The Main Issue With the 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Hi Chris:

I have read your Opening Post and see about 1000 holes in your feeble attempts to justify belief in deliberate 9/11 Govt Cover Story LIES. Anyone reading through my "How To Spot A DoD Disinformation Operative" Post (here) can see that you certainly fit the profile to a Tee ...

For me, I see the main issue with the 9/11 conspiracy theories is a lack of real, credible experts on the conspiracy side.

Let us assume for the sake of this post that Chris is merely a Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPE and no DoD Disinformation Operative running diversion for Inside-Job Murderers of Innocent Americans. I am listed among people with Demolition Experience (30 years) who question the Official Cover Story (see #3) and a member of AE911Truth.org (search 'Terral'). The members at ScholarsFor911Truth.org agree that the WTC Skyscrapers were taken down using Controlled Demolition, which is quite obvious to anyone searching through all the evidence. The Patriots Questioning 9/11 include more than 1000+ Architects and Engineers at AE911Truth.org, 250+ Pilots, 400+ Professors among others, because the 'evidence' simply does NOT even begin to match the Official Govt Cover Story that 'you' are here to shove down the throats of these USMB members and readers.

Yes, ae911 has many on their list. However, this is just to be on a list to appeal Congress for more investigation, an “independent” investigation.

I was a member at AE911Truth.org for some time and I started the very first WTC-7 CD Implosion Topic (USMB duplicate) in the WTC-7 Forum. We debated these 911Truth Topics behind closed doors, beyond the prying eyes of the general public, until the fact became apparent that AE911Truth.org is a haven for DoD Operatives hiding in plain sight (like at the LooseChange Board = more info). Richard Gage (and Bill his Website Manager) are running in place, as part of the 'fake' 911Truth Movement doing nothing to bring anyone to 911Justice. BTW, most everyone in Congress already knows that 9/11 Was An Inside Job and they are all looking the other way ...

Still, many on that list have little or zero experience in the area needed to question the investigation.

Chris just disqualified himself as a real 911Truth Investigator by drawing this 'conclusion' before the presentation of any evidence. Chris is trying to lead these readers to draw 'his' unsupported conclusions without ever addressing anything about 9/11 at all.

For those listed on the ae911 list if they believed in the 9/11 conspiracy theories, why don’t all of them publicly say so?

I have posted 'the' 911Truth on many Public Boards like USMB.com, just like many other 911Truthers that 'you' choose to ignore ...

Why don’t they show through analysis their theories? Probably because most of them are just calling for more investigation without actually believing all the conspiracy theories postulated by many 9/11 theorists. Perhaps they are seeking for government work?

If Chris is EVER going to make a real 9/11 Case for ANYTHING, then he is going to post 'his' Thesis, Claims, Evidence and Conclusions apart from all the the STUPID QUESTIONS. Each question in your presentation 'divides the reading audience,' which appears to Chris' motivation in the first place ...

As a licensed structural engineer, I try to face the reality of the situation.

Bullony! Chris is speculating about people who question the Official Government Cover Story about 9/11 without addressing the evidence connected to the Flight 93/Shanksville Case, the AA77/Pentagon Case and the WTC-7 Controlled Demolition Implosion Case. I cannot 'quote >>' and address his thesis about 9/11, because the guy is throwing dust into the air without being specific about anything. This is Chris' opportunity to 'quote me >>' to start debunking using 'his' evidence that makes the Official Govt Cover Story Case. Chris will NEVER accept Terral's Challenge (Make My Day), because that requires real evidence!!!!

The fact is there were hundreds of real experts who conducted their independent detailed investigations, who had all the access to the data and information available and who have the proper credentials.

Please forgive, but Chris saying so means NOTHING. There are plenty of Loyal Bushie DUPES and DoD Cover Story Stooges running around willing to defend Loyal Bushie/Obama 9/11 LIES, and Chris represents just one of them ...

This Is What Really Happened On 9/11

'and'

The Govt Documentation Proves 9/11 Was An Inside Job

Start debunking ... if you can ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Chris:

I have read your Opening Post and see about 1000 holes in your feeble attempts to justify belief in deliberate 9/11 Govt Cover Story LIES. Anyone reading through my "How To Spot A DoD Disinformation Operative" Post (here) can see that you certainly fit the profile to a Tee ...

For me, I see the main issue with the 9/11 conspiracy theories is a lack of real, credible experts on the conspiracy side.

