The madness that is Republican

I'm so happy for you, Steph. For all of you right wingers. Maybe this country will go right down the tubes thanks to the leaders of your party. That's what you wanted, right??? Maybe you'll get your wish!!!

my my, were you BITCHING ABOUT THAT when your HERO the Obama spent over 2trillion dollars in JUST THREE YEARS.
so if our country goes down, BLAME HIM.
You all can't keep SUCKING the money from TAXPAYERS...we are all BROKE.

What kind of nonsensical numbers are you throwing around?

The federal budget under Bush in 2008, for one year, was 3 trillion.

And that was just the budget, Bush did not include the war spending in his budget.

Agreed. There wasn't a peep from them for 6 years, when they were in the majority & had the Presidency, w/ two HUGELY expensive, UNPAID-FOR wars. Why's that? :eusa_eh: :eusa_shhh: :lol:

Why is it that wars are the only thing in the budget that is "unpaid for?" It's actually all the social spending the Dims have demanded that is unpaid for.

The expression "unpaid for wars" is just a knee-jerk lib propabanda meme.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
You can't compare the current Republican Party to sane people. Eisenhower would cry like a baby Boehner at what's become of his Republican Party. Tax rates were 90% for the wealthiest people and what did they do? They worked harder. The economy was good. America was the world leader. The middle class was strong. Republicans were known at the "Party of Ideas".

im sure Democrats like JFK would be wondering what happened to their party after listening to Democrats like you Dean....

When do Pubs do something right again? Batshytte crazy, thanks in advance for 2012... Perry/Bachmann 2012! Destroy Medicare, tax cuts for the bloated Rich!! Ha ha!

Last edited:
my my, were you BITCHING ABOUT THAT when your HERO the Obama spent over 2trillion dollars in JUST THREE YEARS.
so if our country goes down, BLAME HIM.
You all can't keep SUCKING the money from TAXPAYERS...we are all BROKE.

What kind of nonsensical numbers are you throwing around?

The federal budget under Bush in 2008, for one year, was 3 trillion.

And that was just the budget, Bush did not include the war spending in his budget.
I remember Sen Leahy (D) telling them to put their wars on the budget but Bushco refused because his budget would'nt balance what w/ those unpaid-for wars & tax-cuts :eusa_liar: :lol:

Wow, I'm hurt. She said she was going to neg rep me in a post, so I neg repped her. I have only done that twice, I don't neg rep people for making arguments I disagree with. Only for acting like the bitch Ravi did. She sent me a note specifically about the neg rep. I replied to that she wanted to go that route, not me. Then she replied she didn't know I'd neg repped her. That was when I stopped responding to the bitch. Believe what you want, but since you asked that's the story.

if she were on ignore, you couldn't have negged her.

and she didn't initiate any contact with you. so perhaps you'll think before you lie next time. and if you don't want a response, don't neg people.

and a lesson in honesty might be a good thing for you.

What's really going on here is that he's whining because I negged him.

:lol:

well, i do so hope the poor dear gets over it. perhaps this will help express the level of my sympathy for him:

violin.jpg

JFK would be very proud of Obama, getting the Dems back on track to big ideas, worldwide progress after 43 years of pub lies and voodoo, now at a fanatic, blind, loudmouth peak....after it's catastrophic failure.

Last edited:
Since 1939, Congress has raised the debt limit 89 times. That’s not a typo. The issue has come up 89 times, and in 89 instances, Congress passed a clean bill. In fact, in two-thirds of these instances, there was a Republican president, and no one ever used the vote as leverage for a reward.

During the Bush presidency, Republicans raised the debt ceiling, without strings or preconditions, seven times. The current GOP leadership in Washington has voted to raise the debt limit 19 times. Bush’s former budget director said this “ought to be treated as the housekeeping matter it is.”

But we’ve now reached the point at which routine housekeeping, which didn’t even give conservative Republicans a second thought as recently as 2008, is considered beyond the pale. This is madness.

Political Animal - The easiest, most effective way to resolve the crisis

The debt-ceiling has already been raised during the Obama Administration.

This argument isn't about the debt-ceiling....it's about tax increases.

As a conservative, I am truly concerned about the poor and middle class. Should we continue just a bit further down this debt path is results are clear to me. When we have run away inflation from this debt the poor will have to pay more for food and medical care. More than likely, they will have to do without. Their lives will be worse than where they are now. The elderly will be in the same boat. Fixed incomes do poorly under inflation. They will suffer.

So why would liberals risk this by encouraging the very actions that will lead to this outcome? It won't just be the poor either. Most middle class folks can't take a rise in food, gas and medical care either. A truly caring person would want us to fix this now, before its too late.

Forum List

Back