The manipulated GOP voter: "get your government hands off my medicare"

A little history lesson I gave Old Fogey Liberal (Old Rocks) and I thought I would give to the rest of ignorant liberalism.

Old Rocks said:
Hi, you have received -63 reputation points from Old Rocks.

Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:

By God, tear up the Interstates, also. Not in the Constitution. Bring back slavery.

Regards,
Old Rocks

Note: This is an automated message.

I hate to break it to you but the reason the 3/5 compromise was made
was to prevent the South counting slaves as full citizens thus gerrymandering their representation in the House of Reps.

The South wanted those slaves counted as full citizens thus increasing their represenation in the House of Reps.

Those who did not want slavery forced the "3/5 compromise" as a way to cut down this outrageous attempt by the South to count slaves as full citizens while allowing them no power to vote.

The 3/5 compromise was certainly a far from perfect compromise, but it was made in the hopes that soon slavery would be able to be voted out of existence, peacefully.

Blame your wonderful DEMOCRATS who continually fillibustered any attempt to bring the issue up for a vote, for no peaceful solution to slavery.

That was why it finally had to be solved by a very, bloody war.

Facts are terrible things, when you are a liberal trying to sell a fiction about the Constitution.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

wow, that is retarded.

And was comprehensively refuted several months ago.

lol, by me.

Medicare = a payer + a benefit. Both are eliminated under Ryan's proposal.

He may end up retaining the word instead of opting for the obvious "RyanCare." And perhaps that's all it takes to fool you. But that doesn't change the reality that Ryan's plan seeks to dismantle Medicare.

You haven't proven this and yet you keep repeating it. You are therefore lying.
Ryan's proposal changes the program radically, true. But it is totally dishonest to say he seeks to "dismantle" Medicare.
Of course you and honesty aren't exactly on speaking terms.

I also hear that Ryan's plan will force poor children to eat kitty-Kats and puppy-dogs.

Awful stuff man.

You can be for it or against it, but Ryan's plan is mathematically indisputable in one regard -

it saves tons of money by making the elderly and lower income Americans pay tons of money more out of pocket for their healthcare,

or go without.

The least Ryan and his fans could do would be to be honest on that indisputable fact.

A little history lesson I gave Old Fogey Liberal (Old Rocks) and I thought I would give to the rest of ignorant liberalism.

Old Rocks said:
Hi, you have received -63 reputation points from Old Rocks.

Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:

By God, tear up the Interstates, also. Not in the Constitution. Bring back slavery.

Regards,
Old Rocks

Note: This is an automated message.

I hate to break it to you but the reason the 3/5 compromise was made
was to prevent the South counting slaves as full citizens thus gerrymandering their representation in the House of Reps.

The South wanted those slaves counted as full citizens thus increasing their represenation in the House of Reps.

Those who did not want slavery forced the "3/5 compromise" as a way to cut down this outrageous attempt by the South to count slaves as full citizens while allowing them no power to vote.

The 3/5 compromise was certainly a far from perfect compromise, but it was made in the hopes that soon slavery would be able to be voted out of existence, peacefully.

Blame your wonderful DEMOCRATS who continually fillibustered any attempt to bring the issue up for a vote, for no peaceful solution to slavery.

That was why it finally had to be solved by a very, bloody war.

Facts are terrible things, when you are a liberal trying to sell a fiction about the Constitution.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Old CROCKS is an idiot...uneducated one at that. The TASK before the Founders was to ratify the Constitution, and why the Compromise was crafted...and it was agreed to...

So Old Crocks is just being stupid...shame he has to broadcast it.

Forum List

Back