The Man From U.N.C.L.E.

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Replacing George Clooney due to health concerns. Who would you want to see in the role? Every actor I've seen suggested is 20-30 years younger than George. That doesn't make any sense to me.

Last edited:
How about the guy who plays Don Draper on Mad Men?

He's suave and debonair enough for the role.

I wish they would leave it alone. Was a great series. Hate to see it ruined by an awful film.

Hey, who knows. Maybe it won't be an awful film.

I'm getting ready to be thrown bodily from the forum.

I'd like to see Ben Affleck in the lead role.

/cringe

Oh gosh, really?

Clooney would be a great choice for some very obvious reasons. He actually resembles Robert Vaughn. And he really seems like a guy who is in tune with the world on an international basis. Affleck? He's so vanilla that vanilla complains.

I like this guy I think he'd do.

actor.jpg

Replacing George Clooney due to health concerns. Who would you want to see in the role? Every actor I've seen suggested is 20-30 years younger than George. That doesn't make any sense to me.

I don't know, can't imagine it'll be as good as the original anyway. I'm deeply disappointed in remakes these days.

Not sure I want to see a remake, it was one of the shows we got overseas that I grew up on.
Who will they get to play David McCallum's part?

Here is a cover from the LAST of the UNCLE novels that was NEVER released, until now

I created this cover, following the format used on the other 24 novels. Check it out:

TheFinalAffairbookfrontWIP.jpg

The PDF file, by David McDaniel can be found online. If you want, I can direct you to the link.

I was soooooooo in love with Illya when I was little. Ah those were the days. No cookie cutter men.

From Rowdy Yates, to Illya Kuryakin to Jim Rockford to Captain Kirk. It was a smorgasbord of tv heroes for young girls to have crushes on.

:eusa_angel:

I was soooooooo in love with Illya when I was little. Ah those were the days. No cookie cutter men.

From Rowdy Yates, to Illya Kuryakin to Jim Rockford to Captain Kirk. It was a smorgasbord of tv heroes for young girls to have crushes on.

Yup... there was a lot better things to watch on TV back in those days. I used to never miss an episode of Hogan's Hero's.

How about "The Prisoner?" ... The Prisoner (TV Series 1967–1968) - IMDb ... where if you tried to escape the huge BUBBLE came and ran you over... :lol:

Napoleon has to be able to deliver the one liners with humor.

On another note. I enjoyed Chuck Conners in "Branded".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKmJPnAGUJk]Branded - YouTube[/ame]

Yup... there was a lot better things to watch on TV back in those days. I used to never miss an episode of Hogan's Hero's.

How about "The Prisoner?" ... The Prisoner (TV Series 1967–1968) - IMDb ... where if you tried to escape the huge BUBBLE came and ran you over... :lol:

I loved HH. Schultz was such a cutie patootie. "I see nothing". And then there was F Troop with the Hekawi tribe. I'm laughing just thinking of the intro.

Can you imagine trying to put those shows out today with all the politically correct crowd? Hell's bells I could see PETA suing Ed Sullivan for animal abuse of little topo gigio.:lol:

And I was a big fan of the Prisoner. Patrick McGoohan sp? was awesome in that show.

New Topics

Forum List

Back