The Many Lies Of The Left

You found one error. It was not widely announced that he attended.

At least two errors actually. You also say that he supports Muslims at every turn, yet Muslims in the Middle East would disagree with you.

Also, what kind of announcement would you like about the President attending a prayer service? Giant billboards? Press conferences to the media?

Furthermore, if you're willing to lie or at least not fact check what you post, how can we believe anything else you write? You certainly have a agenda with the making of this thread, making it less credible to believe you.

Seems like mud was the only one who brought up Bush?

or did I miss another one?
I tend to dismiss thins type of thread as political slobbering anyway.

thumbnail.aspx

Let's look at that outright lies of these people:

First Obama compared himself to Lincoln when he announced he was running.
Then everyone started comparing him to JFK, Michelle to Jackie.
He claims he will close GITMO.
He claims he will get us out of Iraq.
He claims we must pull out of Iraq so we can go to Afghanistan were he will find Bin Laden. Don't hold your breath.

thumbnail.aspx

Then he claimed that the Stimulus would create jobs, which it never has.
They change the way the unemployed are counted so they can fudge the stats. We are currently over 10% but nobody really knows how much.
Then they claimed that their Health Care bill would cut costs and provide insurance for everyone but it's discovered it does nether.

Obama claims he's not a Muslim but supports them at every turn.
Obama claims he's a Christian, and he starts going to church after two years of not going and declaring this is not a Christian nation.

Obama claims jobs are his number one priority but he seems to spend all of his time on everything else.

Now the Gulf Oil spill. Obama says he was on the job from day one, forgetting that he first said it wasn't his problem but BP's, and he will not rest till the oil spill is capped and the mess cleaned up....then he goes on vacation and the leak continues for months. You see Obama was so busy calling an entire state racist that he forgot to do his job. So for 10 days he ignored the largest ecological disaster in our history so he could bad-mouth Arizona.

He claimed he lifted the drilling moratorium, and he did, for a day, then promptly re-instated it. He is currently in contempt of court to a federal judge's court order to remove said moratorium.

The left claims that Sarah Palin had something to do with the Arizona Shooter. This time Obama is all over it so he can act like he cares, unlike the way he acted after several service members were shot and killed at Ft Hood earlier last year.

thumbnail.aspx

Harry Reid recently said that Social Security is funded for at least 40 years.

thumbnail.aspx

Nancy Pelosi said, after she lost 66 seats, that their primary goal was to cut the deficit.

The Tea Party is called violent and full of racists. Code Pink is ignored when they say they want to cut off Clarence Thomas's toes and feed them to him.

Chris Matthews compares the Tea Party to the Muslim Brotherhood. Problem is the Muslim Brotherhood founded Hamas. Many Al Qaeda members are also members of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Now Obama's media cohorts claims he's the second coming of Ronald Reagan, forget that this came to them around the 100th anniversary of his birth.

My how convenient.

The lies are too many to list here.

So I ask you, how can anyone believe anything these people say????

I've been told several times by Democrats on his Board that they expect their Democratic leadership to lie to them and the rest of the American people... Also, that I'm an idiot to expect otherwise..:eusa_eh:

His family is mostly Muslim in Kenya. He lived in a Muslim country (Indonesia) for most of his early childhood. He first attended a Muslim school but had to be removed and sent to a Christian school because he couldn't get along with his classmates. His father in law was Muslim. His father was born Muslim but didn't practice the religion. Nor did his father live with him or his mother, so we can't blame Obama for that. But he did take on his father's name.

Every Muslim in the Middle East seems to have the impression that a Muslim is currently occupying the Oval Office. Imagine the danger in that.

He's not a practicing Muslim. In Islam he would be known as an Apostate. However, he seems to lean towards Islam. He says he loves the call to prayer he heard as a child. His first major speech was broadcast on Al Jazzera. He gave a speech in the first few months of his Presidency in Cairo. He told the world that this is no-longer a Christian nation.

You tell me what all of this means.

No, he is not a Muslim. His history is full of Muslim influence however.

First Read - Obama asked about connection to Islam

"My father was from Kenya," he said, "and a lot of people in his
village were Muslim. He didn't practice Islam. Truth is he wasn't very
religious. He met my mother. My mother was a Christian from Kansas, and
they married and then divorced. I was raised by my mother. So, I've
always been a Christian. The only connection I've had to Islam is that
my grandfather on my father's side came from that country. But I've
never practiced Islam."

This thread is entitled "The Many Lies Of The Left" with the implication here that President Barack Obama is lying about his religious beliefs.

You then go on to make a very large leap of faith by saying:

Every Muslim in the Middle East seems to have the impression that a Muslim is currently occupying the Oval Office. Imagine the danger in that.

Every Muslim? Really? Did I seem to miss that poll that was taken about what Muslims thought in the Middle East about the religion of President Obama?