Let us assume for the sake of this post that Chris is merely a Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPE and no DoD Disinformation Operative running diversion for Inside-Job Murderers of Innocent Americans. I am listed among people with Demolition Experience (30 years) who question the Official Cover Story (see #3) and a member of AE911Truth.org (search 'Terral'). The members at ScholarsFor911Truth.org agree that the WTC Skyscrapers were taken down using Controlled Demolition, which is quite obvious to anyone searching through all the evidence. The Patriots Questioning 9/11 include more than 1000+ Architects and Engineers at AE911Truth.org, 250+ Pilots, 400+ Professors among others, because the 'evidence' simply does NOT even begin to match the Official Govt Cover Story that 'you' are here to shove down the throats of these USMB members and readers.

Yes, ae911 has many on their list. However, this is just to be on a list to appeal Congress for more investigation, an “independent” investigation.

I was a member at AE911Truth.org for some time and I started the very first WTC-7 CD Implosion Topic (USMB duplicate) in the WTC-7 Forum. We debated these 911Truth Topics behind closed doors, beyond the prying eyes of the general public, until the fact became apparent that AE911Truth.org is a haven for DoD Operatives hiding in plain sight (like at the LooseChange Board = more info). Richard Gage (and Bill his Website Manager) are running in place, as part of the 'fake' 911Truth Movement doing nothing to bring anyone to 911Justice. BTW, most everyone in Congress already knows that 9/11 Was An Inside Job and they are all looking the other way ...

Chris just disqualified himself as a real 911Truth Investigator by drawing this 'conclusion' before the presentation of any evidence. Chris is trying to lead these readers to draw 'his' unsupported conclusions without ever addressing anything about 9/11 at all.

I have posted 'the' 911Truth on many Public Boards like USMB.com, just like many other 911Truthers that 'you' choose to ignore ...

If Chris is EVER going to make a real 9/11 Case for ANYTHING, then he is going to post 'his' Thesis, Claims, Evidence and Conclusions apart from all the the STUPID QUESTIONS. Each question in your presentation 'divides the reading audience,' which appears to Chris' motivation in the first place ...

As a licensed structural engineer, I try to face the reality of the situation.

Bullony! Chris is speculating about people who question the Official Government Cover Story about 9/11 without addressing the evidence connected to the Flight 93/Shanksville Case, the AA77/Pentagon Case and the WTC-7 Controlled Demolition Implosion Case. I cannot 'quote >>' and address his thesis about 9/11, because the guy is throwing dust into the air without being specific about anything. This is Chris' opportunity to 'quote me >>' to start debunking using 'his' evidence that makes the Official Govt Cover Story Case. Chris will NEVER accept Terral's Challenge (Make My Day), because that requires real evidence!!!!

The fact is there were hundreds of real experts who conducted their independent detailed investigations, who had all the access to the data and information available and who have the proper credentials.

Please forgive, but Chris saying so means NOTHING. There are plenty of Loyal Bushie DUPES and DoD Cover Story Stooges running around willing to defend Loyal Bushie/Obama 9/11 LIES, and Chris represents just one of them ...

This Is What Really Happened On 9/11

'and'

The Govt Documentation Proves 9/11 Was An Inside Job

Start debunking ... if you can ...

GL,

Terral

did china invade mexico yet? its been several months since oyu said they were on their way. are they using those dragon boats and rowing across the pacific or what? when are they scheduled to land? i have all these "tacos for sale" signs written in chinese that are simply taking up space....

eots we discussed this before, with you and clownlite and 911inside and the rest.
Start a non-profit, collect donations, hire an independent investigator and have a the investigation.
I throw in the first hundred bucks, to a legally formed non-profit org to do so.
There is nothing stopping you, and all the groups that have formed around 911 conspiracies. There seems to be no movement to do so, even after 8 years or so. The only reason I can think of for these groups of patriotic truthers not to do so is that they are not interested.

When a reputable group like popular mechanics did so, you guys all rejected it, and continue to do so.

If the only report that will satisfy you is one of your own choosing, why not gather a few bucks from all the 'patriotic questioners' and have one done?

popular mechanics ?..these poor deluded fools don't know the difference between a magazine article and an scientific and criminal investigation

hahahahahahaha,i love the logic of the falsers here.popular mechanics is such a fairy tale its a joke.The editor of that fairy tale piece was Benjamin Chertoff,cousin of Bush's homeland security chief Michael Chertoff.thats like asking the fox to guard the henhouse.:lol: I have said this hundreds of times but they always ignore it,they need to read Griffins book DEBUNKING THE 9/11 DEBUNKING,an answer to popular mechanics and other defenders of the official conspiracy theory.but they wont cause they have no interest in the truth.If you read that book of Griffins,like Terral said so well,you can see over a 1000 holes in Christophers theory here.

