The Magic Button

odd feeling. i'm not an obama fan or hater so if you can prove something either way legitimately i'll go for it and do a little more research.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1614538-post263.html

How is that research coming along?

just fine, you link led me to a blatantly consrvative site i'll say though.
Sorry ,non biased sources that are in the tank for obama are not really going to tell the whole story jack

Sorry ,non biased sources that are in the tank for obama are not really going to tell the whole story jack

Not having a theology degree, nor even a Ph.D., and being, too, a bit naïve regarding matters of high-brow philosophical currents throughout the ages, I have to admit that when I first read Karl Marx' essay, The Jewish Question, I was actually stunned by its contents. -From your link

there are objective sites, don't be lazy

Not having a theology degree, nor even a Ph.D., and being, too, a bit naïve regarding matters of high-brow philosophical currents throughout the ages, I have to admit that when I first read Karl Marx' essay, The Jewish Question, I was actually stunned by its contents. -From your link

there are objective sites, don't be lazy

So what the woman found when see went to Obamas church is invalid?
The books on sale in the church book store are of no interest?
Thats fine, You do your research and prove Obama have no Marxist leaning or "affiliation" and none of his associates do either.
It will take you no time at all,
Just go to the NY Times. Time Magazine. News Week ABC NBC CBS the Daily Show SNL or what ever New sources you find acceptable .

I think I have proven my point.

Forum List

Back