquiry.. This was NO coincidence. The march in huntsville went RIGHT BY the building earlier in the day. And the people involved in the drive-by -- targeted the Office of Dr. John Christy..

Shots fired over Earth Day weekend at campus building home to prominent climate skeptics

Seven gunshots were fired over Earth Day weekend at a University of Alabama in Huntsville science center that holds the offices of two of the world’s most prominent climate skeptics.

A university spokesman described the incident as a “totally random shooting,” citing a report by campus police, but UAH principal research scientist Roy W. Spencer isn’t so sure.

“Given that this was Earth Day weekend, with a March for Science passing right past our building on Saturday afternoon, I think this is more than coincidence,” Mr. Spencersaid in a Monday post on his blog.
Police found seven bullets Belgian 5.7 mm bullet casings from shots that hit the National Space Science & Technology Center, which houses the offices of Mr. Spencer and John R. Christy.

“All bullets hit the 4th floor, which is where John Christy’s office is (my office is in another part of the building),” Mr. Spencer said.

They are Fascists in nature.

"Seven gunshots were fired over Earth Day weekend at a University of Alabama in Huntsville science center that holds the offices of two of the world’s most prominent climate skeptics."

It's everyone's right to both question and also to hold their own personal opinions about anything. These Environmentalist Fascists, like most Leftists, cannot tolerate any differing opinions, it's either you fall in line with their opinions or they resort to violence.

Global Warming is one of the biggest scams in contemporary history, essentially at it's most basic level it's a money making venture.

Yet, it's only those climate scientists that are skeptics that got shot at.
Yes shooting at those who disagree are terrorists. They are leftists. That's whst they do.

This is a war. This is what happens in a war.

Yes shooting at those who disagree are terrorists. They are leftists. That's whst they do.

Give me a break. You would shoot people for disagreeing with you, if you could. Leftist :D

So scientific inquiry is now "a war"?? Howdafuck did THAT happen?

The whole GW issue has been misrepresented and severely overhyped. These know-nothings got all wound up by the hysteria and the media frenzy. They couldn't tell you what Dr Roy and Dr John had even said.

THIS is what happens when you politicize science.

IDK if its just me, but lately, most "activists" are all huge fucking hypocrites.
Look at 'ANTIFA', those silly bastards use violence to get their point across. ANTI-FASCIST says WHAT? :uhh:

The Antifa are the Fascists, everything they stand for is Fascist, from the violent shutting down of Free Speech to the violent contempt of Democracy itself.

The Antifa are the Fascists, everything they stand for is Fascist, from the violent shutting down of Free Speech to the violent contempt of Democracy itself.

Certainly seems like the "Resist Trump" tantrum HAS turned radical. The AntiFa folks are consolidating.. Not very LARGE -- but infiltrating the ranks of the left is fairly easy. I was part of that in the 80s as a former leftist..

magnum-force-v4.jpg

The whole GW issue has been misrepresented and severely overhyped. These know-nothings got all wound up by the hysteria and the media frenzy. They couldn't tell you what Dr Roy and Dr John had even said.

It has been misrepresented and overhyped, but deliberately and they know that a lot of what they insist doesn't hold water, this is why they cannot tolerate any sort of debate about the Official Explanation.

Also many of the Global Warming crowd are hypocrites, how big are their Carbon Footprints, look at all these world leaders who babble about Global Warming, they never miss the opportunity to get onto an aeroplane to go to yet another Summit.

So they could injure or kill someone who agrees with them? This is exactly the type of logical reasoning we see from junk scientists.

You think the morons associated with that "March" are a RWNJ problem. Hell no man --- these yahoos are YOUR PROBLEM -- YOU created them...
I am not a scientist, at least not yet. But it is you RWNJ's that created the present activist attitude in scientists. A few years ago, a poll was taken, and they found that only 6% of scientists were Republican. For obvious reasons. Rejecting reality is not something that scientists do, but is the theme song of the GOP. I think that this movement is going to have a far larger impact than you wingnuts can imagine.

They are Fascists in nature.

"Seven gunshots were fired over Earth Day weekend at a University of Alabama in Huntsville science center that holds the offices of two of the world’s most prominent climate skeptics."

It's everyone's right to both question and also to hold their own personal opinions about anything. These Environmentalist Fascists, like most Leftists, cannot tolerate any differing opinions, it's either you fall in line with their opinions or they resort to violence.

Global Warming is one of the biggest scams in contemporary history, essentially at it's most basic level it's a money making venture.
And you are a complete and utter idiot, incapable of doing the basic research. There is not a Scientific Society in the World that rejects AGW, and almost all have statements that state that AGW is real and a clear and present danger. Same goes for National Academies of Science, and major university over this whole planet.

And then you RWNJ's come along with your flap yap and blather, with no support whatsoever from science, defending the vast profits the energy companies are making while creating major problems for our descendants.

So they could injure or kill someone who agrees with them? This is exactly the type of logical reasoning we see from junk scientists.
Silly ass, their chances of hitting anyone on the fourth floor were almost zero. Nope, just trying to discredit some very good people who have been forced into politics to defend themselves.

I am not a scientist, at least not yet. But it is you RWNJ's that created the present activist attitude in scientists. A few years ago, a poll was taken, and they found that only 6% of scientists were Republican. For obvious reasons. Rejecting reality is not something that scientists do, but is the theme song of the GOP. I think that this movement is going to have a far larger impact than you wingnuts can imagine.

You would think a scientist would be independent. Of course, most scientists are employed by liberal schools receiving government funds for research, so that might be a logical hypothesis.

Silly ass, their chances of hitting anyone on the fourth floor were almost zero. Nope, just trying to discredit some very good people who have been forced into politics to defend themselves.

You probably think bullets only travel in a straight line huh?

What Dr. Roy and Dr. John say;

UAH_LT_1979_thru_March_2017_v6.jpg

http://www.drroyspencer.com/2017/04/uah-global-temperature-update-for-march-2017-0-19-deg-c/

Sure as hell looks like global warming to me.

You probably think bullets only travel in a straight line huh?
Silly ass, I have been shooting a good deal longer than you have been alive.

Forum List

Back