“The main thing I liked about Islam was the respect for women” PLAYBOY MODEL REVERTED

Be careful judging Muslims. The only time the Bible tells us to judge, is to judge righteous judgment.
That would be discerning whether religious dogma aligns with the Word of God. If it doesn't, flee from it or you will become confused. The Word of God is Jesus, the Christ.

The Arab nation is a nation blessed by the God of Abraham. They also are Abraham's children, and God promised Abraham he would heal Abraham's family.
Christ's return will culminate in removing the hatred between Issac and Ishmael, and replacing it with a bond of love for each other that will never be broken. The issue of land will be resolved by Christ, each receiving their share, and they will be satisfied with it.

Be careful judging Muslims. The only time the Bible tells us to judge, is to judge righteous judgment.
That would be discerning whether religious dogma aligns with the Word of God. If it doesn't, flee from it or you will become confused. The Word of God is Jesus, the Christ.

The Arab nation is a nation blessed by the God of Abraham. They also are Abraham's children, and God promised Abraham he would heal Abraham's family.
Christ's return will culminate in removing the hatred between Issac and Ishmael, and replacing it with a bond of love for each other that will never be broken. The issue of land will be resolved by Christ, each receiving their share, and they will be satisfied with it.

This is not true. Although Issac and Ishamel were brothers, nowhere in the Bible does it say that Jesus will reconcile them as nations. On the contrary, they will be destroyed along with the rest of the nations because the Arab(sons of Ishamael) also took part in the enslavement and captivity of the Israelites
(sons of Jacob > Issac)

Please cite the verses that say so.

This is not true. Although Issac and Ishamel were brothers, nowhere in the Bible does it say that Jesus will reconcile them as nations. On the contrary, they will be destroyed along with the rest of the nations because the Arab(sons of Ishamael) also took part in the enslavement and captivity of the Israelites
(sons of Jacob > Issac)

Gen 17:7 " I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you and your descendants........"
That covenant is Jesus, and it includes Abraham's descendants. Abraham's descendants are 2 children that Abraham adored, and the offspring of those two children.

Isaiah 19:22-25
And the Lord will strike Egypt, He will strike and heal it; they will return to the Lord, and He will be entreated by them and heal them. In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian will come into Egypt and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians will serve with the Assyrians. In that day Israel will be one of three with Egypt and Assyria-a blessing in the midst of the land, whom the Lord of hosts shall bless, saying, "Blessed is Egypt My people, and Assyria the work of My hands, and Israel My inheritance."

Jesus has yet to make the above statement. He will though, when He comes back to collect His inheritance. The Muslim Brotherhood/Egypt will entreat Christ, and be glad to be healed by Him.

Jeremiah 3:17
"They shall call Jerusalem the throne of the LORD; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the LORD, to the city of peace."
Psalm 72:17,
"All nations shall call him blessed"

After Christ's arrival as the Lion of Judah, He will settle into His role as the Prince of Peace, in Jer-u-salem, < city of peace. That will be achieved by removing the hatred between the brothers, and the rest of us will call Him blessed because of it. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:

(sons of Jacob > Issac)

Gen 17:7 " I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you and your descendants........"
That covenant is Jesus, and it includes Abraham's descendants. Abraham's descendants are 2 children that Abraham adored, and the offspring of those two children.
The everlasting covenant given to Abraham also includes Ishmael and his descendants........... :cool:

(sons of Jacob > Issac)

And the Lord will strike Egypt, He will strike and heal it; they will return to the Lord, and He will be entreated by them and heal them. In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian will come into Egypt and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians will serve with the Assyrians. In that day Israel will be one of three with Egypt and Assyria-a blessing in the midst of the land, whom the Lord of hosts shall bless, saying, "Blessed is Egypt My people, and Assyria the work of My hands, and Israel My inheritance."

Jesus has yet to make the above statement. He will though, when He comes back to collect His inheritance. The Muslim Brotherhood/Egypt will entreat Christ, and be glad to be healed by Him.

"They shall call Jerusalem the throne of the LORD; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the LORD, to the city of peace."

After Christ's arrival as the Lion of Judah, He will settle into His role as the Prince of Peace, in Jer-u-salem, < city of peace. That will be achieved by removing the hatred between the brothers, and the rest of us will call Him blessed because of it. :eusa_angel:

Matthew 15:24
&#8220;I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.&#8221;

Jesus words^^^

He didn't say he was sent to the lost sheep of the house of Ishmael, nor the descendants of Abraham. but ONLY to the house of Israel (Jacob's seed. the 12 Tribes)

Last edited:
^^^^^^ That has zero to do with Abraham's Covenant with God concerning his descendants Isaac and Ishmael.

Besides, Jesus was sent to bring back the lost sheep of Israel because they had strayed so far from God's will.

