The Majority of Complaints...

Iridescence

Rookie
Apr 1, 2011
US
I'm not sure if anyone else finds it difficult to form defined opinions about our politicians... and their politics... but as I read through posts I get lost in all the emotional expression. I am immensely flawed in writing emotionally... but I stay away from posting my personal opinions regarding politicians and politics because I know my flaws are glaringly clear. I kinda piggyback, at times, but I seem to be incapable of forming an unmoveable opinion. Sometimes the transparencies prevent me... sometimes it is the opaque walls... :dunno:

I do not like and I do not agree with ridiculous slandering and slinging... :cuckoo: Sometimes it seems the most reckless with words are those who can least afford to be. :dunno:

Last edited:
Iridescence, I hear what you are saying, and the emotionalism is like a plague that is a contagion. I have been a culprit myself when I get irritated with some of the meaningless and unfactual posts. I succumb to sarcasm much too often which leads me to a one or two sentence ungracious comment.

I keep telling myself that I will not lower myself, but it is hard, and admittedly I sometimes get a kick out of it. But I would like you to rethink about posting your opinions, and when met with good points from the "opposition," lol, let them know you are not unwilling to listen to others who have a difference of opinion. I have done so, and have changed my mind on some topics I once thought differently about.

Objective posters are at a premium here and it sounds like you could be one of them.

• Banned
I tend to frequently resort to posting sexually slanted thoughts because it seems to be a universal icebreaker, though it gets ridiculously redundant...

I have a few established opinions... One is that I do not agree public school should be mandatory. I support several kinds of alternative schooling and even adolescent employment. I do not support teaching children to develop opinions before they have adequate personal experiences to affirm such opinions. THIS is currently one of the issues I face in real life and have been for several years. It isn't comfortable, but it is obviously necessary.

Posters at a premium? It seems that there is a market for most anything... :dunno:

I prefer to read the opposing views because I like finding flaws in certain established opinions. I don't mind finding myself flawed... but because I am adaptable to change, as a rule.

I'm not likely to change, however, my opinion toward the public school system. It seems to be under a great many attacks, though, and I don't aim to attack the system or those who are employed by it... there is a different kind of focus, perhaps, that would be more fitting: Adolescent employment.

Forum List

Back