The man who wants to save America

It's Mitt money, it's not the government's money; he can keep it wherever the fuck he wants.

We need to abolish the Individual Income Tax
Did Mitt mint the money, or did he steal it?

How about separating the state from the affects of private wealth?

Good idea. What belongs to an individual, belongs to that individual, not to the Government. Ergo, no income tax. Cool. That works. :lol:

First Mitt offers no "drastic cuts" in spending. Secondly you made a great case as to why taxes need to be lowered as people keep their money out of the country, that hurts us.

If you don't like it, change the laws! My word you guys are stupid. Obama took every legal deduction and then bitches about the not paying their fair share. Yet, Romney says nothing and you claim he is unpatriotic for putting his money in these off shore accounts. He is doing nothing that anyone else would not do to preserve what they worked hard to get. Clinton, Bush, Kennedy, they all do it.

If you don't like it, change the laws and prevent this, I find it amusing that the screamed about this during the 2000 election, we're silent about it when Kerry was running in 2004, wanted tax cuts and reform in 2008, they get their majority, in both the House and Senate and did absolutely nothing and now bitch and cry and moan about the rich, it is so transparent.

Congress can fix it, don't complain people take advantage of the laws that save their money. Even Obama and Buffett take advantage of all the loopholes, deductions and offshore banking, why the hell do you think their tax rates are so low.

It's Mitt money, it's not the government's money; he can keep it wherever the fuck he wants.

Good idea. What belongs to an individual, belongs to that individual, not to the Government. Ergo, no income tax. Cool. That works. :lol:
What belongs to the corporation?

"Across the United States more than 2,700 companies are collecting state income taxes from hundreds of thousands of workers – and are keeping the money with the states’ approval, says an eye-opening report published on Thursday."

David Cay Johnston

Mitt Romney, who is speaking of drastic cuts to reduce the deficit, is holding millions in dollars in off shore banks. Why? In order to avoid paying US taxes on it. That should matter to anyone who wants to see the deficit decreased. But it doesn't matter to the GOP brass. Why?

Mitt Romney has millions of dollars saved in offshore Cayman Islands tax shelters | Mail Online

What laws did he break?None as far as I can tell, he is doing what other people are doing, including a lot of democrats I am sure. This looks like another "attack a rich republican thread"...:)

Last edited:

What are you talking about?
For thousands of years all governments have been controlled by their richest citizens.
Why not insulate the state from the corruptions demanded by private wealth?

"Across the United States more than 2,700 companies are collecting state income taxes from hundreds of thousands of workers – and are keeping the money with the states’ approval, says an eye-opening report published on Thursday."

David Cay Johnston

I don't give a fuck. The topic under discussion is Mitt Romney and his off shore account. Apparently, when it is not a liberal holding that account, it's 'tax evasion'... except no one can evade paying taxes if they have declared their off shore accounts.... which Romney has... so he's not 'evading' jack shit... the only ones 'evading' anything are idiot lefties... and they are evading the truth. But we already know y'all do that.

For thousands of years all governments have been controlled by their richest citizens.

What in hell does this have to do with the debate?:confused:

Don't like it? Have your buddy Obama change it....but after the election this will be a non issue, trust me. Even if Obama wins he won't be pushing for it. Nothing but a ploy from the left in an election year, and you fall for it.

Don't like it? Have your buddy Obama change it....but after the election this will be a non issue, trust me. Even if Obama wins he won't be pushing for it. Nothing but a ploy from the left in an election year, and you fall for it.
Are you stupid enough to believe I pay the slightest attention to what Wall Street's Boys have to say?
Mitt and Obama serve the same masters; apparently you haven't noticed how the richest 1% of Americans have prospered more under Obama than they did under Bush.

Mitt Romney, who is speaking of drastic cuts to reduce the deficit, is holding millions in dollars in off shore banks. Why? In order to avoid paying US taxes on it. That should matter to anyone who wants to see the deficit decreased. But it doesn't matter to the GOP brass. Why?

Mitt Romney has millions of dollars saved in offshore Cayman Islands tax shelters | Mail Online
BULLSHIT. You can earn 80 grand offshore without the money going to IsNtReal.
Over that ? Ya gotta pay mpyre. I just transferred a bundle.
Romney is a donkey.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNvG7IAyTK4]What Chavez thinks of Bush - YouTube[/ame]

David Cay Johnston

I don't give a fuck. The topic under discussion is Mitt Romney and his off shore account. Apparently, when it is not a liberal holding that account, it's 'tax evasion'... except no one can evade paying taxes if they have declared their off shore accounts.... which Romney has... so he's not 'evading' jack shit... the only ones 'evading' anything are idiot lefties... and they are evading the truth. But we already know y'all do that.
The topic under discussion is how long Americans who actually live here will tolerate parasites like Romney and Obama socializing cost and privatizing profit. Even idiot bitches should be able to understand how the 1% bribe elected Republicans AND Democrats to legalize tax evasion.

Are you stupid enough to believe I pay the slightest attention to what Wall Street's Boys have to say?
Mitt and Obama serve the same masters; apparently you haven't noticed how the richest 1% of Americans have prospered more under Obama than they did under Bush.

I don't think I'm stupid at all. What I think is your a leftwing nut. :D

David Cay Johnston

The topic under discussion is how long Americans who actually live here will tolerate parasites like Romney and Obama socializing cost and privatizing profit. Even idiot bitches should be able to understand how the 1% bribe elected Republicans AND Democrats to legalize tax evasion.

Calling someone else an idiot isn't going to make you any smarter. In fact, it's going to make you.........:eusa_whistle:

You don't 'avoid' taxes.... you pay when you bring the money onshore. Most wealthy people - across the world - do the exact same thing.... I have an offshore account. It's an efficient way of investing.

Yeah, but the plan is to retire overseas. Then you don't have to pay squat to Uncle Sam.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? If you want to separate the state from "the effects of private wealth" then get the government the fuck out of the business of banking and printing money, but that's the last thing that totalitarian turds like you want to do. What you really want is to expropriate the wealth.

You're nothing but a common thug.

How do you propose to do that, take away the temptation by taking all their money?

Forum List

Back