The March 6th GOP Primaries: A Critical Loss for Mitt Romney

I can't comprehend you people arguing that Romney somehow lost by winning the most states and delegates..

I can't comprehend you people arguing that Romney somehow lost by winning the most states and delegates..

Apparently, you didn't read the post...

I did. I found the reasoning unconvincing. Not surprisingly though. He is now currently 1/3 of the way to the nominee and the delegates for tonight arent all distributed.

Yet somehow despite winning more states and delegates than the others, he has had a critical loss.

The reasoning doesnt follow.

I did. I found the reasoning unconvincing. Not surprisingly though. He is now currently 1/3 of the way to the nominee and the delegates for tonight arent all distributed.

Yet somehow despite winning more states and delegates than the others, he has had a critical loss.

The reasoning is that he didn't have decisive wins in the two swing states: Tennessee and Ohio. He barely pulled off Ohio and lost huge in Tennessee. IF he had slaughtered Santorum in both, the fire would have gone out of all contenders and he wouldn't wake up tomorrow having to deal with the royal pain in the ass that Rick Santorum has become.
He could then focus all of his campaigning on attacking Obama and the issues that count to Independents and Moderates: The economy, the deficit, unemployment and so on.
Instead, he is going to have to deal with any issues Santorum decides to use in a desperation attempt to capture a few delegates.
That's not good for him or his chances in the General Election.

There was no post...Just you playing Lakota and posting link with no excerpt or commentary of your own.

The good news is that it wasn't a dreary text wall of you talking about yourself.

It is his own commentary... it's his blog. The only reason he's on this site is to get some idiots to read his idiocy. Pathetic, huh?

The reasoning is that he didn't have decisive wins in the two swing states: Tennessee and Ohio. He barely pulled off Ohio and lost huge in Tennessee. IF he had slaughtered Santorum in both, the fire would have gone out of all contenders and he wouldn't wake up tomorrow having to deal with the royal pain in the ass that Rick Santorum has become.
He could then focus all of his campaigning on attacking Obama and the issues that count to Independents and Moderates: The economy, the deficit, unemployment and so on.
Instead, he is going to have to deal with any issues Santorum decides to use in a desperation attempt to capture a few delegates.
That's not good for him or his chances in the General Election.

Bullshit. He won 5 of the 10, with a strong 'second' in some of states he lost. It's the delegates that count... and he'll pick up over 200 from those races. The rest of it doesn't matter.... it's too early for him to worry about the GE.

So let's forget about the 5-6 wins he had tonight and the close to 300 delegates he won, he really lost because he didn't win by as much in Ohio, a race that was expected to be tight, and he lost in Tennesse, a state he wasnt expected to win.

He has 2.5 times more delegates than his closest rival. And yet this is a huge loss?

There is nothing logical about what you are arguing here.

There was no post...Just you playing Lakota and posting link with no excerpt or commentary of your own.

The good news is that it wasn't a dreary text wall of you talking about yourself.

It is his own commentary... it's his blog. The only reason he's on this site is to get some idiots to read his idiocy. Pathetic, huh?

Another post that discusses ME instead of the topic or issues! :lol:

So do you have anything to say about the subject? No? Of course not!

That's okay. See the signature...

Oh, and i'm on several boards so I found blogging to just be easier. You may now continue posting about me instead of the subject matter...

Hugs & Kisses,

Your BFF

Last edited:

Another post that discusses ME instead of the topic or issues! :lol:

So do you have anything to say about the subject? No? Of course not!

That's okay. See the signature...

Oh, and i'm on several boards so I found blogging to just be easier. You may now continue posting about me instead of the subject matter...

Hugs & Kisses,

Your BFF

Much as this may pain you, you're inconsequential to me. I just find it interesting that you tried to hide that you are continually linking to your own blog.

I addressed the topic. It's bullshit.

Romney won 6 out of 10 States. Yes, he's in real trouble. :rolleyes:
-

You seem to misunderstand the point. Romney is definitely going to win the nomination. I have no doubt about that. It's the cost of continuing to battle those in his own party and having to address issues that really aren't relevent to most voters, that I think will hurt him in the General Election.

-

You seem to misunderstand the point. Romney is definitely going to win the nomination. I have no doubt about that. It's the cost of continuing to battle those in his own party and having to address issues that really aren't relevent to most voters, that I think will hurt him in the General Election.

And you are welcome to think that.... and even blog about it. But, it's nothing more than an opinion.... you should retitle your blog.... because it is dishonest to claim that you are 'the' independent view.... you are 'an' independent view. That's the whole point with being 'independent'... we tend to speak for ourselves.

-

The longer the primary goes, the more confident I am Obama is going down. You see, while Obama is playing golf, the Republicans are getting out there with the people. They are stirring up energy. I am very excited for this Novembers election.

-

And you are welcome to think that.... and even blog about it. But, it's nothing more than an opinion.... you should retitle your blog.... because it is dishonest to claim that you are 'the' independent view.... you are 'an' independent view. That's the whole point with being 'independent'... we tend to speak for ourselves.

Okay, a couple things here little girl. First, you can whine all you want about the blog not being "independent enough" for you but since I've already kicked your great big fat ass on whether you're actually an Independent, that doesn't mean much, does it? :lol:
Oh well, maybe in the next thread, you can post about something other than me...

Considering few if any people here actually consider you an independent, perhaps it would be wise to point out that independent clearly means something different to different people.

Without going into the post, voter participation was down in almost every state that voted last night. Romney didn't get as many votes in most of the states he won than McCain got in teh same states in 2008.

In short, Obama doesn't have to win over ONE McCain voter to win. He just has to get about 83% of the people who showed up for him in 2008 to show up again.

Romney has to get every vote McCain got and THEN get at least 6 million voters who went for Obama last time to go for him this time.

The very fact that he's not winning over a lot of new voters in these primaries, even with no contest on the Democrat side and much weaker opponents, is a sign of profound weakness.

This isn't a "Let's Roll" Primary. This is a "Let's get this over with" primary.

Okay, a couple things here little girl. First, you can whine all you want about the blog not being "independent enough" for you but since I've already kicked your great big fat ass on whether you're actually an Independent, that doesn't mean much, does it? :lol:
Oh well, maybe in the next thread, you can post about something other than me...

So, little man... I suspect it is the same insecurity that drives you to write a blog in which you clearly misrepresent yourself as in some way speaking on behalf of independents that also drives you to whine about people who challenge your drivel. That's understandable. It must be hard to get your ass kicked by a girl so regularly.

Yeah, it appears to me that the GOP isn't doing very well, too.

Low turnouts for these votes is NOT a good sign for overall support of the party no matter who the party ultimately chooses to be their candidate.

Forum List

Back