The mainstream media is censoring anything and everything for Obama

Nutters should be banned from writing sentences that contain both the words "if" and "then". The overuse of conditional sentences threatens to make this forum way too boring.

Only a fucking moron would think this should be national news.

Negged.

You are the specific moron who's falsely claiming I said it should be national news. Also, sad that you'd erroneously neg someone and then turn off your rep. Just plain cowardly!

Only a fucking moron would think this should be national news.

Negged.

You are the specific moron who's falsely claiming I said it should be national news. Also, sad that you'd erroneously neg someone and then turn off your rep. Just plain cowardly!

I didn't neg you by mistake, nor do I have my rep turned off. You are just really, really stupid.

I'm kind of shocked that the MSM doesn't put you all over the news as an example of a typical Romney supporter. Looks like they are protecting Mitten.

Domestic Fight Over Obama and Romney Leads to Man's Arrest: Cops | NBC 6 South Florida

In this latest case, a man beat his wife; presumably because she was for Romney. But the media would not report that b/c they're worried about blow back against Obama.

SAD.

First of all, you've linked to "the media" reporting it... NBC is part of "the media" last time I checked.

Second, there's no reason to think that this man was an "Obama" supporter, or that his battered wife was a Romney supporter.

Double fail.

Domestic Fight Over Obama and Romney Leads to Man's Arrest: Cops | NBC 6 South Florida

In this latest case, a man beat his wife; presumably because she was for Romney. But the media would not report that b/c they're worried about blow back against Obama.

SAD.

First of all, you've linked to "the media" reporting it... NBC is part of "the media" last time I checked.

Second, there's no reason to think that this man was an "Obama" supporter, or that his battered wife was a Romney supporter.

Double fail.

First, your first point makes no sense. Seriously. Redo it; or don't. I don't care.

Second, I know the media. The dude was an Obama supporter. Call it conjecture b/c it is. But I know the media. I've worked in the media. I know how the game is played.

Forum List

Back