You also make the assumption that because he kept his father's name that he is a Muslim. Again, no real evidence.

You have no real evidence that he is a Muslim, you have what we would call assumptions. The majority of what you listed in your last paragraph can easily be chalked up to President Obama trying to reach out to Muslims across the globe who in many cases are angry at the United States.

The very last sentence of your post doesn't even make sense.

I think what's going on here is you want President Obama to be a Muslim in order to better demonize him.

I said he wasn't a Muslim. Go back and read it.

Now, that doesn't stop him from favoring Islam over Christianity or over the welfare of Israel. The fact that he seems to favor Islam over the Jews gives radical Muslims bad ideas. Some of them are acting up in Egypt, Tunisia, and in Jordan as we speak.

Who knows what this will all lead to, one thing is for sure, he seems to give our enemies hope. Is that a good thing for a President to be doing at this time in our history? During a time when we are in the middle of a War On Terror.

Excuse me. Overseas Contingency Operation, with hundreds of suicide bombings, I mean, Man-made Disasters taking place every year.

Got anymore misinterpretations of my post to make?

Last edited:
thumbnail.aspx

Let's look at that outright lies of these people:

First Obama compared himself to Lincoln when he announced he was running.
Then everyone started comparing him to JFK, Michelle to Jackie.
He claims he will close GITMO.
He claims he will get us out of Iraq.
He claims we must pull out of Iraq so we can go to Afghanistan were he will find Bin Laden. Don't hold your breath.

thumbnail.aspx

Then he claimed that the Stimulus would create jobs, which it never has.
They change the way the unemployed are counted so they can fudge the stats. We are currently over 10% but nobody really knows how much.
Then they claimed that their Health Care bill would cut costs and provide insurance for everyone but it's discovered it does nether.

Obama claims he's not a Muslim but supports them at every turn.
Obama claims he's a Christian, and he starts going to church after two years of not going and declaring this is not a Christian nation.

Obama claims jobs are his number one priority but he seems to spend all of his time on everything else.

Now the Gulf Oil spill. Obama says he was on the job from day one, forgetting that he first said it wasn't his problem but BP's, and he will not rest till the oil spill is capped and the mess cleaned up....then he goes on vacation and the leak continues for months. You see Obama was so busy calling an entire state racist that he forgot to do his job. So for 10 days he ignored the largest ecological disaster in our history so he could bad-mouth Arizona.

He claimed he lifted the drilling moratorium, and he did, for a day, then promptly re-instated it. He is currently in contempt of court to a federal judge's court order to remove said moratorium.

The left claims that Sarah Palin had something to do with the Arizona Shooter. This time Obama is all over it so he can act like he cares, unlike the way he acted after several service members were shot and killed at Ft Hood earlier last year.

thumbnail.aspx

Harry Reid recently said that Social Security is funded for at least 40 years.

thumbnail.aspx

Nancy Pelosi said, after she lost 66 seats, that their primary goal was to cut the deficit.

The Tea Party is called violent and full of racists. Code Pink is ignored when they say they want to cut off Clarence Thomas's toes and feed them to him.

Chris Matthews compares the Tea Party to the Muslim Brotherhood. Problem is the Muslim Brotherhood founded Hamas. Many Al Qaeda members are also members of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Now Obama's media cohorts claims he's the second coming of Ronald Reagan, forget that this came to them around the 100th anniversary of his birth.

My how convenient.

The lies are too many to list here.

So I ask you, how can anyone believe anything these people say????

Statists can never be honest about whom they are. Sad fact is too many belive their bullsqueeze, get bit in the ass by these people, and continue voting for the people that caused it with the same complaints hoping for different outcome.

Insanity.

You know that when you disprove one thing, all your lies fall apart.

Here is a list of 114 Republican Senators and Congressmen who attempted to take credit for the jobs they say were never created by the "stimulus". One hundred and fourteen.

That's 10 groups of ten plus another group of ten plus four.

Stimulating Hypocrisy: 114 Lawmakers Block Recovery While Taking Credit For Its Success

What does that make you guys feel like when you get schooled and let down by your own pathetic leadership? Must feel bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I said he wasn't a Muslim. Go back and read it.

Now, that doesn't stop him from favoring Islam over Christianity or over the welfare of Israel. The fact that he seems to favor Islam over the Jews gives radical Muslims bad ideas. Some of them are acting up in Egypt, Tunisia, and in Jordan as we speak.

Who knows what this will all lead to, one thing is for sure, he seems to give our enemies hope. Is that a good thing for a President to be doing at this time in our history? During a time when we are in the middle of a War On Terror.

Excuse me. Overseas Contingency Operation, with hundreds of suicide bombings, I mean, Man-made Disasters taking place every year.

Got anymore misinterpretations of my post to make?

Obama doesn't support Israel? News to me.

