The man who does best for his neighbor does best for himself.

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
in the forrest
the most evil folks either claim to have, or actually do have, the best of intentions for the evil that they do. Just because someone says they are trying to do the work of the good and beautiful, does not mean that they are.

If you a conservative in America, such as I, you are one who believes that one who is out for himself is in reality better for society as a whole than one who claims to be doing things for the good of all. It is egotism and self interest that makes us do the things that help others. The baker makes bread, the best bread he can make, so he can sell his bread at the highest possible price. All the bakers in competition make the best possible bread, so society gets fed because of the greedy desires of those who provide the food to get the best price for the food they produce. No one ever does anything for anybody else quite so well as what they do for themselves.

And it seems that no one does quite as much evil as those who are striving for the perfect good. The history of the 20th century is stained by the blood shed by those who were trying to achieve the greatest good for the greatest number. It was not the quiet egoist trying to make a quiet profit by doing the best he can for himself that is the source of the tragedies of the last hundred years. It is instead the loud fanatic, the acetic who gives up his all to make the world a better place according to his own unique design, his plan to fix the mistakes of Gd, who is the source the oceans of tears and of the murder of millions for his new Jerusalem.

Conservative are "out for themselves", yes, but they are at the same time trying to teach those fucking Liberals to fish.

Or bake bread.

Or shit.

Or get off the pot.

The loud fanatic = Obama.

Conservative are "out for themselves", yes, but they are at the same time trying to teach those fucking Liberals to fish.

Or bake bread.

Or shit.

Or get off the pot.

You'll never get me off the pot.

:rofl:
Calm yourself. :slap:
I'll do no such thing!

826.gif

Or bake bread.

Or shit.

Or get off the pot.

I'll do no such thing!

826.gif
You are one of the few here that I love to hate. :slap:
Old Rocks is another. He's awesome and stupid at the same time.

Or bake bread.

Or shit.

Or get off the pot.

I'll do no such thing!

826.gif
That's because we pass the 15 year old Rock Band test.

Now ask me what that is mothafucka :badgrin:

Or bake bread.

Or shit.

Or get off the pot.

I'll do no such thing!

826.gif
Psh what?! So, the glaciers are melting.......... NOBODY CARES!!! :eek:

I'll do no such thing!

826.gif
I CARE. But it is not I who melt glaciers, it is time and nature. Not man.

I'll do no such thing!

826.gif
I CARE. But it is not I who melt glaciers, it is time and nature. Not man.
Nigga go fetch me a glacier. I'll have that shit melted in 2 days.

Forum List

Back