The manipulated GOP voter: "get your government hands off my medicare"

did you read the links, asshole? Of course none of them say the gop is planning on dismantling medicare. Because the gop is not planning on dismantling medicare.
I see we have another posturing lawyer on the lib side here. Let me guess, you were in school with jillian.

i tend to shy from reading op eds and rely on reality. Since simplistic name calling is your way, i will accommadate you pencil dick. Even the people that voted for him understand.

paul ryan's medicare plan worries local voters
that huffpo article in your link misrepresents ryan's proposal for medicare. His proposal would save medicare by restructuring it for folks under 55; and above 55 it would remain unaffected.

It's sad, all the left has to do is lie about reasonable and necessary changes to convince their minions; demagoguery pure and simple to hold onto their power
a system even they understand is unsustainable.

And it's really the dems who will dismantle medicare,, by rolling it into obama care, a system which will determine who and at what age a b"beneficiary" qualifies for costly medical care.

I'm covered by medicare (it's not free btw, and neither is the supplemental & part-d insurance) and i'm not worried about the effects of ryan's plan on me, but i am concerned about obamacare's.

*truth*

Just for curiosities sake, how young are you? Did you actually WITNESS vietnam? Korea? How about WWII?

The only war you ever witnessed is the battle of the bulge. Not the WW2 battle. The battle to control your weight because you live on mommy's couch and eat pizzas all day and pretend to be something you're not.

Just for curiosities sake, how young are you? Did you actually WITNESS vietnam? Korea? How about WWII?

The only war you ever witnessed is the battle of the bulge. Not the WW2 battle. The battle to control your weight because you live on mommy's couch and eat pizzas all day and pretend to be something you're not.

Why is it you children somehow lost the desire for actual historical perspective? I would have requested a bithdate, birthplace and some pertinent info on the current topic. Unfortunately I actually listen to facts. It is a weakness I have always had.

The shallowness of your thought process is truly stunning at times.

Do you have anything of relavance to add to any discussion?

Yeah. The relevant thing is that you have been unmasked as a fraud and a moron of galactic proportions. Your posts are wastes of time. You are a fucking waste of DNA.

What an AWESOME display of cranial capacity! Deep thinkers like you should repopulate Mars! (I am attempting your level of logic)

That Huffpo article in your link misrepresents Ryan's proposal for Medicare. His proposal would save Medicare by restructuring it for folks under 55; and above 55 it would remain unaffected.

The mantra that we have to end Medicare to save it seems to be catching on with the far right. Good luck with that.

And it's really the Dems who will dismantle Medicare,, by rolling it into Obama care

:lol:

Perhaps you should review what Ryan is proposing.

He's joined his pals on my iggy list.

He desrves far worse for being a supposed 'Constitional EXPERT'...and instead of answering serves up a TEST of dubious source.

The guy's been exposed as an ignat. I won't respond to IT again. ;)

It appears that in this mutual masturbatory society you two have, spelling is an option?

That would preclude my membership.

That Huffpo article in your link misrepresents Ryan's proposal for Medicare. His proposal would save Medicare by restructuring it for folks under 55; and above 55 it would remain unaffected.

The mantra that we have to end Medicare to save it seems to be catching on with the far right. Good luck with that.
g.

What do you know about "the far right"?
ANswer: Nothing.

g.

You have established your lack of knowledge. Are you attempting to destroy your imagined image too?

I would say has an observer that "T" and Racist Rabbi got their asses handed to them.
All they can do is comeback with attacks, there was NO addressing the questions or responses, in other words, it was a one-sided debate, Rabbi and "T" never did debate.
BUT GunZawga, you need to get over yourself.

I know they've been champing at the bit to dismantle Medicare for quite some time. And now they've summoned the courage to take a crack at it.

I for one applaud them for going all in. :clap2:

You have some proof for this?
No, of course not. We've been there before. No one has posted any proof. Only opinion pieces from libs streaming the same bullshit you do. You can't even think independently, much less separate a fact from an opinion.

I would say has an observer that "T" and Racist Rabbi got their asses handed to them.
All they can do is comeback with attacks, there was NO addressing the questions or responses, in other words, it was a one-sided debate, Rabbi and "T" never did debate.

All the points were answered. Everything was proven on our end. You are not an observer. You are little weasly partisan hack with nothing to contribute.

At the age of 77, myself is practically over on it's own. I just won't put up with idiots that "think" they know things.

Thank you for your accurate and concise assessment of the "debate".

All the points were answered. Everything was proven on our end. You are not an observer. You are little weasly partisan hack with nothing to contribute.

Your lack of testosterone is exemplified with each ensuing post. Damn that must hurt!

I am truly sorry.

Forum List

Back