Obama wants money to help Israel build defense system – This Just In - CNN.com Blogs

Israel ? United States relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

President Obama's Fiscal Year 2010 budget proposes $53.8 billion for appropriated international affairs' programs. From that budget, $5.7 billion is appopriated for foreign military financing, military education, and peacekeeping operations. From that $5.7 billion, $2.8 billion, almost 50% is appropriated for Israel.[40] Israel also has available roughly $3 billion of conditional loan guarantees, with additional funds coming available if Israel meets conditions negotiated at the U.S.-Israel Joint Economic Development Group (JEDG).

In 2010, the House and Senate Appropriations Committees approved President Obama's request for $3 billion in military aid to Israel in the 2011 budget.[41] The appropriation has not yet been approved by Congress.

Though maybe you think Rand Paul is Anti-Israel because he favors cutting all US aid to Israel?

Also, I don't see where President Obama has favored Islam over another religion. You've given absolutely no evidence to your claims in this thread, just speculation.

Last edited:
You know that when you disprove one thing, all your lies fall apart.

Here is a list of 114 Republican Senators and Congressmen who attempted to take credit for the jobs they say were never created by the "stimulus". One hundred and fourteen.

That's 10 groups of ten plus another group of ten plus four.

Stimulating Hypocrisy: 114 Lawmakers Block Recovery While Taking Credit For Its Success

What does that make you guys feel like when you get schooled and let down by your own pathetic leadership? Must feel bad.

http://t4america.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/lessons-from-the-stimulus.pdf

How can anyone believe anything you say?
We can't.

At least two errors actually. You also say that he supports Muslims at every turn, yet Muslims in the Middle East would disagree with you.

Also, what kind of announcement would you like about the President attending a prayer service? Giant billboards? Press conferences to the media?

Furthermore, if you're willing to lie or at least not fact check what you post, how can we believe anything else you write? You certainly have a agenda with the making of this thread, making it less credible to believe you.
Clearly the man is angry and also very confused. Therefore he's resorted to lashing out at all things Obama and/or anti-Bush. Perhaps as a futile attempt to appease his mental anguish and frustration. Its a symptom of a slightly mentally deranged individual.

His family is mostly Muslim in Kenya. He lived in a Muslim country (Indonesia) for most of his early childhood. He first attended a Muslim school but had to be removed and sent to a Christian school because he couldn't get along with his classmates. His father in law was Muslim. His father was born Muslim but didn't practice the religion. Nor did his father live with him or his mother, so we can't blame Obama for that. But he did take on his father's name.

He's not a practicing Muslim. In Islam he would be known as an Apostate. However, he seems to lean towards Islam. He says he loves the call to prayer he heard as a child. His first major speech was broadcast on Al Jazzera. He gave a speech in the first few months of his Presidency in Cairo. He told the world that this is no-longer a Christian nation.

You tell me what all of this means.

No, he is not a Muslim. His history is full of Muslim influence however.

"My father was from Kenya," he said, "and a lot of people in his
village were Muslim. He didn't practice Islam. Truth is he wasn't very
religious. He met my mother. My mother was a Christian from Kansas, and
they married and then divorced. I was raised by my mother. So, I've
always been a Christian. The only connection I've had to Islam is that
my grandfather on my father's side came from that country. But I've
never practiced Islam."

This thread is entitled "The Many Lies Of The Left" with the implication here that President Barack Obama is lying about his religious beliefs.

Every Muslim? Really? Did I seem to miss that poll that was taken about what Muslims thought in the Middle East about the religion of President Obama?

You also make the assumption that because he kept his father's name that he is a Muslim. Again, no real evidence.

You have no real evidence that he is a Muslim, you have what we would call assumptions. The majority of what you listed in your last paragraph can easily be chalked up to President Obama trying to reach out to Muslims across the globe who in many cases are angry at the United States.

I think what's going on here is you want President Obama to be a Muslim in order to better demonize him.
I believe you have this individual pegged.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

It happens and will continue to happen to both sides. Right now, I'm just enjoying watching it happen again to them.

:D

And entertainer like Beck or Rush , etc.... ?

So you think Beck and Rush have the same responsibilities as Pelosi, Reid, and Obama?

Ha, ha, ha. :cuckoo:

Okay.

Carry on.

I guess Jon Stewart is in charge of Domestic Policy. Maybe Obama can make him a Comedy Czar.

If Beck and Rush are wrong they can correct it and just issue a retraction. If Pelosi, Reid, and Obama lie the consequences are a bit more severe.

How can anyone believe anything you say?
We can't.

Clearly the man is angry and also very confused. Therefore he's resorted to lashing out at all things Obama and/or anti-Bush. Perhaps as a futile attempt to appease his mental anguish and frustration. Its a symptom of a slightly mentally deranged individual.

I believe you have this individual pegged.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Actually he's way off Marc.

Forum List

Back