The man who killed the dog

Ancient lion

Thank your creator
Nov 22, 2010
A man is taking a walk in Central park in New York. Suddenly he sees a little girl being attacked by a pit bull dog . He runs over and starts fighting with the dog. He succeeds in killing the dog and saving the girl's life.

A policeman who was watching the scene walks over and says: "You are a hero, tomorrow you can read it in all the newspapers: "Brave New Yorker saves the life of little girl" The man says: - "But I am not a New Yorker!" "Oh ,then it will say in newspapers in the morning: 'Brave American saves life of little girl'" – the policeman answers. "But I am not an American!" – says the man. "Oh, what are you then? " The man says: - "I am a Saudi !" The next day the newspapers says: "Islamic extremist kills innocent American dog."

har har har Doesn't this gem belong in the Humor section?

A policeman who was watching the scene walks over and says: "You are a hero, tomorrow you can read it in all the newspapers: "Brave man saves the life of little girl"

Last edited:
No its just what Fox did when they labled black people in Katrina trying to survive as looters

No its just what Fox did when they labled black people in Katrina trying to survive as looters

I totally agree....
How is one to survive without 50" flat screen TV's
Cases of beer and enough Booze to have an excellent block party...

Taking food and water one thing.
Don't tell us they didn't go after the good stuff like TV's and all that.

Don't even try. :tongue:

The dog wasn't innocent. The dog was attacking a child.

It's like what happens when black teenagers start beating up a random innocent person on the street. A man wades in and starts knocking heads. The headlines would be Racist white man attacks black children.

:lmao:

damn... you are all pretty funny.

its a joke.

but i love to see liesmatters turn a joke into agenda.

Syrenn...

... Uncle Ferd wants to know if dat you in yer avatar...

... an' if so, if ya got any plans fer New Year's Eve?
:eusa_shifty:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back