The Many Lies Of The Left

Irrelevant.

To claim that Bush prompted us to go to war on false claims of WMD's is absurdly dishonest in light of the statements by every leftist of prominence claiming the same.

You of the left care ONLY of partisanship and have zero integrity.

{Earlier today, I ordered America’s armed forces to strike military and security targets in Iraq. They are joined by British forces. Their mission is to attack Iraq’s nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors.

Their purpose is to protect the national interest of the United States, and indeed the interests of people throughout the Middle East and around the world.

Saddam Hussein must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with nuclear arms, poison gas or biological weapons.} - Bill Clinton, 1998.

Interestingly? The left forgets that some of their heroes they hold high on pedistals said the same things long before W came on the scene...but now deny it because W acted upon it.

And they had the means of WMD's lest we forget yellow cake? Chemical weapons and residuals that were found?

But hey? ZERO was found at all...according to them.

and what's even more intersting is how the right forgets that they called clinton a liar for making those statements as they claimed he was "wagging the dog" to distract attention was from lewinsky and the investigation.

I don't deny that clinton said it, I just think it's hilarious that the right is so desperate to defend W that they are willing to use what they once called lies in order to do it. LOL
As I have shown many times before, the CON$ervative Brotherhood are always on both sides of every issue depending on which way the wind blows that day.

"Iraq does not represent any threat to the United States at this time. Their weapons programs have been exaggerated by the Clinton Administration."
- Tom Delay, 1999

And the CON$ervative Brotherhood never gives the whole truth. They quoted Clinton in 1998 but left out his 2000 quote:

"We are now convinced Saddam has no weapons of mass destruction or active programs."
- President Bill Clinton, August 9th, 2000

You claiming that it's irrelevant as you it cut out and take out of the context of the whole so you can try to spin it as you try to lecture others about honesty does not make it so. However, it does show how dishonest you truly are.

So quoting Bill Clinton is "dishonest?" (since it exposes the hypocrisy of your Bush hating idiocy.)

BTW what did the right say about it when clinton made those statements?? Oh that's right they said he was lying and "wagging the dog." So it's hilarious to hear the right rush to statements that they once called lies out of a desperate need to try and defend W. LOL

Try again - you're mixing up the bombing of the chemical factory, the Khartoum facility a full year earlier in Sudan - not Iraq.

Furthermore that was FOUR years prior to W's choice to invade which is something clinton do NOT choose to do. Don't you think something could have changed in FOUR years and that we should ahve let the inspectors finish their job??

You defend Clinton for what you damn Bush for.

Look, you're just a mindless, partisan sycophant. You don't have the wits to comprehend what you recite on behalf of your shameful party.

But the party is insanely hypocritical in feeding you drones this line.

and what's even more intersting is how the right forgets that they called clinton a liar for making those statements as they claimed he was "wagging the dog" to distract attention was from lewinsky and the investigation.

Bullshit.

Either you didn't properly memorize the script from MoveOn (KOS, et al) or the hate site doing your thinking for you is shamelessly lying.

The Many Lies Of The Left _

At the very worst, our "friends" on the "The Right" can accuse "The Left" of behaving just like them!

"The Left" will have to go some to match the Bush "whispering campaign" against McCain during the 2000 South Carolina Republican Primary, where the Senator was accused of fathering and later adopting an "illegitimate" daughter with a black prostitute (the truth was that in 1991, he and his wife had adopted a sick, abandoned baby from a Mother Teresa Orphanage in Dhaka, Bangladesh).

After Mr McCain, who had taken his adopted daughter on the campaign trail, won the New Hampshire primary, a phone poll apparently organised by Bush allies asked voters in South Carolina: "Would you be more or less likely to vote for John McCain if you knew he had fathered an illegitimate black child?"

Mr McCain lost the South Carolina primary and his campaign never recovered.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...pted-daughter-from-Bangladesh-introduced.html

Last edited:
You claiming that it's irrelevant as you it cut out and take out of the context of the whole so you can try to spin it as you try to lecture others about honesty does not make it so. However, it does show how dishonest you truly are.

So quoting Bill Clinton is "dishonest?" (since it exposes the hypocrisy of your Bush hating idiocy.)

LEARN HOW TO READ. I am clearly talking about what you did to MY statement. Furthermorem, I explained my position on this matter clearly and if you had chosen to take my statements in their full and complete context instead of editing them to suit your needs then you would have realized that. Part of your dishonesty lies in the FACT that you choose to shred posts and take statements out of context in order to make them suit your dishonest spin. What about that don't you seem to understand?

BTW what did the right say about it when clinton made those statements?? Oh that's right they said he was lying and "wagging the dog." So it's hilarious to hear the right rush to statements that they once called lies out of a desperate need to try and defend W. LOL

Try again - you're mixing up the bombing of the chemical factory, the Khartoum facility a full year earlier in Sudan - not Iraq.

That's your spin?? really?? LOL It was far more that that one incident. The right claimed clinton "wagged the dog" over Iraq, the factory and kosovo to name a few. Everytime clinton thought of doing anything militarily the right accused him of lying and only doing so to wag the dog.

Washingtonpost.com: Iraq Special Report

"While I have been assured by administration officials that there is no connection with the impeachment process in the House of Representatives, I cannot support this military action in the Persian Gulf at this time," Lott said in a prepared statement. "Both the timing and the policy are subject to question."

Furthermore that was FOUR years prior to W's choice to invade which is something clinton do NOT choose to do. Don't you think something could have changed in FOUR years and that we should ahve let the inspectors finish their job??

You defend Clinton for what you damn Bush for.

I am merely pointing out that it is hypocritical and dishonest of the right to use what they once called lies as they try oh so desperately to defend W and his CHOICE to invade iraq and you have said NOTHING to counter the FACT that the right is hypocritical and dishonest for doing so.
You CLAIM that I defend clinton for what I damn bush for and yet I have shown that is exactly what the right did. They defend W for what they damned clinton for. Do you get it yet or are you still confused??

Look, you're just a mindless, partisan sycophant. You don't have the wits to comprehend what you recite on behalf of your shameful party.

But the party is insanely hypocritical in feeding you drones this line.

LOL and yet you have failed to counter anything I have ACTUALLY said and can only attack me personally over things that you made up. LOL

Bullshit.

Either you didn't properly memorize the script from MoveOn (KOS, et al) or the hate site doing your thinking for you is shamelessly lying.

wow Thanks for edting my post and deleting what you know you can't counter or wish to avoid as you fail to counter the small part that you did post and end up only being able to attack me personally with your baseless insults. LOL

Oh and thanks for showing that you've got NOTHING.

Shamelessly lying is what you did in the previous post where you dishonestly tried to claim that the right ONLY did the "wag the dog" routine in reference to the bombing of the factory in khartoum.

Forum List

Back