Last edited:
Like what exactly is that supposed to mean ?..it is stupid ..pointless.. are you somehow trying to claim popular mechanics did a scientific investigation of 9/11 ? or just trying to avoid he question all together
yes, they did, dipshit
they are a well respected(except in the moronic delusional troofer movement) magazine
as we as the history channel, discovery channel Etc are respected scientific researchers

you remain a delusional fuckwad that is in fear of his own elected government

So then you are claiming the t.v programs and magazine articles are equal to scientific and criminal investigations and that the producers of the history channel or discovery are respected scientific researchers ??...what a simpleton

a complete moron is more like it.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

yes, they did, dipshit
they are a well respected(except in the moronic delusional troofer movement) magazine
as we as the history channel, discovery channel Etc are respected scientific researchers

you remain a delusional fuckwad that is in fear of his own elected government

So then you are claiming the t.v programs and magazine articles are equal to scientific and criminal investigations and that the producers of the history channel or discovery are respected scientific researchers ??...what a simpleton

a complete moron is more like it.:lol::lol::lol::lol:
yes, you are a complete moron, as is Id-Eots and all the fucking moronic delusional paranoid troofers

eots we discussed this before, with you and clownlite and 911inside and the rest.
Start a non-profit, collect donations, hire an independent investigator and have a the investigation.
I throw in the first hundred bucks, to a legally formed non-profit org to do so.
There is nothing stopping you, and all the groups that have formed around 911 conspiracies. There seems to be no movement to do so, even after 8 years or so. The only reason I can think of for these groups of patriotic truthers not to do so is that they are not interested.

When a reputable group like popular mechanics did so, you guys all rejected it, and continue to do so.

If the only report that will satisfy you is one of your own choosing, why not gather a few bucks from all the 'patriotic questioners' and have one done?

popular mechanics ?..these poor deluded fools don't know the difference between a magazine article and an scientific and criminal investigation

hahahahahahaha,i love the logic of the falsers here.popular mechanics is such a fairy tale its a joke.The editor of that fairy tale piece was Benjamin Chertoff,cousin of Bush's homeland security chief Michael Chertoff.thats like asking the fox to guard the henhouse.:lol: I have said this hundreds of times but they always ignroe it,they need to read Griffins book DEBUNKING THE 9/11 DEBUNKING,an answer to popular mechanics and other defenders of the official conspiracy theory.but they wont cause they have no interest in the truth.If you read that book of Griffins,like Terral said so well,you can see over a 1000 holes in Christophers theory here.

and when national geographic did an investigative program into the "truth" movemnet, that was denied by the truthers as well.
The fact is you guys want your own investigation;
DO IT!

Don't come by here and make lame-ass excuses, just go do it.
Instead of posting a whine on the message board when you encounter a 'problem', just figure out what too do to overcome it, and do it.
Nothing I have seen on here, or anywhere else actually "discredits" the popular mechanics report, other than this lame-broke-dick-asshat argument. The same as all you guys do with the official report, complain about it.

Do something about it, What are you waiting for?
form a .org, raise the money, follow it through, get an investigation done.

That's the only way you will accept it, then I really think a few of you guys still won't.

Any investigation must come with full authority and subpoena power and overseen by the family steering commitie..not a bunch of politicians writing a novel like the commission report

Last edited:

I wont waste my time.. I have posted evidence of my financial contributions
just ask ollie...I wont waste my time doing it again for the likes of you

Financial contributions?!? Financial contributions are just part of it. I point out the fact that the money going into this so-called 'truth' movement is going somewhere nobody knows, and you say you make "financial contributions".

Get some boots on the ground you lazy ass! The money is just going to the guys at the top and nobody will figure that out unless you GET INVOLVED!

"financial contributions", LMFAO.

I believe you, that's whats so funny.
That's just keeping the money making machine going ka-----ching for the guys like Chomsky at the top.

Get a clue, get outside and get involved.
oh, i believe him
charlatans like Alex Jones are making their money from some stupid fuckers

I wont waste my time.. I have posted evidence of my financial contributions
just ask ollie...I wont waste my time doing it again for the likes of you

Financial contributions?!? Financial contributions are just part of it. I point out the fact that the money going into this so-called 'truth' movement is going somewhere nobody knows, and you say you make "financial contributions".

Get some boots on the ground you lazy ass! The money is just going to the guys at the top and nobody will figure that out unless you GET INVOLVED!

"financial contributions", LMFAO.

supporting people like bowmen and pilots for 9/11 Truth is very important and he is in a position to be more effective..however its not all I have done or do..but I would not waste my time espousing it to you as I doubt any sincerity in you what so ever

Last edited:

Forum List

Back