Not because they were doing so good........... :cool:

^^^^^^ That has zero to do with Abraham's Covenant with God concerning his descendants Isaac and Ishmael.

Besides, Jesus was sent to bring back the lost sheep of Israel because they had strayed so far from God's will.

Not because they were doing so good........... :cool:

GOD's covenant was made with the House of Israel ONLY. .....FACT

Ishamael got his blessing already. His nation is the Arabs(Muslims) of today. they became a mighty nation just as GOD promised Abraham. but that's all they got. nothing more.

The Kingdom of Heaven is set aside for the Children of Israel ONLY. with Jesus as the King.

EVERYBODY ELSE is going into captivity, period.

Not one nation on earth is innocent in the atrocities against God's people, the Israelites. NOT ONE.

The Arabs(seeds of Ishmael) were arguabley the WORST when it came to treatment of Israelite slaves. Upon capture, they shackled them neck and ankles together and made them to walk hundreds of miles back to Assyria. on the way, killing them, raping the women and poking out their eyes so they wouldn't know where they were going or being led to.

here's an old picture of how they treated the Israelites on the way to captivity...notice the hooks in their noses and lips and their eyes being poked out....This was Ishmaels' seed doing this shit!!!

Pic-21-Assyrians_blinding_captives.jpg

Here's the route they took them...

images

Here's a pic of them skinning an Israelite alive

images

.....So you can save the bullshit about Ishamel's seed being reconciled with Issacs' seed.

Not gonna happen. EVER.

Last edited:
Maybe you should quit posting and start reading your Bible.

God says to Abraham;

Genesis 17:7 I will establish My covenant between Me and you and your descendants after you throughout their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be God to you and to your descendants after you.

(this is referring to both Isaac and Ishmael)

Maybe you should quit posting and start reading your Bible.

God says to Abraham;

Genesis 17:7 I will establish My covenant between Me and you and your descendants after you throughout their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be God to you and to your descendants after you.

(this is referring to both Isaac and Ishmael)

It's obvious you have trouble comprehending scripture.

GOD's covenant was for both BUT Ishamael strayed into worshippping other God's like Murduch, Golden Cows, Kabba Stone and Allah....ALL GRAVEN IMAGES.

Not only that. the Assyrians, who were direct descendants of Ishmael, took the Israelites (Issac's grandchildren, Jacob's children) into captivity and enslavement. And for that, they were cursed by GOD eversince.

Don't get it twisted, the children of Ishmael don't even respect the blessing from GOD to Issac to Jacob. Even to this day, they denounce the testimony of Jesus Christ(whose real name is Yeshua) as a prophet.

And Muhammed is not even mentioned in the Bible, but yet, Muslims count him as a prophet. WHY?

This Bible verse is talking about Prophet Muhammad.

Deuteronomy 18:18 "I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put my words in his mouth. He will tell them everything I command him."

Deuteronomy 18:18 "I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put my words in his mouth. He will tell them everything I command him."

Ishmaelites were NEVER Israelites.

FAIL.

You can't force scriptures to fit the nations. It's impossible.

^^^^^^^^ Read what it says; "among "fellow" Israelites", (ie brethern, cousins).

Not from the Israelites themselves. :cool:

Fellow Israelites means "Fellow Israelites"

NO WHERE does it say "Fellow Ishmaelites".

You can't twist scripture to fit your opinions either.

(sons of Jacob > Issac)

Matthew 15:24
“I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel

Jesus words^^^

He didn't say he was sent to the lost sheep of the house of Ishmael, nor the descendants of Abraham. but ONLY to the house of Israel (Jacob's seed. the 12 Tribes)

You left out the Gentiles. He wasn't sent to them either. He was sent to Israel. All others were considered dogs. And then He heard this:

Be it so, Sir, she said, "for even the dogs eat the scraps which fall from their masters' tables."
Matthew 15:17
And it changed everything.

So the question is, was God's prophet, Isaiah wrong, and if not, who are the Egyptians that Christ blesses and boasts of after His return? And why does He strike them first?

And Sunni,
Don't get too excited. The operative part of the phrase is the covenant is Jesus
Not Mohammad, not Allah. Your blessings come from the God of Abraham. Ask Hagar.

So I'm asking you the same question. Why does Jesus strike Egypt before he heals them?

No Sunni, He was not talking about Mohammad. God was talking to Moses about the role of the coming prophet concerning Moses' people.
Deut. is an instruction manual of the Laws concerning Issac's line.

This claim has been dealt with and refuted.

WHO IS THE PROPHET OF DEUTERONOMY 18:18 ?

In any case God did not put words into Muhammads mouth as he did Jesus and the disciples. The bible says God filled the disciples with the holy Ghost and spoke with their mouths.
But the Quran says the angel Gabriel brought Muhammad his message and he repeated it.

Forum List

Back