The Mango : Philosophical thoughts on this suggestive fruit.

Do you think about mangos?

• Total voters
muddling this of mortise and petadesl....how ever the hell its spelled...

i love the mango..everything about it..the carving of it..the sucking on the pit...scraping off the left mango with the edge of your teeth...softly slowly licking the juice off the pit....as mangos unlike most fruits have such large pits...girth wise as well as length...

a ripe mango is a wondeful thing...as its juices run down your chin....and you dont care ..the enjoyment and taste too much for mere mortals
:lol:

muddling this of mortise and petadesl....how ever the hell its spelled...

i love the mango..everything about it..the carving of it..the sucking on the pit...scraping off the left mango with the edge of your teeth...softly slowly licking the juice off the pit....as mangos unlike most fruits have such large pits...girth wise as well as length...

a ripe mango is a wondeful thing...as its juices run down your chin....and you dont care ..the enjoyment and taste too much for mere mortals

I bet the mango loves it when you eat it too!

I have to say, it sounds kind of gay. It must be hard to swallow as well.

Which is exactly why muddling works best for mango. Who swallows mango? No one I know.

I suppose if you wanted to make a mango daiquiri, you would want to pulverize in your blender. But , myself, I can only take just so much mango.
Eddy and I must think alike.
I was just now longing for a mango old fashioned. A slice of mango instead of the cherry and the orange wedge, some simple minded syrup, a dash of bitterness. I suppose I'd make my mango old fashioned with wry and top it with fizzy water. I'd only have one though. Too many can give you a headache and you wake up the next morning needing a hair of the mangy dog that bit you.

Option 32 seems to be the main opinion of all the hot chicks. Maybe if mangos were better looking, we'd be have a harder time forgetting about them in the off season.

Last edited:
I actually like mangos. But they are so finicky. Sometimes they are so delicious and sometimes so sour. What gives. Also why does their pit have to be so big?

I actually like mangos. But they are so finicky. Sometimes they are so delicious and sometimes so sour. What gives. Also why does their pit have to be so big?

A big pit makes them feel manly, manifestly so.

Last edited:
Tell the truth, mani. Was this thread the fruit that lured you back into this garden of Eden?

Nope. I always planned on coming back. I needed to take some time off but due to my complete lack of self-control I knew getting banned was the only way to make that happen. However, I did overshoot my objective of 1-2 weeks just a tad. :D

I took a long break too a while back. It was easy. I only lurked a few hours a week and handed out some rep. I thought I come back could cut down after that but it looks like I'm one of those who has to go cold turkey and say good bye forever. One of these days ...

Forum List

Back