The man is an idiot

Biden concerns me. However, I have no doubt the libertarians and the ultra rights are "not all there". Simply read their maniacal nonsense.

Keep telling yourself. Ignore the fact that someone who is obviously having some mental health issues is a heartbeat away from ruling our nation.

What would happen if Obama passed out in the middle of an orgy at an all mens club and Biden had to take control....what a nightmare

You forgot to mention a birth certificate.

You represent the right perfectly. These are the same guys who are saying Biden is crazy?

images

Mitch McConnell and Joe Biden, both damaged by illness, yet put together a compromise that worked.

How that frys the far left and the ultra right. Good.
If you are talking about the failure of a bill, the so called fiscal cliff bill, then you have got to be kidding. Nothing more then another spending bill. ANOTHER BAD FAILURE BY THE IDIOT IN CHIEF.

Biden concerns me. However, I have no doubt the libertarians and the ultra rights are "not all there". Simply read their maniacal nonsense.

Jake, your Republicans friends are talking about you, they say you're concerning them

Many brain damaged victims of brain embolisms exhibit antisocial behavior and peculiar speech patterns. Biden suffered two brain embolisms and he seems to be a typical example. It's not the first time in history where the media is protecting a brain damaged politician who happens to be a democrat. Way back when FDR was running for his 4th term the media knew he was a walking corpse and withheld it from the American public. The media knew JFK was a victim of a painful back problem called Addison's disease and was possibly addicted to pain medication and they withheld it from the public. Even further back in history Woodrow Wilson had a debilitating stroke and democrat politicians conspired with the left wing media to keep it from the public. Speculation is that Wilson's wife was running the government.

And Reagan had Alzheimers and the media said nothing. The man was falling asleep during Cabinet Meetings.

None of the above has stopped these people from making extraordinary contributions.

Many brain damaged victims of brain embolisms exhibit antisocial behavior and peculiar speech patterns. Biden suffered two brain embolisms and he seems to be a typical example. It's not the first time in history where the media is protecting a brain damaged politician who happens to be a democrat. Way back when FDR was running for his 4th term the media knew he was a walking corpse and withheld it from the American public. The media knew JFK was a victim of a painful back problem called Addison's disease and was possibly addicted to pain medication and they withheld it from the public. Even further back in history Woodrow Wilson had a debilitating stroke and democrat politicians conspired with the left wing media to keep it from the public. Speculation is that Wilson's wife was running the government.

And Reagan had Alzheimers and the media said nothing. The man was falling asleep during Cabinet Meetings.

None of the above has stopped these people from making extraordinary contributions.

Reagan beat the crap out of your home team the USSR

Sucks to be a Progressive

Imagine if McCain had won. Every single day we would have something dumb Palin said. Every day.

Righty's, stfu, you lost. Obama/Biden are kicking ass.

Go America!

Yeah, and the media would be all over it. LIke sending teams of reporters to Alaska to dig up dirt on a VP candidate, insted of vetting a Chicago thug with radical leftist mentors.

You're not progressive, Frank. You're as backward as they come. You're still fighting the Cold War.

Reagan didn't win the war, he just spent the Russians into the ground, and drove up the national debt while doing so.

Last edited:
Imagine if McCain had won. Every single day we would have something dumb Palin said. Every day.

Go America!

They sure are kicking ass...yours, mine and everyone elses! And you guys just suck it up! Lol!

:lol: I would never allow someone like you in my own house. Your comment demonstrates your delusional character. The bill was necessary and passed.

Now the GOP must hold the Dems feet for major cuts, and that means major defense cuts as an integral part of the package.

If the GOP will not work with the dems, the dems will take the House in 2014.
AmericanFirst now is screaming in the idiot chamber.
I am not screaming in your house. Point is the fiscal cliff bill is a bad bill for AMERICA.

You're not progressive, Frank. You're as backward as they come. You're still fighting the Cold War.

Reagan didn't win the war, he just spent the Russians into the ground, and drove up the national debt while doing so.

The Cold War is now here in the USA

Reagan called the USSR an Evil empire, promised to destroy them and he did.

Go America!

They sure are kicking ass...yours, mine and everyone elses! And you guys just suck it up! Lol!

Yup and just think

Foot in Mouth Joe will probably run for POTUS when that fuck in the WH is no more.

What a thought. Jeeze.

Forum List

Back