The MAGIC that is Trump....Mexico and Canada Announce Willingness to Renegotiate NAFTA…

All of the RW'ers pretending they've always been against free trade.

SO amusing.
Did a liberal speak? Would it matter if they did?

So Trump is just going to be president for half of America? You idiots are constantly inferring a dictatorship and too stupid to see it.

Oh the irony......
You also need to take a gander at the vote by county.
As someones meme stated,Trump has more coverage than Verizon.

Vote by county is retarded. The most populous county in the US is Los Angeles county.

SO amusing.

So Trump is just going to be president for half of America? You idiots are constantly inferring a dictatorship and too stupid to see it.

Oh the irony......

Vote by county is retarded. The most populous county in the US is Los Angeles county.

So did they win the county?

SO amusing.

Oh the irony......

Are you illiterate?

Oh the irony......

Are you illiterate?

Call it a rhetorical question...as was intended.

Just 24 hours after being elected and WHAM...another Trump priority falls into place...the man truly is magic!!!!

The Conservative Treehouse ^
Remember what we shared yesterday, it underpins every forward action and behavior. If you don’t understand it – you will be lost over the next several years. Donald Trump is not yet president, and yet within 24 hours of winning the election both Mexico (link) and Canada (link) announce they are willing to begin renegotiation’s of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA). This is EXACTLY what happens when you put a Titan of Industry back in charge of the biggest economy in the world. As a non-politician industrialist Donald Trump has said for decades, the U.S. holds all the...

Conservative Treehouse, I remember when you used those guys for thread about black man in the Twin Cities that was killed by the police. Damn near everything Conservative Tree said was completely wrong.
Now you can go back to your childish worship of Trump, which is good for laughs. You are in your 70s but your Trump gushing makes me think of an adolescence. Carry on.

Just 24 hours after being elected and WHAM...another Trump priority falls into place...the man truly is magic!!!!

Remember what we shared yesterday, it underpins every forward action and behavior. If you don’t understand it – you will be lost over the next several years. Donald Trump is not yet president, and yet within 24 hours of winning the election both Mexico (link) and Canada (link) announce they are willing to begin renegotiation’s of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA). This is EXACTLY what happens when you put a Titan of Industry back in charge of the biggest economy in the world. As a non-politician industrialist Donald Trump has said for decades, the U.S. holds all the...

Conservative Treehouse, I remember when you used those guys for thread about black man in the Twin Cities that was killed by the police. Damn near everything Conservative Tree said was completely wrong.
Now you can go back to your childish worship of Trump, which is good for laughs. You are in your 70s but your Trump gushing makes me think of an adolescence. Carry on.
I'm glad to see you haven't changed, you still lie as good as the HILDERBEAST does!

I'm glad to see you haven't changed, you still lie as good as the HILDERBEAST does!

You conveniently forgot how I rubbed your face in your usual BS. As a matter of fact, because you are such a consistent user of fake news sites, I've exposed your bullshit quite often. And you never learned your lesson.
Why associate me with Clinton? I have never been a Clinton fan, go ahead, see if you can find any posts that prove I am a Clinton fan. That's a challenge, mouth breather.

This thread did not age well.

This is a very old post.

The point is again, it will be CONGRESS that will be doing the negotiating, and it will be they that is required to approve any changes to any new or renegotiated trade deal. You did not elect a KING.

The one thing you people do not understand about trade. Trade deficits are paper deficits, not money deficits. Smaller populated countries like Canada & Mexico do not need as much of a product than a larger population like the United States needs. You can't expect Canadians or Mexicans to purchase 2 washer's and dryers, 3 T.V.'s, 2 cell phones for 1 person and 5 cars per family. (Henceforth the Trade deficit.)

Now with China-- they are a larger population than we are and we should have a trade surplus with them, and we don't. It's because they manipulate their currency. Trump used the currency manipulation in a deal with the Chinese Prime minister to put pressure on North Korea--so I imagine renegotiation with China on Trade is off the table.

Then the currency issues. If the dollar gets stronger against the Mexican Peso and the Canadian dollar (it makes American products more expensive for them to buy) widening the trade deficit. If the dollar weakens against the Mexican peso and the Canadian dollar (then it's cheaper for them to buy American products) and the trade deficit lessens.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back