The March for Science: Smart people......politically very dumb!!

I fucking hate backwards savages that crap on civilization and knowledge! I use to be the most racist mother fucker on this effin board and I was a valued poster on stormfront with 11,000 post discussing how much I hate backwards tribal anti-civilization pieces of shit with pride.

My pride in white culture and heritage was the fact that we could be civilized, valued science and lived far above the negro of Africa. That my friend is what drove me! I woke up to the reality that the loserterian in this thread and throughout this nation hates everything I ever fought for and that people like Oldrocks cares far more about civilization.

I take my pride by being proud of living in a nation that uses science and takes pride in being civilized.

Look in the mirror, Matthew.

And as far as anyone here can tell, you're still a racist, and you still have an Œdipus complex.

If you're not proud of knowledge, science and being civilized then you aint proud of white culture or history....You shit on everything the white race ever built!

Traitor!

Dang.....this guy really thinks that in the end, he who cares more will win!!

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD............you see some amazing shit in here.

IDK though..........as it applies to science, MATTHEW is a human racist.:2up:

If you're not proud of knowledge, science and being civilized then you aint proud of white culture or history....You shit on everything the white race ever built!

Traitor!

Dang.....this guy really thinks that in the end, he who cares more will win!!

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD............you see some amazing shit in here.

IDK though..........as it applies to science, MATTHEW is a human racist.:2up:

So you wish to go back to being a hunter gather is that what you're saying? Why not join the islamic state and fight for your dream. One must care if one wishes to remain within a first world nation.

Who said that science is dumb?
You, many times over. You reject what all the climate scientists in the world are finding, and listen to obese junkies on the AM radio and fake British Lords.

I never said that genuine science is dumb. Ridiculous hoaxes, posing as science, are dumb, as are fools like yourself who are taken in by them.

If you think science and economic policies that don't work is being smart....Well, I feel sorry for this country because we're looking at some dark times.

Matthew, do you have any idea of how many dead brown bodies can be laid at the altar of that sort of thinking? Any idea at all?

Stilll not winning.........fascinating..........Matthew thinks he is part of a majority!!:funnyface::funnyface::fu:

"Significant parts of the public still aren’t on board with the scientific consensus on climate change"

http://www.realclearscience.com/articles/2017/04/27/why_bill_nyes_show_wont_save_the_world_110261.html

duh :bye1:

I wasn't talking climate change...I was talking about modern civilization in general.

Modern civilization depends on the abundance and affordability of practical energy sources, on which to run the technology on which such a society depends. You global-warming hoaxsters have been very specifically fighting against this availability of energy, as well as against the development of technology.

Stilll not winning.........fascinating..........Matthew thinks he is part of a majority!!:funnyface::funnyface::fu:

"Significant parts of the public still aren’t on board with the scientific consensus on climate change"

http://www.realclearscience.com/articles/2017/04/27/why_bill_nyes_show_wont_save_the_world_110261.html

duh :bye1:

I wasn't talking climate change...I was talking about modern civilization in general.

Modern civilization depends on the abundance and affordability of practical energy sources, on which to run the technology on which such a society depends. You global-warming hoaxsters have been very specifically fighting against this availability of energy, as well as against the development of technology.

Ergo the mountains of dead brown bodies in the third world that can be laid at the feet of people who think like him

Forum List

Back